It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hiking in Apache Sitgreaves Forest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Well that's the plan at least.

For those of you who don't know, Apache Sitgreaves National Forest is the location from where Travis Walton (Fire In The Sky) was abducted by aliens in full view of his workmates.

We plan on walking the trails around the abduction site and just generally "sniffing around".

For those of you who know my M.O., I will of course be packing some serious alien repellant in the form of a .40S&W Beretta, as I intend to go down fighting
- before anyone asks, concealed carry is perfectly legal in a National Forest assuming you already have a general CCW permit.

The forest is a 2 hour drive from my house and it should be a lot of fun - if anyone else has done any research on the story or visited the area, please post.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Winchester Ranger T
For those of you who know my M.O., I will of course be packing some serious alien repellant in the form of a .40S&W Beretta, as I intend to go down fighting

WRT, just double check your sighting before you use your 'repellant'.

sanc'.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
WRT,
I have been to that Ntl. Forest near Egar, fishing the Black and White rivers.
I don't think this is where Travis had his incident though.
Be careful; I don't think you need to worry about the aliens; watch out for black bears. They may be a little cranky this time of year.

Peace
Whaaa

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Please take pictures.
Sounds like a good outing.

The Superstition Mountains are a worthwhile hike too.
AZ is a beautiful yet mysterious place.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Well a .40cal should do mighty fine in the alien repellant catagory.

I wish you good luck and good fortune on your trip! don't forget your most important weapons, your brain and your camera

edit: spelling.

[edit on 4/16/2006 by GrOuNd_ZeRo]

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Your firearm will be worthless against space aliens, but should be carried to defend against bears, meth addicts, and illegal aliens. We have lots of desperados hiding in the wilderness here in Arizona. Good Luck. If you are serious about meeting space aliens perhaps a butt plug would be a good purchase.

top topics

join