It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I am getting round to thinking that maybe we are all being strung along!
Now, the criminals that set up 9/11 are clever, VERY clever. They thought the whole thing through very carefully, even down to what we are all talking about now.
How many of the 100's of web sites shouting about 9/11 are tightly controlled by the very perpetrators of the event? Leaking out just enough truth to keep us excited and make us think we are getting somewhere?
Take the Pentagon, it seems that many of us don't believe a Boeing went into it. I now think it did! Not flown in by an unskilled pilot, but flown by remote. We have been fed so much information to suggest it was maybe a drone or even a missile that we now believe it! Let this carry on and one day the Pentagon releases video of the event, proving that a plane went in there! Where are we? Yes, feeling stupid with our argument in tatters!
We are being led by the nose in a complex psychological war which, unless we start thinking independently we shall lose!
Just think about it, why has the Pentagon refused to prove what really happened? Why release photo information that seems to deliberately foment these wild theories? Just look at those stupid video frames, they are MEANT to make us shout about missiles and drones etc!We are being laughed at!
We must not be sheep, think independantly!Remember, to the criminals behind this we are trash, Usless eaters, no better than the poor souls that died that day!

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by osmodia
Now, the criminals that set up 9/11 are clever, VERY clever. They thought the whole thing through very carefully, even down to what we are all talking about now.

lol. Don't think they were that clever. I more wonder about the public swallowing what ever they get presented as long as it comes from the 'official'-side. They have an easy deal.
Just remember this: There are WMD's in Iraq..we have all the prove etc..
if you think the secret services did that mistake ..think again.

At least there are more and more upcomming doubt about all this events.
It doesnt matters what exactly happend as long as you start grasping that something wrong was going on. That's the first and most importand step ..questioning what was presented and not blindly blieve in everthing. That is valid for both 'sides'. Wired conspiracy theories hurt as much as blind believe in official theories. Of course official knows this and mostly probabily makes use of this. Once someone is overfilled with rubish theories and not able to anaylse them self he or she is lost and will most readily skip every theorie also the true one. : )
Simple play for the gov. if they really have something to hide because they have a simple public.
And of course patriotismus, the want to believe the leader of the own land is always honest and works in the best interest of its citicien is a strong motivation to not request what comes from the leader and watch everythign rather with a portion of blind thrust. Unfortunatly it is often forgotton that it requires a sort of coruption and dishonesty in connection with desire to power to work the path to the top.

just my two cents. hope i did not step on someones feet with what I just said.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I think the Pentagon missile/drone/etc. stuff may be a red herring too. The frames released from that Pentagon security cam were even obviously edited, like they were egging us on.

If we ever get too far up their backs with the WTC stuff or anything else that hits closer to home for them, a release of the Pentagon tapes would hurt the whole movement. They wouldn't have to show the insane approach or anything like that. They'd just have to show the plane actually impact.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
But surely if they'd released the vid right from the start it would kill all the theories stone dead and we wouldnt even be discussing it? why let conspiracy theories build up over years then release it?

I can see where you're coming from, but I dont think they would of predicted this amount of backlash to the official story, that would of been VERY clever, maybe the 5 frames from the pentagon were just to keep us going while they spend a few dollars down at dream works making a full version

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Ah yes! But governments love a plan B. It may well be that this whole thing could destroy itself with all the controlled tinfoil hat brigade running riot and making the whole thing look stupid.
If not, and it starts to look serious for Bush (or whoever) then out with the "proof" and WE look stupid!
By the way, it's a bit worrying that the US is in debt has climbed to over $8.4 trillian! And still climbing!
One financial comentator said "It's crazy, it's as if they know they won't have to pay it back!"

[edit on 17-4-2006 by osmodia]

[edit on 17-4-2006 by osmodia]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by osmodia
I am getting round to thinking that maybe we are all being strung along!
How many of the 100's of web sites shouting about 9/11 are tightly controlled by the very perpetrators of the event? Leaking out just enough truth to keep us excited and make us think we are getting somewhere?

I don't think they're that clever. Otherewise we wouldn't be talking about the holes in the official 9/11 story. They're obviously trying to cover up for their mistakes by being either silent or changing their version of the story. So they're somewhat clever but not that clever.

top topics

join