It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Ishter!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Its Easter!

Easter is a corruption/vulgarization of the celtic/british goddes Eostre, Eostre is generally equated with Ishtar, a middle easter goddess. Ishtar is sometimes said to be represented as having white and blue robes, or associated with the color blue, like Mary!

So Happy Ishtar!

Wohoo! Now that's a fertility goddess!

Clang the brass symbols and dance dance dance

ooh, jesus eggs, yummy!

And now you can get your own Ishter/Easter avatars right here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 16-4-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Nygdan I am trying to borrow one of your Avatars for the day, but I cannot make it work. Instead I have a x in a box. I found the copy command but not the paste. What exactly does Url mean Is that a file name? I typed in the address in the avatar url in edit profile but I've done something wrong. I attempted to follow the directions in the Updated Avatar help but still couldn't make it work. Any idea what I've missed?

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
If you right-click on a picture on a web page, a little menu comes up. At the bottom it says 'propertes'. Click that, then there is a little screen that says 'address', cut and past that address. If the picture doesn't conform to ATS standards (like its bigger than 160x320 pixles), then it won't work.

Whats happening with yours, that i can see, is that you've downloaded the picture and are putting in the 'address' for it on your computer. This unfortunately won't work, it needs to be a web-address, iow, it needs to be a picture on the internet. What is good about that though is that you don't have to waste any space on your computer for it.

So if you want to use the last pic in the post of mine, you'd use:

img213.imageshack.us...

Which is its url.

Hope that helps, u2u me if it doesn't.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Kinda shows the common ground that religions share.
Thanks for posting that.
and....could you send one of THOSE bunnies to my house?
With a treat-filled basket, of course..

new topics

top topics

join