It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Issues Stark Military Warning to USA

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   

See, it's nice when we can reach a middle ground
..if only all discussions could go like this

Ah, yes, if only we could be so lucky. However until that utopian dream is achieved we have good ol’ ATS for reasonable debates.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
OHHH...Iran.....now i'm scared.........NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SABER RATTELING, thats all this is, pure nonsense ,...just threats....

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyraxx
OHHH...Iran.....now i'm scared.........NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SABER RATTELING, thats all this is, pure nonsense ,...just threats....

Just when we thought we had it settled, we get another cheat-beater in here with nothing to add more than childish rants...

Thanks for your input. No really. Thanks.

EDIT: And it's spelt rattleing

[edit on 16/4/06 by stumason]

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Sure, why not? Let's start a Nuclear War! Doesn't really matter why, if we can't find a reason why....we'll invent one!

We have wanted to do it for years, all that good enriched uranium and plutonium going to waste...it's shameful.

Let's hit those RED BUTTONS and watch those ICBMS fly, we can nuke those terrorist groups and wipe out entire Nations, doesn't matter whether they are guilty or not, we will rid the World of those evil perpetrators.

But what about the Fallout? The Nuclear Winter ensuing? The children who will be born deformed for generations to come?

What about the fact that crops won't grow, that the soil they grow in will be contaminated?

What about the deaths of billions both in the long and short term?

Oh what the hell, let's do it anyway!

Have a nice day!

PS. TICKETS WILL SOON BE AVAILABLE IN THE ALCYONE QUADRANT (PLEIADES) TO WITNESS THOSE STRANGE PINK BEINGS ON THEIR LITTLE WATER PLANET AS THEY ONCE AGAIN DESTROY THEMSELVES WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS. [THIS IS A NOT-TO-BE-MISSED EVENT]
TICKETS AVAILABLE FROM "SPECIES WATCH"
AS OF GALACTIC TIME 7895623142
PRICE: 2,000,000 ORGON CREDITS EACH - Avoid disappointment pre-order your ticket TODAY !!

[edit on 16-4-2006 by Pleiadian Recon]

[edit on 16-4-2006 by Pleiadian Recon]

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I seriously doubt Iran can back up its threats to the US with action...Nevertheless the US should avoid military confrontation at all costs, unless tehy want to start a worldwide economic collapse and general chaos

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
We need to stop messing around with the M.E. like its some walk in the park. How many M.E. countries do we invade before all of Islam concentrates on comitting terrorism here in the US. The ONLY reason they have not is that terrorism has been to get OUR attention to the Palestinian cause, not to instill fear into the United States so we wont attack them, and yank Isreal's leash.

I dont understand why people after all this time have never looked up ME terrorism and the motive behind it and the reason why after all these years terrorism was never done on US soil. They have always known better than to attack America on her own soil because it would ruin theyre cause, and get them run over by the worlds only super-power.

Read some pre-9/11 terrorism annalysis and find out the real deal. We keep screwing with those people and we may just bring world wide nuclear war into reality. I keep thinking about a documentary I saw in the late 70's about armeggedon, and some prophecies that stated it would start from America invading the ME and after invading multiple countries sometime between 2012-2015 we would have nuclear exchange. I saw this when I was a young teen and thought at the time, "no way would our country ever invade the ME, and if we did we would see when we were going to far and keep Armeggedon at bay.

You ever feel like lately something is comming? Just every once and a while you think man this carp thats going on in the world seems to be leading to a climatic moment. Something big is coming, I sure hope its a positive thing and not the end of mankind as we know it.

The fact that we are backing Isreal to the point of invading/bombing Iran to keep them from being wiped out is just nuts. Lets stop the Blitzkrieg people, the Nazi party thought they were doing the right thing too you know. Things over there didnt get real wierd until the rest of the world attacked them back and they freaked out.

Look at how nutty we are, we make the average German look quite mild, how freaky do you think we will get if the world tries to make us stop. We need to take a breather, unload this government that IS ruining our once great nation and fix ourselves before we damage this old girl for good!

[edit on 16-4-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
theres also this option

uk.news.yahoo.com...

scary stuff, no point in even going there

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
not 200 sal88 it's more like 40,000 to be exact what in the world is going to happen with that many suicide bombers coming against US ???

www.heraldsun.news.com.au...

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
As I see it the "mighty"
military of Iran could not defeat Saddam in all those years of conflict (jeeze they have short memories..).

The US with shock and awe obliterated the military and infrastructure in such a short space of time, IMHO no-one thought that Iraq would enter the state of collapse that it did. That is part of the reason for the heavy involvement now.

I feel the US will learn from that engagement besides there is no need to take out everything this time...just some strategic decapitation strikes, even perhaps the odd mad mullah or two.

I dont think there is any reason to get involved in a ground war as such...perhaps to keep the oil secure

There is no real love lost there, some of the US believe that Iran owes them one, from when they were kicked out last time. Either way I cant see the pretence of an "Operation Iranian Freedom" this time. No need to waste troops on the ground, well certainly not to the extent of Iraq.

I can see the deluded Iranian hierarchy looking towards Iraq and thinking we can do better than that (the insurgency). Wrong, next time it will be different.

I feel the Iraq thing was more about showing the world the US might. To some extent it worked, Libya came onboard didnt it? But unfortunately getting bogged down with the awfulness of foot sloggers trying to irradicate "heroic Islamic warriors" (ie. non uniformed combatants hiding behind children etc.) has not helped.

The US can kick your military butt with relative ease but has trouble with the peace thereafter. The world now knows this, more importantly the US now knows this and would be foolish not to learn from Iraq.

It will be different this time. As someone has already said a couple of MOAB every 6 months or so to keep there heads down. I believe that would achieve regime change anyway...especially if El Crazyman is a target..which of course he wouldnt be..there are rules.

I still like the silent stealthy nuclear "accident" scenario, though.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
So all the while Mehran and the rest are touting Iranian military might, they are recruiting hordes of suicide bombers to travel abroad? Sounds like a nation showing its desperation rather than a worthy opponent (if there is such a thing).

Reminds me of poor Condi Rice...nearly completely over her head now.

Make it go away

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
How does anyone expect that ME to fight a super-power? Be stupid and go toe to toe. No they will let us in and bleed us, then while we are being bled, world opinion will begin to favor the underdog and not really care if they send 40k suicide bombers here.

At that point, after attacking three ME countries I would have to say we would deserve what we get.

We need to stop this madness!

I want someone to tell me the differene between us and Nazi Germany before the rest of the world shut them down. They were fighting terrorism also, at least thats what the Nazi party made them think...

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Well like anything that has to do with the capitalistic and opportunistic groups that runs our nation is nothing better than a Hint of war to have the war profiteers already salivating at the prospect of more money.

The oil barons already are capitalizing on the tensions in the middle east and we are to pay for those Tensions.

Even when Iran doesn't sell oil to the US.

I always wonder how people can be so blind as to how the powers in our nation moves around.

Wars are money, death and devastation but money is always at the top of list.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join