It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic Injustice on ATS

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Okay first of all, I am an American with european parents. I have been working in Germany for 2 months and what the Germans did in history has nothing to do with me.

Why dont you stop blaming me for what people throughout history have done and start living in the now. Thats the problem with you people, you are living in the past. Brush your shoulders off and party like its 1899.

Also, I resent the fact that you think my heart is filled with hatred and vulnerability. Who do you think you are? miss cleo of the middle east? You dont know me at all. I am the devils advocate because i defend various stances in order to find the middle ground between opposite extremes... this is my version of research and your idea of hate mongering.

The only reason there is negativity going on right now is because your posts are radical and extreme just like the attacks that occur in places like egypt. Killing your own people and tourists wont ever get you want you want. If you cant accept isreal then prepare to get juiced..

hey what do you expect, that the world bend over backwards for your needs??? excuse me while i laugh HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gembelindo
i apologize for now i will make a childish statement, I beg of thy forgiveness!

HeyDana, I'm not an American or a Westerner and my country which is, Indonesia consists of mainly muslims who are of Anti-American sentiment despite we are an American Ally.

Gembelindo,

I thought only westerners are stupid , I found out that even Indonisians are stupid. for zillions of times , I repeat that arabs and muslims don't hate westerners but they loathe their governments' wrong policies. the irony is, even The US knows that indonesia its ally, and a muslim country. Americans keep messing in islamic world and destroy whole countries, because the U.S. national interest 
should be the primary object of American foreign policy. and screw other countries' interests and feelings.

From what i see Western countries seem to be much wealthier and live in prosperity in contrast to asia's Third-world nations including mine.

of course, didn't you read your country's history? when western countries colonized all far east for hundreds of years, and treated you as slaves,exploited and stole all natural resources of you countries, they should be more wealthy and live in prosperity.

Who are you to say that Westerners are foolish when China is boasting thy're weak Military!.

what's your point here? westerners ...china!!!!I didn't say that westerners are foolish, I said weterners are arrogant, self-centered, intolerant, Prejudice and use double -standards, do you want me to repeat it?

and if you are mocking china, wait a few years and see what will become of china, I think you will weep when china kicks your darling's butt (I mean the US) economically and militarily , I want to remind that all western world are indebt to china, specially the US.

I May not be a westerner but i support all of America's Decisions!.

let me give you an advice, even americans loathe this kind of glorification and patronizing, it is disgusting, if you don't change your attitude and have some self-esteem, nobody will respect you. If you don't respect your race and country, every body will disregard you and treat you as a fool.

Thx for not removing my childish statement
P.S Dana are you an ARAB? my cousins is and he likes the west more than this ****hole we call ...

allow me to say your statement isn't childish, it is simply SILLY, it reveals how ignorant are you, and you don't have any confidence or self- esteem , I feel sad for you, really, I hope that the rest of indonisians are not like you.

yes i am an ARAB, and I am proud of that. and I myself, like western technology and westerners who are not RACISTS.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by nephyx
Okay first of all, I am an American with european parents. I have been working in Germany for 2 months and what the Germans did in history has nothing to do with me.

AMERICAN...it is worse....if I were american I would change my identity and nationality.

Why dont you stop blaming me for what people throughout history have done and start living in the now. Thats the problem with you people, you are living in the past. Brush your shoulders off and party like its 1899. .

It is simple, westerners need to find ou about their shameful past, to stop repeating the smae mistakes and crimes.

and nobody blame you, I just send you answers to your questions. stop victimizing yourself.

Also, I resent the fact that you think my heart is filled with hatred and vulnerability. Who do you think you are? miss cleo of the middle east? You dont know me at all. .

Just re-read your posts, it's full of hatred ,racism and disrespectful for other nations, religions and cultures.

I am the devils advocate because i defend various stances in order to find the middle ground between opposite extremes... this is my version of research and your idea of hate mongering..

Looka t the man in the mirror and you will find the source of hatred.

MIDDLE GROUND...HAHAHA...you made me laugh!!!!!

