It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA is letting china import chicken to U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I heard about his once and never heard anything more, does anyone know if this if true? Are they letting china import infected chicken to the us?

Sounds like the NWO

[edit on 16-4-2006 by asala]

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Apparently you have wrong information. The official list of countries banned from exporting birds to the U.S. can be found here, and China is one of the countries listed:

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Thank god, we have enough problems with diseases brought to the US by illegle (but soon to be legal) immigration.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Well Im glad but if 10,000 illegal imigrants come in to this country every day and bush is turning over all the shipping ports to arabs god only knows what will happen.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by nuclearap0x
Thank god, we have enough problems with diseases brought to the US by illegle (but soon to be legal) immigration.

Could you possibly explain to me how illegal immigrants are any more of a threat disease-wise than people coming in for travel/business legally via airports?

That has got to be one of the most illfounded statements I have ever heard.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
If China is importing, then the chickens are entering China, not the US.

If they are exporting to the US, then the chickens are being imported by someone, if no one is importing then no one can export.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It is certainly not an unfounded statement my friend. People traveling on airports can indeed spread disease, but are much less likely to than if they are from a less wealthy country with very little medical aid, and many do not even know they have a disease. The thing is, I am not referring to illegle immigrants as disease ridden rodents. It is just when a big population of people from a different part of the world move into America abruptly, many diseases which had not plagued the US for years would reappear. Especially with overpopulation in the states, it certainly allows spreading to be much quicker. However, it is quite apparent to scientists and officials that such a possibility needs to be addressed. Airplanes we are talking about a small amount of people traveling in and out, when compared to the 10 million people flocking to this country as we speak to obtain legal citizenship. Much, much bigger numbers than you see from traveling into the US.

top topics

join