It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the object in this European Moon sat. vid?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
smart.esa.int...
In the bottom right of this European moon imaging video you can see what looks like a object and quite large moving below. Could this possibly be a shadow? Wild.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Wow, nicely spotted. My guess would be the shade from the sattelite probe?...

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Nice one
Might Be the shadow of a UFO.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Well Ive been watching it more and more. And it could be a shadow but seems to move differently from the Sattelite to me. Seems to carry a different course. Anyone with imaging software want to enhance the image. I tried my microsoft studio and the results were very awfull.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I think on this one, we could figure out if it was the probe's shadow or not. We just need to know at what time and date the photos were taken and then compute the position of the sun. (A little tricky for the moon unless we find the right info).

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
If I'm reading the parameters and values correctly, the probe is better than 1500 km from the surface. I don't think its the shadow of the probe, otherwise that is one immense probe.

There is an additional oddity nearly dead center of the image. Horizontally it is nearly centered and vertically it is slightly left-of-center. It too looks like a faint shadow but about 10 times larger than the 'shadow' in the lower right corner.

NC

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
What the blooming hells going on up at the moon? both shadows are strange, but the bigger one dead center must be a massive craft! not in view so its further than the probe, but still casting a shadow??

They sure get antsy when we take a close look at the moon don't they?? great find dude!!

new topics

top topics

join