The only reason there is negativity going on right now is because your posts are radical and extreme just like the attacks that occur in places like egypt. Killing your own people and tourists wont ever get you want you want. If you cant accept isreal then prepare to get juiced.. ..

western injustice and crimes in the middle east, breed extremism and terrorism. one day you will pay for all these killings as germany is paying annually to jews for the last 50 years.

hey what do you expect, that the world bend over backwards for your needs??? excuse me while i laugh HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

[MOD EDIT: Play nice, please.]

I want to remind that westerners came to middleeast and created all the mess yellin ( our national interest is the most important issue in this world. we should screw the whole world to keep our high living standards) . did you see any arab or muslem doing the same in the west?

[edit on 2006-4-27 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Okay dana.. Why dont you tell me what you think I should do as an american.. Should i plan a terrorist attack against my country??? better yet should I kill myself for the uncontrolable history of my countriest past?

Should I love Muslims even though all I ever see is Muslim hatred towards the west? I dont hate Muslims but you will always hate americans from what I am seeing here.. So whats your solution to this? if you met me in real life, what would you want to do`?

How do you know we wouldnt get along or maybe even make love?

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Dana,
All I can say is thank God I am American. I love being from the greatest country in the World where people aren't killed because they believe in some radical sect of a cult called Islam.

The US is the greatest country this sorry world has ever seen and will continue to be the greatest despite the pathetic attempts of the people of the ME will change that.

[edit on 27-4-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I will hand out warns for all name calling from now on.

Have a nice day

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I still don't understand when Muslims keep saying "we" stole thier land. The jews and Christians "moved in" and took the land etc.
I mean facts are facts.
Prior to 613AD, Arabs were nomadic and believed in spirits. Much like the American Indian (whose land we did take). But on topic, prior to the Muslim Religion even being invented, Jews and Christians lived there for hundreds of years. So where does this "Muslim" lands come in? Arab lands, possibly, but which arabs? #e, Sunni, Arabians, Kurds, Palistinians. Egyptians owned a large portion of that land historically, should it be given back to them. I mean who hasn't owned that land at one time or another? Mongols, Ottomans, Persians the list is long and extensive. They all were there in ownership at one time in history.
I understand some of the hate the Muslims have for us. I mean I hated Jimmy down the street too when he got that new bicycle and I did not. Jealousy is a horrible thing. We spend less time gripping about what we don't have and more time inventing, making and developing new things. Maybe they should try that over there.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I started reading this thread.. Then i was so sickened i stopped...

There was a moment when the entire world was behind us.

There were 1,000,000 people demonstrating in tehran in FAVOR of the united states on 9/11.

There were vigils in Turkey, Syria, Saudia Arabia ... we had the world behind us.

Now,

kids are dying
billions are being spent EVERY month
animosity against the united states is stronger now than EVER IN ALL OF HISTORY.

WHAT HAPPENED?

Is it just the experience of 9/11? Or is there something else going on here? When something like this happens you have to take stock of this.

You have to understand what went wrong here.

--------------------

www.cbc.ca...

^^ THIS MAN WAS A CHRISTIAN

www.christianitytoday.com...

^^ HEY IMAGINE THAT, CHRISTIANS ATTACKING MUSLIMS.. I GUESS THIS MEANS ALL CHRISTIANS ARE BAD.

-------------------

It is completely ignorant to tie every muslim in the world to suicide bombers, or terrorists.

You know, i think every christian is a potential abortion clinic bomber. I really think we should have a war against christian states. IM SCARED! THEY COULD GET ME ANY MINUTE! WHERE IS THE ARMY? OH MY IM SO SCARED! HELP ME!

The days after 9/11 there were massive amounts of attacks against muslims within the united states. People who had nothing to do with 9/11... People who have never shown an ounce of hatred towards anyone. Once again, its completely ignorant to link every muslim to suicide bombers. THESE PEOPLE ARE AMERICANS! IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT RELIGION THEY BELIEVE IN!

THEY ARE AMERICANS!
THEY ARE AMERICANS!
THEY ARE AMERICANS!

GET IT THROUGH YOUR SKULL.

