It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Iran had a nuke...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   
HI..

Iran do have nuclear weapons, and they would use them. (just like Iraq)..

They have them because, they got a lot of there weapons from Text Red us, and how do we know they would use them? Because the Iran president admitted it on national TV, he has close links with a lot of Muslim extremists, who wish us harm and infact carried out there threats.

Hence we must take him very serious..

MIKE

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by WIGAN MIKE
HI..

MIKE

nothing personale but that is the most baseless reply i have read
Iran unlike Iraq has never used its chemical weapons even when Iraq used them on Iran.
Iran has had chemical/bio weapons for decades and never has used them.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Fire the nuke(s) one way at Isreal as soon as the US launches a strike on them

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
What the United States is REALLY afraid of and is a MUCH more likely senario, Iran is friendly with many of our Islamic extremists enemies and the US is worried Iran would provide the extremists with the nuke bomb they cannot provide for themselves.

We're not worried Iran is gonna use a nuke.........we're worried they're gonna provide to someone who has the balls and WILL use it.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

Originally posted by WIGAN MIKE
HI..

MIKE

nothing personale but that is the most baseless reply i have read
Iran unlike Iraq has never used its chemical weapons even when Iraq used them on Iran.
Iran has had chemical/bio weapons for decades and never has used them.

Iran did use chemical weapons in reply of iraqi use, not say they musnt have, cause imho it was jusitified.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Basically Iran has got the backing of Russia and China. You think the cold war is over? think again. The big ol' Soviet Union has been dismantled, but has any of you ever considered who is running Russia? the people that run Russia are the same people that served the Soviet Union. A former KGB agent is their president! do you think that their feelings for the US have changed? after so much brainwashing against the US, I do not believe for one second that Putin and Co. have changed their attitude against USA.

So what happened after the Berlin wall fell is that red flag supporters went underground, and formed alliances with enemies of USA. Thus USA now is in a difficult position, not knowing who to fight against...or at least that is what they want to achieve.

I am sure Iran has got the backing of Russia. Knowing that former KGB agent Putin is trying to put the Russian Jew oligarchists in jail, it is obvious that Russia sides against USA + Israel. Add a little China to the mix, and ...hello WWIII.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
C) The United States would leave them alone and Iran would become the counter weight to Israel.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
If Iran has a deliverable device, and I can't say they don't, look for the following as possible milestones, in no particular order other than which comes to mind without much thought;

The PA/HAMAS vs Israel or the Israel vs PA/HAMAS situation will be the ignitor - it's so tense that mere rumour of conflict could mean actual conflict. Suicide bomber, soldier shootin' a little girl - won't take much - how about a traffic accident?. You get the notion - volatile and labile.

Statements of allegation and counter-allegation will ensue. Then it will happen; someone will actually declare a "line in the sand" school-yard style, and whatever "behaviour/action" the "line" is about will be breached before the news cycle is over - I guarantee it. Really, that quick. War, Palestine vs Israel or vice-versa. They may have declarations already in the "can" - I would - prudent behaviour. One day - no more.

No diplomatic action of consequence will be required as one who follows the news of late can surmise that all diplomatic missions and wary travelers are on a war footing already - most likely have been for months. "Conde's World Tour" may exemplify this.

Once this "bottle" is "uncorked" the vintage will be red and taste like rust and go "off" very quickly. Statements of support for Palestine and Israel will effervesce and be quite a heady bouquet. Something like, "If "X" is done by "Y", then "Z" will happen. Sub the "Z" value with nuke or "a veiled threat that'll mean nuke" and you have the general gist.

So, once again, "line in the sand" time... I'm afraid the very last one. The next step might be theatre-wide public unrest of "the Arab Street" from China through the "Stans" and right through to Europe and maybe "gulp" North America. Something will happen, almost anything, and it starts. Maybe WWIII, maybe not - won't matter much to the people who die if the nukes fly.

That there are 40000 humans out there waiting, killing themselves patiently-waiting, to go and kill themselves and innocents - I can't say that surprises me. Not anymore - feels about right, however wrong.

That there are Israeli and Arab peoples involved doesn't surprise me. These folks are perhaps incapable of any cross-cultural problem resolution skills in regard to this specific issue - same story across recorded history, time and time again. Just plain broken - can't be fixed - the technology is lost; we never took history.

OK. What does surprise me is how this can unfold over years and it's like fate or something more sinister - already written - two steps forward, three steps back, and we can't stop it - quicksand - vortex. This hypothetical scenario ends with the Middle-East theatre-wide, a glassy plain, where radio signals can't travel, devoid of the life that threatened itself and then had the stupidity to make good on those threats.

What's left? Uh, a whole lot less. Maybe if NA/SA/Aus/Europe/Rus/Chn don't get "smoked" then the idiots we pay to do all this stuff will be a little less "cognoscente" and more cognizant of who and what they are here to preseve and protect - ALL OF US.

Victor k

[edit on 17-4-2006 by V Kaminski]

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I think if Iran had one they would use the psyc approach. Make another country think Iran was fireing one at them so that, that country (the one with the trigger happy leader) would strike them (Iran) and they could use the "self-defence" excuse, and nuke the cowboy country.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join