It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Led Zeppelin - "Here's to my Sweet Satan"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Here is my opinion. Many songs do have subliminal messages. Believe what you want. You are the ones being brainwashed by a godless nation. I would like for you to prove me wrong, by researching the occult and what the governent has to do with it. Maybe the term Illumnati might be a better seach for you. But like I said, believe what you want, I am not religious in anyway. Crowley even said he wanted murder, rape, blasphemy to bring Satan back. I dont believe in Satan, but anyone who believes such, is in fact possessed by something. Who knows maybe it was the acid. Furthermore, when writing stairway, he reported falling asleep and waking up with the song being wrote. So do tell; what wrote the song for him???

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
-To anyone who will ever read this thread again-

Listen to it backwards without reading the proposed Satanic lyrics.
I guarantee you will not hear them. The power of suggestion is amazing.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burn The Witch

Was Stairway to Heaven deliberately made like this, was it Satan trying to communicate with the world by song? Or is it a psychological thing, where we pay too much attention to this and cause ourselves to believe that Satan is present?

[edit on 16-4-2006 by sanctum]

I used to get into this backwards masking and stuff quite a bit. I have heard "Stairway" backwards and forwards. It's just coincidence if you ask me. My brother's band made a cd and I could have sworn I heard them saying 'Satan rising', but it was just my imagination.

Some of the words come across so clear... but if you notice, the rest of them don't sound at all like they are supposed to. People are reading into it what they want to hear.

Now something like "turn me on dead man" from the Beatles' White album was real. That's backwards masking. Led Zep's is just coincidence in my view.
Thanks for bringing this item up though... I love this stuff!

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
This became a popular way to fill our hours in the 70s & 80s. The only ones I know for sure did it on purpose (backmasking) were The Beatles and a song by um, I think it was ELO. If I can remember the specific songs I'll post back but right now...brain not workin....this girl needs some *sleep*

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join