It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry, Another loose change thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Sorry for starting yet ANOTHER thread about this film/doc but I dont seem to be able to find any answers to allegations they make.

Just a couple blatantly obvious ones;

1). The pilot who worked at the pentagon and took part in drills of plane strikes, who then retires and takes a job as a pilot and his plane ends up crashing into the pentagon, WTF, is this true? and are we supposed to believe that it was a coincedance??

2). Flight 93 apparantly landed at cleveland airport and evacuated due to a bomb scare, and is still listed as in service, where as the WTC planes are listed as destroyed, again WTF!! is this BS or true?

3). The amount of gold under the WTC, was the estimate of $160 billion correct? was there any gold at all? was it common knowledge? who owned it all at the time of 9/11? and where did it go?

Sorry if these have been discussed and put to bed, I dont get much time to browse here anymore, but when I do all i see is people arguing over minute details like certain angles and trajectories rather than discussing major issues like ones above. they are just a couple of examples off the top of my head, there are probably more but its a while since I watched it.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I wouldn't know about #1. You might be able to find it on Google. Er, scratch that. Try Yahoo or some other engine. Google censors searches.

2). Flight 93 apparantly landed at cleveland airport and evacuated due to a bomb scare, and is still listed as in service, where as the WTC planes are listed as destroyed, again WTF!! is this BS or true?

I've seen both documentation showing that Flight 93 was still around, and read news articles declaring that Flight 93 had a bomb aboard and landed in Cleveland. I don't know if it's true, but yes, there is apparently documentation to support those claims.

3). The amount of gold under the WTC, was the estimate of $160 billion correct? was there any gold at all? was it common knowledge? who owned it all at the time of 9/11? and where did it go?

From 9/11 Research:

There are rumors that $160 billion in gold bullion was stored under the World Trade Center. Yet the only published articles about recovered gold mention only around $200 million worth of gold. All of the reports of recovered precious metals appear to refer to a removal operation conducted in late October of 2001. On Nov. 1, Mayor Rudolph Giuliani announced that "more than $230 million" worth of gold and silver bars that had been stored in a bomb-proof vault had been recovered. A New York Times article contained: 1
Two Brinks trucks were at ground zero on Wednesday to start hauling away the $200 million in gold and silver that the Bank of Nova Scotia had stored in a vault under the trade center ... A team of 30 firefighters and police officers are helping to move the metals, a task that can be measured practically down to the flake but that has been rounded off at 379,036 ounces of gold and 29,942,619 ounces of silver ..

Another article gave a figure of $650 million to the value of gold in the 4 WTC vault.
Unknown to most people at the time, $650 million in gold and silver was being kept in a special vault four floors beneath Four World Trade Center. The gold and silver were recently recovered.

Source.

The page adds up figures for gold/silver for various organizations storing it down there and comes up with at least $950 million in precious metals down there. That's almost a billion. More could've been there for all we know.

The metals were split between at least two organizations (Comex and Bank of Nova Scotia). Where it all went has never been documented. Vanished, pretty much. You'll notice this happens a lot with large amounts of precious metals.

[edit on 17-4-2006 by bsbray11]

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
OK, a little common sense:

$160 Billion worth of Au is 571 million ounces (using the ~late 2001 price of Au).

That would mean, 15% of all gold mined in human history was stored under the WTC … 3.5 times as much as is stored at the Federal Reserve Bank in New York (the largest repository of gold in the World).

Does that seem reasonable - given there is no evidence of it?

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I must admit that $160 billion sounds excessive in gold alone, $1 billion sounds closer to the mark, even so it sounds like not alot of it was recovered!

I would of looked for the answers myself but to be honest I'm not PC whizz, and struggle finding the on button, let alone searching for sensitve information regarding 9/11

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Oh, if you want a good idea of what happened to that metal, you don't have to look deeper into 9/11. Bankers and others have been hording gold for decades and benefiting enormously from it.

THE PROJECT HAMMER FILE is the companion volume to THE SECRET GOLD TREATY, and is the culmination of six years intensive investigation. It reveals, for the first time, how huge sums of money get "created" by governments and international banks working in collaboration in deep privacy. The story is backed with copies of over 100 images of corroborating documents, including incredibly important sworn depositions.

One of these was given by US Brigadier General Erle Cocke, a major player in the world of covert operations and the former Washington "office" of the CIA's Nugan Hand Bank.
[...]
Trading Programmes use black gold, diamonds and other assets plundered during WWII as backing collateral. These assets cannot be openly sold, as doing so would have devastating consequences for the price of gold in the open market and also reveal the long hidden secret that more gold exists than is officially admitted. The only way to “monetise” black gold and other non-existent assets is via placement in leveraged Trading Programmes. In this manner the value of the gold used as collateral can be “magicked” into being in secret in a matter of a few weeks. Once the programmes completes, the gold is automatically unencumbered and therefore become “free” again. In this way, the same gold can be used again and again and again – extracting its full market value numerous times over.

And not "black gold" as in oil, but just gold that doesn't really exist (publically) on paper.

Source, and you can also download the ebook on this page, and there are also two other ebooks that go along with this on that site. It's a lot of reading. Basically it comes down to massive amounts of money being created (but not actually printed) from nothing, apart from the Federal Reserve not having any actual reserves in the first place. This seems to be a separate scandal that works on that system.

CitiBank is eat up with it, and legal documents relating to all of this were being stored in WTC7, but were destroyed on 9/11. So on 9/11, these guys had some hard evidence on them blown up, and probably got a good amount of gold as well, which is probably being used right now for collateral for money that should never exist. If this stuff were revealed to the general public, we would probably have a huge economic crash across the whole Western Hemisphere because a lot of currency would suddenly become worth a whole lot less unless drastic action were to be taken by the powers that be. This is bigger than 9/11 imo.

[edit on 17-4-2006 by bsbray11]

top topics

join