For christs sake, the people who attacked us werent even muslims! It is basic law of islam that you do not show your wealth. However, mohammad atta was wearing heavy gold jewlery and was noted as being seen in many strip clubs in both miami and venice.

THE ONLY EVIDENCE LINKING MUSLIM EXTREMISTS to 9/11:

1) The passport found in new york

a) You mean to tell me that the fire was so hot that it could melt steel... But yet a paper passport flew out of an exploding plane which slammed into a building and was recovered on the ground?

b) Even if A is true, George Bush came on TV and said "Well they could've been using stolen passports. So we don't know who they really were"

So how do we know that "muslim extremists" carried out 9/11?

2) The ole' bin laden confession tape

a) Take a look at the confession tape. It is widely avalible on the internet. Now, pull up a picture of osama bin laden off the internet. Compare the 2. Do they look alike? I think not.

b) He was writing with his right hand in the video. The CIA's own website states that UBL is left handed.

c) He was wearing gold jewlery which is forbidden by islam. Remember. this guy is supposed to be a "MUSLIM EXTEREMIST". Yet he doesn't follow basic laws of islam?

We're being mislead... now its christians vs the muslims... These people are not created evil. They love their family. They love their country. They love their religion. Hell, we overthrew the iranian government! Yet they still show respect, love and peace. Most of you could learn something from this.

-----> THEY ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN YOU

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
(i ran out of room)

www.americanfreepress.net...

I would suggest, any americans that have a soul, or a concious... Do everything within your power to stop this from happening. The whole world doesn't have to hate us.

Infact. I believe i've put up with a lot of ####. If this goes down, you're on your own.

edit..

wow.. this is the second thread i killed this week! go me? Come on, i know there has to be someone that disagrees. I'm still pretty pissed off about the foolishness and would like to vent more. If you disagree, please speak up.

another edit...

Some of you may be asking, why would they fake the UBL tape?

www.newsmax.com...

"His support is particularly in Afghanistan, where he has lived since 1996. Despite severe economic sanctions, the Taliban rulers of this desperately poor country have refused to hand him over to the American authorities. Instead, they have urged Washington to send evidence against bin Laden, promising to try him in Afghanistan. Washington has already rejected this demand.

The Taliban officials say they watch him closely and have prevented him from launching operations from Afghanistan, particularly against U.S. targets. But American officials say that they have evidence to prove that he has been guiding operations against U.S. targets from his hideout in Afghanistan."

"In March 1998, bin Laden issued a fatwa, a "religious" edict, against the United States and called on his followers to "kill and plunder American citizens." Although now he denies issuing this edict, U.S. intelligence reports show that he also tried to match the fatwa with action, and five months later two U.S. embassies in east Africa were simultaneously bombed. More than 220 people were killed in the two attacks, including 12 U.S. citizens."

Simply because he didnt do it and would not have done it. Notice its always "US Intelligence Reports" see a theme?

No one in their right mind, or wrong mind would ever attack america unless they were clinicly insane (moussoui?). Well, they might now after we killed a bunch of innocent civilians and invaded a country that had nothing to do with terrorism. But that's all after the fact.

Another edit...

Look at the pictures i posted of the muslim vigil in iran. Do you see any jewlery? Nope? Thats because they dont show their wealth as i stated before. Apparently the fake bin laden and mohammad atta subscribe to a different version of islam.

Hell, i only see 1 guy wearing a watch.. and its one of the plastic ones.

[edit on 28-4-2006 by tsensel]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3
The mullahs and imams don't dictate Islam's intentions, they interpret them most often with personal bias. Same with all the other religions.
Islam has nothing to do with Madrassas which preach hate, or Imams who preach violence at Friday prayers. Islam has nothing to do with politics, oil, American involvement in the MiddleEast since the 70s etc..etc..

Apparently your warped and naive interpretations of mullah's and imams's influence over the moslem populace provides some degree of comfort and I dont blame you. Who wouldnt? Especially when they are from a country which has been under moslem dominance for the better part of a century. And has shown an almost unnatural propensity towards Hindu-Moslem riots, where you have temples are regularly bombed for the sake of an islamic empire and you have mobs of moslems setting up bounties on Danish cartoonists, attacks on parliaments-all peaceful expressions of dissent obviously! Obviously, this gives you great credibility to profess the meekness of the Islam clergy!

