It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stickers on apples

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Anyone else get ticked off when buying apples and having to peel oval shaped stickers off each individual apple? I know it's a trivial thing, but it's started to really bug me. I've got this habit of peeling the sticker off and then either sticking it on top of another sticker on another apple or sticking it onto another type of fruit such as an orange or banana. (I find it's less hassle with these types of fruit as the skin is peeled off, sticker and all, and discarded).

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
...yea ive been known to forget about the sticker and eat it...well not completely because i usely feel it and take it out... but im sure ive acculy eat acouple in my life

...if you think apple stickys are stupid i worked at a gen mine once and we had to make buckets and one of them had these fake arow heads in it and every single one had a mexico sticky on it and we had to soak them in water and peel the sticky off and sometimes a few would sli and the lil kids be like hey my arow head says mexico on it... .... yea what do you tell a 6 yrs old when they asked you that...id say something like yea mexican indeans made them... ...hehe i find lyeing to lil children funny like the time i told my sisters son there was a monster in the tub so thats why all the water dranded and why it made a loud noice.... he didn't take another bath at my house for weeks

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Damn those stupid apple stickers :bnghd: We should have a massive protest over it and MAKE them stop

Just kidding.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
wash teh apple imo.

new topics

top topics

join