It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how Iran will be Destroyed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Lethal Bird Flu H5N1 will be relased into the Iranian population; and it is hoped that the deadly virus will be wipe out 75% of the people including most of the elite armed forces.

I suspect that Pentagon is working flat out to modify the virus.

Either that, or, they will have to launch the full blooded all out final nuclear war on major Iranian cities.

But somehow I think that senario is not going to be approved by congress.

Bird Flu pendamic is the ideally secret way to sort out a messy problem.

Highly pathogenic avian flu will be turned into a human pandemic influenza.

These type of genetically modified virues can be used in the future against North Korea, Venezuela, China and other rogue states depending on how successful the first trials on the Iranians will be.

Its the only way to get a regime change in Tehran without fears of suicide bombers and all out retaliations.

Analysts in Washington know that Military attack even with nukes is not enough to bring down the Tehran regime.

There are reports that US has no plan B.

Guardian

The danger of the Iran Flu plot is that it might eventually get to United States via air travel.

To avoid this danger to the American public, the President is about to sign a major plan of action against the virus reaching mainland United States.

Bush is about to sign something big.

AF P

I hope I am wrong.

[edit on 16-4-2006 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Both of your links are dead.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Why on Earth would we want to kill the Iranian population, when the overwhelming majority is youth who actually want a democratic alternative to the Mullah's? Our best chance at regime change in Iran doesn't come via a military strike, but rather through another revolution.

Also, there's no way we're going to unleash a virus that kills 75% of the population of a country that is surrounded on both sides by a total of over 160,000 US troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. And even if there was vaccine its not as though we can out of the blue vaccinate our troops overseas and suddenly and "mysteriously" have a Bird Flu epidemic break out in our enemy's homeland.

Sorry, but this is just one conspiracy I won't buy.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Is this your own prediction? If not can you give us some links?

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
"This is the United States Defense Department. We plan for all sorts of things."

Pentagon

top topics

join