It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw something weird on 9-11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The morning of 9-11 I tried to drive by the muslim mosk(sp?) on my way to work as I would do every day. The strange thing was the street was filled with muslims and all the mosk lights were on it seemed to be the place to be that morning. I never thought anything of it at the time but by 11am had an idea what they were there for. I think they must of known something was going to happen it could not of been a coincidence. It has bothered me ever since and when I tell people about they say it ws a chance thing. But if you talk to people that saw it too (which would of been alot as it is a busy road into downtown) they have alot of anger built up. It really bothers me and scares me at the same time. I guess with such a high muslim population we should be pretty safe here where I live. I have never seen it before or since but it really freaked out me and a bunch of coworkers. Just thought I wouold add that I am new hear and thought it would be a good place to get it off my chest.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Could it have been just a special Muslim prayer day? I know that the Mosque near my workplace has one day a week where all the Muslims come to pray and spend the day there.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
It could of been but I had never seen it before or I havent seen it since!!

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
What time was it that you drove by this mosque and what time would it have been on the East Coast at that time? Are you in the same time zone as NYC?

If it was after the 'attack', than it would make sense that they came together at their place of prayer. If it was before the attack, it does sound like a strange occurence.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Yes I am in the same time zone and it was about 6:45am.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
the towers didn't get hit untill 8:46 local time (thats the south tower). Hmm.

[edit on 2006/4/18 by Firehawk]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
There is proof that Israel KNEW about 9/11 before it happend

Police received several calls from angry New Jersey residents claiming "middle-eastern" men with a white van were videotaping the disaster with shouts of joy and mockery. (2)

"They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me" said a witness. (3)

[T]hey were seen by New Jersey residents on Sept. 11 making fun of the World Trade Center ruins and going to extreme lengths to photograph themselves in front of the wreckage. (4)

Witnesses saw them jumping for joy in Liberty State Park after the initial impact (5). Later on, other witnesses saw them celebrating on a roof in Weehawken, and still more witnesses later saw them celebrating with high fives in a Jersey City parking lot. (6)

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

It was later confirmed that the five detained Israelis were in fact Mossad agents.

WTF? They knew about it!

[S]everal of the detainees discussed their experience in America on an Israeli talk show after their return home.

Said one of the men, denying that they were laughing or happy on the morning of Sept. 11, "The fact of the matter is we are coming from a country that experiences terror daily. Our purpose was to document the event."

How did they know there would be an event to document on 9-11?

[edit on 18-4-2006 by Tasketo]

You can google this yourself. There is much more too this story.

[edit on 18-4-2006 by Tasketo]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Yes, there is much more to this story, and it's sad that the mainstream news outlets just pander to the powers that be and spout out whatever they are told. Bin Laden my A**, he had nothing to do with it. I pray that I am still alive when the truth comes out.

new topics

top topics

join