It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ark of the Covenant in Ethiopia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I found this theory facinating and wanted to see if anyone here had suggestions for good reading material.
Thank you

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

We had a topic going already, you are welcome to join in with that theory if it is not mentioned yet.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
im sorry

i tried to search but i think i didnt do it properly
thanks

edit: i think that link is for a discussion on the holy grail, not the ark of the covenant.

[edit on 15-4-2006 by Beebe]

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beebe
im sorry

i tried to search but i think i didnt do it properly
thanks

edit: i think that link is for a discussion on the holy grail, not the ark of the covenant.

[edit on 15-4-2006 by Beebe]

OH !!!!

I am so dumb, I forgot there different, lol oh my bad start to a thread, you are good man lol.

exodus2006.com... Is it this you were refering to about the ark?

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
YES!!!
thanks so much, thats a great start...

i know, the ark, the grail, davinci..its all getting so much press lately its a big jumble in my brain at this time of night.

Thanks again

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   

YES!!!
thanks so much, thats a great start...

i know, the ark, the grail, davinci..its all getting so much press lately its a big jumble in my brain at this time of night.

Thanks again

Hey no problem and yeh I know I keep hearing all that, even though Da Vinci Code is a good book its mostly based on all Gnostic stuff, and most of that Gnostic text is not even accurate, but some is. I take the side of the christians when it comes to the DaVinci Code really since we agree on the same things and understand the same purposes for things, even though I might not agree with alot of what they say, I have nothing againts them.

I will post again though when I am sure on what I research about the ark.

Good day

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I found this theory facinating and wanted to see if anyone here had suggestions for good reading material.
Thank you

amightywind.com...

The ark of the covanent is in Jerusalem.
Its right under spot where YAHSHUA was crucified.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I saw a similar History channel documentary on the ark being in Ethiopia, they even showed the building it was supposed to be housed in. Not to sound like a materialist $$$ but looking at the building, 4 reasonably well armed men (even untrained) could go in there and find out.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Ark of the Covenant in Axum

There is another thread earlier on The Church of Axum in Ethiopia. It looks like this is covered with many comments.

[edit on 18-4-2006 by SkipShipman]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I hate to say this, but from the research Ive done on Ron WYatt, he is a crackpot and his claims are completely unfounded. YMMV.

I feel that Axum is the most LIKELY location for the Ark, however, I believe there are other possibilities as well.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baphomet79
I saw a similar History channel documentary on the ark being in Ethiopia, they even showed the building it was supposed to be housed in. Not to sound like a materialist $$$ but looking at the building, 4 reasonably well armed men (even untrained) could go in there and find out.

I see this program too! How can it possibly be there and have just one old man guarding it?

Someone by now would of raided it.

top topics

join