Well I cant speak for the gullible pacifism of the hindu populace in your country but in the West when we find that a religion has dedicated itself to the destruction of others it is viewed with contempt and so are its members that profess such destruction. Thats just the way it is, people value their lives here because maybe we have more to live for.

Another thing, though religion is interpreted differently by each pastor, you dont see fatwas against anybody who writes a book or draws a cartoon that contradicts Christian values, you dont see christians burning embassies and blowing themselves up in carbombings across the world. Also in the west we try to leave the kamakazi flying to imperial Japanese!

moderate/tolerant practice is the true essence of all religions. Any fanaticism cannot survive for long as it is always opposed by fanaticism of the opposing kind, and that eventually leads to a climax resulting in riots, war conflict etc.. etc..

Well in the 1500 years or so that Islam has been around most of the world is still trying to find any trace of that "true essence" of Islam. For since the time Mohammad died, the caliphs have waged nothing but war against all "kafirs". Expansionistic wars that have destroyed countless cultures and civilizations in the name of "religion" and Allah. This philosophy is still very muich prevalent in the moslem populace of today. That isnt the "true essence" according to you but apparently mohammad felt differently when he was dictating the Koran!
As for your fascinating hypothesis on fanaticism, there arent to my knowledge any moslem "peace" fanatics that are willing to go to the same extent as the carbombers and suicide bombers to promote their ideals, if you are aware of any such groups please do care to mention them. Also if one were to see other fanatical ideologies like Communism or Fascism their really werent any significant internal elements that fanatical opposed them, it was usually the "outsiders" that took umbrage to such fanatical ideals. Much like radical islam, it is the outsiders to Islam that find this perverse and sooner or latter they are going to do something about it if the people that uphold the "true essence" of islam do nothing about this.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Well, it looks like more deviant islamic members have been allowed to continue their propaganda of spweing hate on ATS unchecked. One wonders then if this is truly the " fair and balanced" place for discussion that is so openly professed!

I wonder if there is any nefarious intentions behind this unchecked outbursts of radical islamist rhetoric or if it simply mods slacking off!

Oh and about them mohammadens not wearing jewellery, thats a laugh! Moslems are even supposed to listen to music or drink alcohol but that doest stop them. Its all just minor infraction apparently when compared to the sin of portraying mohammad.
www.islamicjewellery.co.uk...

[edit on 28-4-2006 by IAF101]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
IAF101
Now that was one of the best web site I have seen on here. I just now recovered enough to be able to actually type.
My favorite was the womens clothing section....MAN you gotta stop!!!!

I agree though that the only injustice is that which they initiate. I keep hearing on here "the few Muslim extrmmists", yet I see, on the news, hundreds burning the flags of other nations. Thousands storming embassies, hundreds again calling for a nuclear end to Israel in NY, LA, DC.

Thats not a few, thats many. imo

It seems to me that all we want is for them to stop beheading, stop car bombing, stop suicide/homicide bombing and stop attacking other countries. They apparently want the destruction of our way of life.

And who said the 9/11 heritics were NOT muslim. I would love to see where that came from. As the Taliban is a muslim extremist organization, would you not have to be one to be in the club?

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by police_officer339
I agree though that the only injustice is that which they initiate. I keep hearing on here "the few Muslim extrmmists", yet I see, on the news, hundreds burning the flags of other nations. Thousands storming embassies, hundreds again calling for a nuclear end to Israel in NY, LA, DC.

I see the same thing in america! La Ri Conquista. Kill all whites above 16.. This is what preisdente fox setup in america using president bush' PR firm. They're on news burning american flags IN AMERICA! Are you going to go after them too? They must be meixcan extremists.. Which means all mexicans are extremists, no?

It seems to me that all we want is for them to stop beheading, stop car bombing, stop suicide/homicide bombing and stop attacking other countries. They apparently want the destruction of our way of life.

If we wanted to do that, we wouldve never went into iraq. The point was never to go after muslim extremists. The point was to attempt to take over the world under the premis that we have to get the "evil doers".

