It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Store And RATS Purchase.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I was wondering if I need to re-purchase RATS each month after I'm denied access or if I can hit the button 24 times and not worry about it for a couple years.

I don't want to make a bulk buy if the points are just lost and I need to renew at the end of the month.

Also, could we have a bulk buy on upload space ?

I like to host my images on the ATS server and the store only allows 10k for each click. If a single image is 80k, thats 8 times I have to add to my upload space for the one image. This can be very tedious if your adding a meg or more to your upload space.
A 100k or 500k button would be a huge bonus for members that don't like to use putfile or other hosting services, and the point price could be adjusted accordingly.

Thanx
anx...............

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I can only comment on the first part of your post.

Yes, it cost you 250 points every month, after the 5000 up front.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I don't think you can multiple months at once -- if you click it twice (or more) I think you're just wasting points.

As far as the second issue, I think in theory each click should increase your hosting space by 10K. I don't know if there's a max limit.

[edit on 4/15/2006 by djohnsto77]

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure you waste your points by bulk buying RATS access.
I've never wanted to test the waters on that issue

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I'll hold off on a bulk buy unless I hear something different from Skeptic, or someone that knows for sure.

I still like my idea of a bulk buy button for upload space. Perhaps a mod can bring it up as a suggestion at the next meeting in the ATS bunker.

new topics

top topics

join