It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intensified Terrorist Activity for Ramadan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Northern Intelligence Network is has information on the net indicating increased terrorist attacks associated with Ramadan...

Ramadan 2003 (1424)
14 October 2003: The following messages were found by Network Associate Director Jennifer Johnston on an obscure message board used by Islamic Jihadists. As there is much speculation about what might take place during the Islamic holy season of Ramadan, the following (paraphrased and loosely translated by other sources) seems to indicate a foreknowledge of significant events:

The In the name of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful

Peace, Mercy and Blessings of Allah be upon you:

There are a lot of questions about what will happen in Ramadan but the complete answer is coming:

1.There is talk of the death of King Fahd Bin Abdul -Aziz and civil war within the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

2. The occurrence of a lunar and a solar eclipse during Ramadan. This is a cosmic sign and is the one that questions are answered by Allah who is the only one capable of the specification of its fall 's time by the minute and the second. And from an official source there will be the occurrence of an eclipse in day 15 of Ramadan and definite by the hour and the minute and the second and also the occurrence of an eclipse at the end of Ramadan and a definite by the hour and the minute and the second.

www.hagmannpi.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   
They've said this same thing ever since 9-11. Every Islamic holiday is suspect. I would like to see the original message board that this was taken from. It would be pretty dumb of true Jihadists to go around announcing their plans via the internet.

The government is turning into the boy that cried wolf. We've been told it's not of matter of if but when...not that I'm waiting for when, but my goodness there hasn't been an attack on US soil since 9-11 and every time Ramadan or the Hajj rolls around we get these bogus reports and the DHS raises the threat warning level. Should we live in fear, like omg the Muslims are celebrating again, they are sure to attack us? I don't think so.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
It's Called "Prophesy",and it has a habit of self fulfilling in some way or another.
It doesn't make any difference anyway.
It's meaningless.

join