And who said the 9/11 heritics were NOT muslim. I would love to see where that came from. As the Taliban is a muslim extremist organization, would you not have to be one to be in the club?

I did, Read above, go through my evidences. It will be an enlightening experience for you.

If they are muslims, the strangest "muslim extremists" i've ever known. They don't follow basic laws of islam.

i'm currently uploading several documentaries to my website. Once its up there i'll post a few URLS of videos that you should watch. Most of the evidence was derived from common sense.

--------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE IS AN EXTREMIST!!!!! LOOK OUT!!!!

This is all by design. Imagine what would happen if all the people of the world rose up together in union and overthrew all governments and started a world government based upon the freedoms to speak, worship whom you wish, life, libery, pursuit of happiness, etc. What a wonderful world.

I DECLARE WAR ON IGNORANCE

Oh and about them mohammadens not wearing jewellery, thats a laugh! Moslems are even supposed to listen to music or drink alcohol but that doest stop them. Its all just minor infraction apparently when compared to the sin of portraying mohammad.
www.islamicjewellery.co.uk...

There is no gold, no silver, no diamonds on that website. I see nothing expensive. I see nothing that would constitute "wealth". Infact, I don't see anything that would cost more than like 6$US!

The entire point is, these people are supposed to be EXTREMISTS! IF THEY'RE SO EXTREME WHY DO THEY NOT FOLLOW BASIC LAWS OF ISLAM? you completely missed my point?

[edit on 28-4-2006 by tsensel]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
You are of course right...
I too hate tose pesky Mexican extremists and their beheading videos...Oh thats right there have never been any beheading by Mexicans in recent years. That was those other pesky muslim/non-muslim jewelery wearing extremeists.
The Mexicans want a good life.
The Muslim extremists want to destroy the good life

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   

You are of course right...
I too hate tose pesky Mexican extremists and their beheading videos...Oh thats right there have never been any beheading by Mexicans in recent years. That was those other pesky muslim/non-muslim jewelery wearing extremeists.
The Mexicans want a good life.
The Muslim extremists want to destroy the good life

Beheadings? No.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Border Police Chief Only Latest Casualty In Mexico Drug War

www.mexidata.info...

"According to the office of Mexico’s Attorney General, the nationwide total was over 900 executions during the first four months of 2005."

"Two U.S. Border Patrol agents recently wounded near Nogales, Arizona, were ambushed and shot by assailants dressed in black commando-type clothing. More than 50 rounds were fired at the agents."

"This shooting was another in a rising number of assaults on Border Patrol agents in the Tucson-Nogales sector. Since October 1, 2004, 196 assaults on agents, including 24 shootings, have been recorded."

www.thekansascitychannel.com...

Illegal immigrant driving with no license and no insurance wrecks into a coach and kills him.

"The Kansas Highway Patrol is still investigating the fatal wreck, but they suspect Cabrera was drag racing with another car."

stopthedrugwar.org...

www.financialexpress.com...

www.signonsandiego.com...

www.isn.ethz.ch...

kvoa.com...

^ This is sad.

english.pravda.ru...

www.nytimes.com...

www.signonsandiego.com...

I wonder what their definition of "small amounts" is? Pot was decriminilized for awhile in a city near where i live. "Small Amounts" was considered to be 1 gram less than a quarter pound.

www.eluniversal.com.mx...

Extremists steal the headlines

" Some insist there´s a Latino "reconquista" conspiracy to take back the U.S. Southwest.

You might say the above threats come from the nut and violent fringe. But consider that Arizona Gov. Janet Napolitano just had to veto one bill that would have allowed local police to arrest migrants on "trespassing" charges and another measure to put more U.S. troops on the Mexican border by taking away the governor´s "commander in chief" authority over the National Guard."

www.chron.com...

"Gunmen attack officers in 2 Mexican border towns, killing 1
90th homicide victim so far this year in Nuevo Laredo was shot with assault rifles"

I could go on and on and on and on and on. There are AMERICAN cities on the AMERICAN side of the border where they fly MEXICAN flags at schools, court rooms, churches, etc. In some specific towns (nuevo laerado?) they have banned english from being spoken in court preceedings.

