It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopi Prophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
www.bigisland.com...

This old prophecy puts fourth some fairly comforting ideas. It definately explains alot of things even about our world today. Environmental damage, corruption in politics and the like.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I'm not really sure how seriously to take that article considering it was copyrighted in 1996, and if it were true Native American Folklore it would be impossible to copyright. Might just be a scam, but who knows.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
A friend gave me a book about this some time ago, I have not finished reading it (I must get back to it actually), but it (the book) seems to fairly accurate in it's predictions from what I remember, depending on how you interpret it.
She's pretty switched on so I don't think she would recommend it to me unless there is authenticity to the original texts.

Disclaimer: I could be wrong of course..

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Yes well of course I am just being skeptical by nature. I would just like to point out that just as nostradomous had done, you can become very good at making predictions that can be interpreted in several instances to be correct. Not that this is an unvalued power because it is an incredibly talented gift none-the-less, and there is much about the Hopi to still be learned. I always enjoy alittle prophecy.

new topics

top topics

join