It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Sheen on th Jimmy Kimmel show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
www.infowars.com...

Sheen was discussing 911 on national tv.

This is great, hopfully this will expose new people to the possible truth and keep people talking.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
heh yeah i saw that lastnight before i went to bed,you noticed how jimmy kimmel's face changed to a silent agreement?
they changed topics to his dad in ireland real quick too..that probably rubbed up someone pretty bad haha

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
hey thanks for this.i was beginning to lose hope that they,d ever allow him to speak in public on this matter again. ie 3weeks with no follow ups and an obvious media cenorship

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Oh boy, could this be the host for ATS's new series?
Might be, I hope so as for the time being, it makes sence. Although I never thought of him as the type before.

SMR

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I knew there was a reason I was a fan of his.Sheen is the type to keep doing this to.He wont allow censors to keep doing this to him.He will just keep going on show after show sneaking it in to get talk about it whever he can.
This is what needs to be done.If they censor you, just try it somewhere else.Keep doing it.

I have a feeling that soon other celebs will join in.After seeing him force the issue on national TV, perhaps some will be brave enough to do so as he has.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
i always was a fan of his, made good movies. im glad hes doing this, it really puts some more light onto the subject

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Chopper Harley to the rescue of the USA! Thats my Boy!

Lol bet he gets flash backs.... rofl rofl rofl

Sheen deserves applause for this, as its a a brave man who has a drug habit ( Used to) that keeps plugging on like this.... Is he in line for an 'over dose' death ?

Hope not because he's a cool dude and a brave one too.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadGreebo
Chopper Harley to the rescue of the USA! Thats my Boy!

I think it was Topper Harley. In the Hot Shots! movies.

[edit on 15-4-2006 by digitalassassin]

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
We need to get his agent to book him on Larry King Live and unleash a firestorm

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
D'Oh! Anyone have a link to a cap of any format? Audio only even? Pls u2u me... Thanx. I'm encouraged by this... maybe. Feels kind of somber and with a grim unstated component.
How about a Canadian investigation by old-school journalists say from some group like "CBC - Fifth Estate"? Put Sheen on - Give him an hour and budget and lead time and witnesses, see if he can convince the Canadian public (we lost folks on 911 too). Canadian politicos really "sniff the breeze" too and love face time.
That might trigger a Canadian re-examination of events and the "official CDN" version. Canadian's have more public inquiries and Royal Commissions (we seem to love these events like blood sport entertainment) than any country on the planet. Got a new Accountability Act that might even add some teeth to an investigation too. Put a person beyond reproach in charge Czar-like (Shelia Fraser - been there done that - full marks - Google her) and have them responsible and accountable to the Canadian public only as a mandate (this has been done before during the Hurricane Hazel tragedy) - not responsible as a first priority to the CDN Feds, the public and by proxy evreywhere. Full disclosure. Think of a "Canuckistan" version of the GAO.
It's only my perception that Canadian media isn't already completely in the pockets of the "crew of 5" who controls US media. We have similar problems up here but the dynamics are a little different - of the "crew of 3" up here, 2 are "already gone" and the 3rd (the public broadcaster) is "well-salted" - with a couple of hold out pockets of outstanding journalism done on the public dime and with near lifetime tenure. Ever hear of Bhopal? Union Carbide? These guys/gals are still working on that - tough.
Now if one nation's "official" version of events differs much from that of another then won't the US be forced to re-examine events to save face and the credibility of the current Presidency? If there's one thing this Presidency has in abundance it is pride. Challenge that and the "jenga" stack might fall like... you know.
This or something like this may be doable without initial US approval... but with potential US public benefit regardless of what's found (either way) as a determination. I'm not from the US and forgive me if I offend, but would this "outside-the-box" assistance be helpful? What might be done to "undo the knot"?

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I think someone should get in contact with him, and invite him onto the site, atleast as a guest speaker...if he isn't here right now....

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Don't be surprised if Sheen suddenly dies from a car accident or something. I wouldn't go F'in with the people behind 9/11.

join