There was a child who was taken to jail for terrorism after he took down a mexican flag outside of his school and put the american flag back up. He also lit fire to the mexican flag.

There is an army of 30,000,000+ in our country poised to take over. These people are bringing automatic weapons, rocket launchers, drugs, and explosives into america. Yet, the islamic terrorists are a threat?

I'm not saying all the mexicans are bad. What i'm trying to convey to you is that there is a bigger threat than the people in the middle east. Especially knowing that islamic terrorists didn't even pull off 9/11 =). It's kind of convienent how you stick to only one point. What about the rest of my points? That whole pesky logic thing gets in the way.

[edit on 29-4-2006 by tsensel]

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
(ran out of room again)

Btw, when i said there was a "bigger threat". I did NOT mean the mexicans. The threat is our foreign policy of imperialistic domination. The people have lost control, the reason is our dissocotiation of foreign policy. Or policy period for that matter.

Have you read the patriot act?

Have you read executive order 13139?

Have you read the weather modification act?

Have you read the proposed immigration reform bills?

Have you read the proposed border security bills?

You know, i've noticed something over the years. I know i'm not the only one.

We had a war on drugs. There are more drugs than ever.

We had a war on illiteracy. There is more illiteracy than ever.

We had a war on terror. There is more terror than ever.

We had a war on crime. There is more crime than ever.

We had a war on poverty. There is more poverty than ever.

... I mean, hello?

You know, I understand that you can stop more terrorism in a police state. This is America, Or at least, It was. However, I have no desire to live in a police state.

So your name is "policeofficer", How do you feel about your fellow civil servants being slaughtered by the tens and hundreds due to policy on the southern border?
And then the federal government using it as a ploy to take more of our rights?

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I noticed that you posted this, I completely neglected to respond to it. I'm sorry. What you're saying is very important. Yes we want those things, no one should be killed or hurt for any reason. But how do we do it? How do we give "democracy and freedom" abroad stopping terrorism in the process?

On the ends of our bayonets. We say "Let us take over" and you will have freedom. What is normally given in return is a Shaw of Iran, a Saddam Hussein, a Carlos Arosemana, a General Castelo Branco, a Mobutu Sese Seko, a Dan Mitrione, a "Baby Doc" Duvalier, etc, etc, etc.

We're so nice.

Please re-read my posts. They're all located on page 9.

Also, Something I havent clarified. Which I will clarify. There are legitimate islamic terrorist groups which are opposed to the united state. However, the attacks on 9/11 were NOT carried out by islamic terrorists. 99.99999% of the muslim population at least, before we started killing civilians and pointing our guns in peoples faces saying "we're top dog, you better be with us. Because you sure dont want to be against us", had NOT A SINGLE BIT of hate towards us!

Animosity against the united states is stronger now than ever in history.

What are we doing to create this hatred? Have you figured it out yet?

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 06:14 AM
link   
People are stuffing it up for themselves and there own people.
through there actions,words and the way they express themselves.
and just because of the actions of a minority or person this is no reason to take hatred out towards
the majority itself . there are bad people everywhere , in everyplace and in evry country.
These sort of people are everywhere . and just because a muslim does something wrong does not mean that all muslims are bad .
same goes for islams
the same goes to the americans
hell i mean the same goes for the australians,
It goes for everyone.
The good people of this world should not be looked at through eyes of hatred just because someone from the same religion,bloodline,beliefs or country of origin did something bad. instead i think we should look towards the people themselves that take part in these sort of awfull things that happen all the time.

