It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I the Only One Who Feels a Change?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Ahh, April. Trees turning red, crowds leaving, winds come from the south and get colder, by far my favourite month. The promise of winter is a great one indeed!

Pity I was never on the forums before they got all crowded, so I would not know if there has been a lack of quality in the threads compared to 'before', but I definitely do think that most of the threads on ATS are not up to my personal scratch. People are just posting for the sake of posting, not putting much thought into it, and there seems to be a fair few personal attacks. Not nice.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   

I call it storytime. Everytime I run acrossed your threads, I kick back and see if I can be bumboozled by your witty story lines.

Well, I am happy to know someone is being amused by my lifetime.
How in the world do you think someone could manufacture any/all of what I have shared here..? I do NOT lie !!!
Would you dream that anyone would choose to have my delirious life to live by choice...?
All's I do it tell it as it happened and it is up to the reader to decide to decide if I am a raving lunatic.Been totally tested and am sane and non-delusional.
There has been 100 times more of the different tales have been posted with no flaming nor disbelief.
As far as I am concerned, people can post whatever they wish, and if it does not agree/ resound to me, then they go on ignore..I judge them not by name-calling.
Besides is this on-topic by showing it at work?

<< 1   >>

join