It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cropcircles energy balls caught making crops ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hello

I rememberd a while ago , a post on this forum came up. It was attached a video and the subject was about two white "energy or balls somekind" flew around on a field and we then saw the circles etc form. In other saying that the corn layed down when it flew over.

Now I have no clue where to find it.

If anyone has it , I request it .

Sincearly Marius

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I seen those clips on TV the guys who made them admitted to the hoax already.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Oh , damn but how can he have made it a hoax on a few days with that technology
?

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
It was done via computer animation. That's all I have to say but I have to make this longer so as not to get busted for the oh so wonderful one line rule.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Where's the link for expose of the video clip??

And jbondo, you wouldn't get 1-lined for saying that. It was on topic, and added to the discussion...

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Are you looking for the Oliver's Castle video?

It has shown up a few times on ATS and is a hoax.

www.korncirkler.dk...
tzone.kulichki.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   
...wow
/

so...ppl can do that too???
...or are all crop circles just hoaxes???

(that would be mean.)

[edit on 16-4-2006 by beefstoogh]

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
You should be careful believing people who claim to be hoaxers. Remember Doug and Dave? You should demand proof that they are really able to pull off such a hoax. I saw the video on "sightings". If it was a hoax then they fooled me too. They always cover up the real by saying it was "military secret projects" or weather ballons, etc. They cover up a lot of real stuff too by saying it is a hoax. I need more than just somebodys word saying, "they proved it was a hoax already". Let's see the proof.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by grasshopper
You should be careful believing people who claim to be hoaxers. Remember Doug and Dave? You should demand proof that they are really able to pull off such a hoax. I saw the video on "sightings". If it was a hoax then they fooled me too. They always cover up the real by saying it was "military secret projects" or weather ballons, etc. They cover up a lot of real stuff too by saying it is a hoax. I need more than just somebodys word saying, "they proved it was a hoax already". Let's see the proof.

I agree with you , mabye the goverment has visited him or something ^_^

Nah but I do belive that the goverment is scared of putting everything we belive in on bet if they would agree that there is something else....

Though this video is good anyway , thanks for giving it

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
geez i dunno, that video looks pretty real to me.
I imagine it would be hard to doctor a video like that.
If you doctor a grainy video, the new things just dont look right, and they just seem to fit in there. I would like a little more information on the hoax.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
lol, y is it that almost like all the alien, crop circle, paranormal videos r unclear and grainy? if its grainy the ppl made it grainy to cover up what they did i think. i wouldnt believe any grainy, unclear video u see on here.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
how the hell could it be a hoax...

if they really made it a hoax then they would need to make the crop circle themselves, that would mean pausing the cameria and going in and doing a little bit by hand, then recording and pausing....eventuelly it would take them a long time. Possibly a whole day that would mean there would need to be changes in the angle of the sun because of the hourse it may take. Also they would need to put in the orbes which honestly look like nothing i have seen before.

either they are the worlds greatest video doctoring hoaxers that go far behond hollywood, or the government payed them a visit and lets just say they made them shut up.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
how the hell could it be a hoax...

if they really made it a hoax then they would need to make the crop circle themselves, that would mean pausing the cameria and going in and doing a little bit by hand, then recording and pausing....eventuelly it would take them a long time. Possibly a whole day that would mean there would need to be changes in the angle of the sun because of the hourse it may take. Also they would need to put in the orbes which honestly look like nothing i have seen before.

either they are the worlds greatest video doctoring hoaxers that go far behond hollywood, or the government payed them a visit and lets just say they made them shut up.

The circle was already there. He shot the footage of the formation already there, cloned over untouched crop to hide it, and added in the balls of light and then dissolved the sections of cloned over formation to make it "appear".

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Well, there were those other two "sparkly floating things" videos. The one with the guy in the tractor, and the one that sails off left to right. There's also that weird one where they follow the flashing light through the night sky on a helicopter, although that one doesn't specifcially have to do with crop circles.

They're somewhere on the Internet. The vast, dusty, uncatalogued warehouse that is the Internet.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
impresive...but there have been other videos with balls of light around crop circles...many not even making the crop circles.

new topics

top topics

join