just a thought.
Respect all opinions

Omega85

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
tsensel
I appreciate your ferver, and ability to discover links associated with Mexico.
But your just plain deluded. You continue to say the attacks on 9/11 were not carried out by Musims, when experts, (yes smarted than me or you) all...all...all agree that they were exactly that. Muslim extremist. I believe the beloved OBL even took theminto his arms giving them the key to heaven after the attack.
So if you believe they were not, then thats fine, but please do not expect many others on here too.
As for people being killed by Hispanics, of course there are. There are people killed all over for any number of reasons.
What I am saying is the MUSLIM extremists are the only ones that I am aware of that has broadcast cutting the heads off of other humans in the form of a video. All I am saying is the Muslim Extremists are the only ones recruiting children to strp on bombs and kill themselves and other innocents so they can go to heaven with how? many virgins.
No all of Islam is not radical, only the extremists, you know the ones that cowardly crashed airplanes into an office building full of NON COMBATants and then the authors slunk off to hide in the mountains and sewers where they are the most comfortable. Why don't they strp on a few bombs. Would not the world be a better place and they would be in heaven with their virgins.
So please give me a lonk with some Mexican, European, heck anyone sawing the heads off of a WOMAN on video and posting it to the net.
Until then you are wrong

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   

tsensel
I appreciate your ferver, and ability to discover links associated with Mexico.
But your just plain deluded. You continue to say the attacks on 9/11 were not carried out by Musims, when experts, (yes smarted than me or you) all...all...all agree that they were exactly that. Muslim extremist. I believe the beloved OBL even took theminto his arms giving them the key to heaven after the attack.
So if you believe they were not, then thats fine, but please do not expect many others on here too.
As for people being killed by Hispanics, of course there are. There are people killed all over for any number of reasons.
What I am saying is the MUSLIM extremists are the only ones that I am aware of that has broadcast cutting the heads off of other humans in the form of a video. All I am saying is the Muslim Extremists are the only ones recruiting children to strp on bombs and kill themselves and other innocents so they can go to heaven with how? many virgins.
No all of Islam is not radical, only the extremists, you know the ones that cowardly crashed airplanes into an office building full of NON COMBATants and then the authors slunk off to hide in the mountains and sewers where they are the most comfortable. Why don't they strp on a few bombs. Would not the world be a better place and they would be in heaven with their virgins.
So please give me a lonk with some Mexican, European, heck anyone sawing the heads off of a WOMAN on video and posting it to the net.
Until then you are wrong

Amazing, you completely ignored all my points. 3x in a row.

I have a 165 IQ and 2 Degrees. However, Even I know intelligence has nothing to do with your IQ or how many degrees you have. Intelligence is a thought process the ability to discover new ideas based upon your understanding of older ideas. Are these "experts" intelligent? No. They're just spitting out the same garbage our federal government does. Have they done any research for themselves? No. Have they read the federal report and said "I concur"? Yes Did they really read it? Probably not.

And no, not all of them agree. But you don't know about that because you havent done an ounce of research.

If you think you're so stupid then why don't you go and read a book. Instead of just letting the federal government run things for you?

Are you a paid disinformationist just trying to rouse me into spending all of my time trying to wake you up? Hm I wonder.

Yes you're right "Muslim Extremists" did crash planes into the WTC. The leaders name was Tim Osmond. Remember, we created, trained and funded Al Qaeda, And the taliban.

Instead of just rambling on aimlessly spitting out blind points of which you've done no research. Please take the time to re-read my posts and possibly do a little research for yourself.

I'm getting tired of answering your ignorant posts. Lets blindly follower the leader instead of taking a few hours to possibly research something that could change your way of thinking.

Simply because something is ignored or denied. It does not exist to be. You can not ignore the evidences. Oh wait, yes you can because they're smarter than we are.

IM SORRY TO HAVE MADE YOU QUESTION YOUR REALITY! PLEASE GO WATCH SOME FOX NEWS! MAYBE YOU'LL RECOUP A LITTLE!

[sarcasm]

OH YA?

Muslim extremists DID NOT CARRY OUT 9/11!!

YOU HAVE BEEN DEBUNKED.

[/SARCASM]

Anyway, I'm not going to reply to this thread anymore.. At least not till you've actually done some research. Maybe someone else can shoot down your clammering about extremists.

www.freestate.tv...

I setup my website just for people like you. Please go watch "Mohammad Atta and the Venice flying circus". This will give you a nice point to start research.

I actually just rewatched the video myself. I came across something that i had not made a connection to before.

(Ran out of room, see page 10)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join