It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans, a food-source

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Im pretty convinced that all the aliens care for us is as a food-source. We are just farmed animals too them, I dont really think they care for our well-being, physical or spirutal. Ever wonder why human mutilations have the genitals, area around the mouth, anal, and area around the eyes sliced out? Its because its the most tender meat on our body. Thats why dont want us to be any wiser about their existance and why they shy us, they dont want us to know that they are eating us. Image how many people that dissapear each year never to be seen again, there have to be many kidnapping psycopats to kidnap all those people, but perhaps aliens are taking them, and eating them? They probably dont care more for us then we do a cow or a chicken. I hope I am mistaken, but it would explain alot of the mystery of aliens attitute towards man. I dont want to make you neurvous, but what do man do with creatures we consider lesser than us; we eat them.

[edit on 15-4-2006 by anorwegianguy1972]

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
You ever pay attention to the storyline of the alien and predator movies? basically what it says is that the predators created humans to worship them and on ocation to have a good hunt. Thats how i see it right now. I believe that if there really are aliens out there, there have got to be different species. We are a science experiment, lab rats if you will. The only way we are going to be able to prove that aliens exist is either to catch them unaware, which i find highly unlikely because if they can fly around abducting people i'm pretty sure they know of our efforts to try and locate them. The other alternative is that we must prove to them that we are not just lab rats, that we could one day be equal to them. cause i'm pretty sure they know how to fool our radio signals into thinking that there is nothing there.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Ewwww that's really gross dude.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I had a vivid dream once where I found where the mouth of the greys were

I must cut out the coffee before I go to bed...

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
it's not the coffee

it's the strong cheese!

ps i had a hypnogogic experience last month - does anyone know a thread where i can report it? it was utterly terrifying. But thanks to ATS and Fortean Times i was able to recognise it...

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I think at some point in human history an alien race may have havested us and other animals. These aliens now know that we have developed/evolved and have weapons and advanced knowledge. They I suspect only live on Earth (undergound?) or on the moon in relatively small numbers. They don't want us to really discover them as they know we would demand our Governments to eliminate them. Our Governments on the other hand do know they exist and have exploited their technology and have probably agreed to keep their existence a secret as long as they don't havest us (only animals) and share technology with certain Governments. I think this theory may explain why aliens (one race at least) is not interested in making themselves public. Now 'we' (ie some Earth Governments) need them and thet need us (ie we allow them to share our planet). This also means Governments are unlikely to ever reveal information about these aliens.

[edit on 15-4-2006 by foofoo]

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
lets look at it in terms of our own perspective...

we assume that Aliens will have some sort of ethical standpoint regarding the 'use' of lower lifeforms...

look at the way we regard our pre-sentient lifeforms:: dolphins and chimpanzees...

we have NO way of complaining if we are taken for food/experiments/fun...

of course to imply that our govts are complicit in this is to open a whole neew canof worms...

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
So that's all we are to them is a cheap snack?

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
yep
tell me what the definition of 'bush meat' is......?
you can't blame them...
it's only the same as we do...

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The big manufactured food companies here on Earth might use aliens as a food source.

What exactly are those 'other miscellaneous meat by-products' on the labels?

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I am not now with the senior executive service; I am retired.
Let me assure you and others that alien are not using humans-at-random as a food source and there are no plans for a major harvesting of humans. The administration has taken great care in limiting humans subjects as food for the very few aliens still at area 51. Furthermore the party makes sure that any subjects that are provided are from minorities. The administration would never allow white, christian, NRA members and card carying Party members to be subjected to such treatment. As we have stated time and again, this Administration is tough on crime, we must move forward, save the chilren and make change.
I shouldn't say this but the only reason Homeland "Security" has not been able to catch Osama bin Laden is because he is an alein and, as you know, they can shift change. Every time out super competent agents get near Osama he changes into Secretary of Defence Donald Rumyfeld. Then we don't know whether to shoot him as Osama or contunue to allow him to destroy oyr military as girly-boy Rumyfeld..
It's a conundrum.
sayswho (skep by any other name)

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Atleast they are prededators, their eyes face forwards as predators do, and their tummies are small, like a predator. Hunting animals have the eyes facing forward to have a better depth-perception. Meat eating creatures have small tummies, animals eating plants have large tummies becuase plants need more digesting and have less calories so they need to eat more than meat eating creatures do. I am ofcourse thinking about the stereotype aliens here, like the greys.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   
the greys. what are they...? and what makes u think there r even aliens on earth? lol, im sorry but i dont believe in other intelligent life or the steriotipical alien. I think yea, there could be like little gophers or bugs on other planets, but not inteligent life. I dont get y u say the aliens ARE using people as a food source, seriously, how do u know they are here if intelligent life does exist?

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by anorwegianguy1972
I had a vivid dream once where I found where the mouth of the greys were

I must cut out the coffee before I go to bed...

I guess you havent seen Dreamcatcher?

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
hmmm, next time I'm short of cash I'll just telepathically lure in a grey and put it on the grill.. wonder what they taste like..

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
They care as much for you as they do for the polar bear. They fit you with claws so you can dig through the snow and survive the winter. Then they shoot you and make a bear skin rug out of you and say, well, my German is a little rusty, but the English translation is, "He's going to die anyway, right?" They can eat my body after it dies if they want. I just hope it's just the physical body they want to munch on and not the rest of me.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
AAAAAAuuuuuuggggghhhhhhhh...Soylent Green is People!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Greetings Earth people,

We understand your fears but there is little to concern you!

We come in Peace seeking only to fulfil the demands of our customers. You must understand that your species is simply a commodity in the marketplace. Currently there is a demand for your hides. Your skin is highly valued amongst the Dorainians who collect the High Fashion items made from your hides. Believe me when I tell you that Bordayan Battle Drum is highly treasured and when covered in Human skin plays sweet enough to charm an Ugrib Blood Worm.

We deal with a High Class Clientelle who demand the rarest and best the Galaxy has to offer. Know that your simple contribution helps to drive the prices high within the Gangoran Futures Market.

We are sorry that the discovery of our sorties to your primitive Planet has caused you distress but we are sure that you will understand that it is market forces that demand we gather supplies as required.

Thank you for your contributions and understanding.

Live long ..... get fat and make more skin.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
I guess you havent seen Dreamcatcher?

Now THAT was a mouth full of teeth...

Trying to be serious now...

If aliens really were harvesting people as a food source, wouldn't they be doing so in large numbers? Wouldn't we notice the disappearing people? Would aliens really bother to look for people who are homeless, hermits, or otherwise might not be noticed if they disappeared? Do humans bother checking which animals are homeless, hermits, or otherwise might not be noticed when we eat them? If this really were happening (and I am quite sure it is not) then I think it we would notice something...

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
LOL @ that

Dont freak out so quickly people! Aliens from a different solar system light years away would more than likely have developed thousands of years longer than us, there for unless they live in a communist society where population is limited they would also be quite overpopulated. More than likely on a much larger planet revolving around a much larger star. Considering this all to be true humans would have been wiped from existance if aliens were using us as a primary food source. If you can imagine how many people are on earth and compare it to the amount of people living on a planet that revolves around a star 10 times the size of our own! Besides, aliens wouldnt dare eat a human because of fear between inter-planetary disease. They would have evolved to eat something (or multiple things) that exist on thier own planet. Would you eat an alien??????

top topics

<<   2 >>

join