It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foreign Troops in New Orleans Hurricane aftermath!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   
G'day all,

Im currently listening to a Alex Jones webstream TV show from last year as I'm typing this regarding the aftermath of the New Orleans hurricane. And what he says and the proof he is showing has really got to make you friggin scared if your an American!

He says that New Orleans aftermath was planned to happen the way it did in that chaos roamed, they with-held food aid on purpose, Alex Jones showed a yard with semi-trailer after semi-trailer probably round 100 of them sitting in a yard full of food-aid and supplies. Told to stay there. The US government forced a scenario where the people would rampage and run wild out of desperation.

The US government then sent in law-enforcement agencies from around the country so they could have " hands-on " training for a martial law scenario, this was documented. Also The really scarry thing is that mexican " armed troops " were sent in along with dutch troops to help quell the unrest there......well, what the hell for, dont the US have the National Guard?

This is what many people have fortold of a US in a civil war situation being taken over by UN troops to restore order and calm. This has really happened, my god! what is happening to the US? why aren't the citizens revolting?

These troops were going house to house promising to help people if they handed over their firearms.....maaaate! They are focibly with-holding aid to the american people unless they sacrifice their rights under the "3rd ammendment" (i think) of the US constituion, so you have to give up your right to self protection to receive food aid in this supposedly Democratic nation!!!!!!!

Alex Jones went on to say that those die hard patriots who refused to hand over their firearms were forcebly removed from them and that is where the reports came in on the news of machine gun skirmishes around the city.

Reporters had their lives threatened if they taped or reported the facts to the rest of the nation. All who gave up their guns for aid where rounded up and locked in the sports-stadium where panic set in.

This is what George Bush wanted, to force a Chaos situation for law-enforcement and UN soldiers to practice their martial law scenarios in.

IS THAT WHAT THE AMERICAN PATRIOT HAS SUCCUMED TO? A GIMP FOR THE GOVERNMENT AND THE NEW WORLD ORDER TO PRACTICE THEIR DICTATORSHIP TRAINING ON????

WHY DO THEY NEED TO HAVE SUCH A LARGE SCALE MARTIAL LAW TRAINING EXERCISE FOR? WHY WITH MEXICAN TROOPS CROSSING THE BORDER WITH ALL THE IMMIGRATION CRAP GOING ON NOW?

THE ONE WORLD ORDER IS, AND LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY NOW, USING THE U.S.A TO FIRE-UP THE MIDDLE EASTERN NATIONS INTO STARTING A WAR NO ONE WILL WIN, AND WEAKENING NOT ONLY THE US FORCES BUT THEIR OWN AND THE WORLD ECONOMY, AND WHEN THE USA IS WEAKENED BY ITS MILITARY ADVENTURES ABROAD, AL-QAEDA(AKA US SHADOW GOVERNMENT) WILL STRIKE ON THE us MAINLAND, CAUSING THE CITIZENS TO PANIC IN CHAOS AND WITHIN THIS CHAOS THE ILLEGAL MEXICANS WILL ATTEMPT THEIR LAND GRAB OF THE SOUTHERN STATES AND CALIFORNIA.

God unfortunately cannot help you now, for the forces of evil have been allowed to prosper and the restraints are now off them. You the people shall suffer horrendously and I fear it shall begin very soon!!!!

I wish I could help you all !

Melbourne_Militia

Mod Edit: The use of All-Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15-4-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Now I'd never put a chance to sew chaos and anarchy past ol' G-Dubya but to say that the depravity and civil unrest in New Orleans was intentional seems a bit far-fetched too me. But then again, this is G-Dubya we're talking about...

[edit on 18-4-2006 by Speakeasy]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Thanks for that!

Sick, just sick. I beleive it all. Its true.

When will it stop?

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
That's quite the accusation without anything to back it up. I'm not saying it's true or not, but some info other than you stating it is needed. You say it is documented? Where? And not just Alex Jones either....something a little more reputable would be good.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   

God unfortunately cannot help you now, for the forces of evil have been allowed to prosper and the restraints are now off them. You the people shall suffer horrendously and I fear it shall begin very soon!!!!

I think God can do whatever God needs to do. What remains to be seen is whether or not 'helping' the human race is something God needs to do.

As far as the larger topic...

Plausible logic, I suppose, if you take a few of Jones' contentions at face value. I take issue with the necessity of the action. There are plenty of chaotic places in the world, without seeding chaos in an already traumatized American city. Not that I dispute the whole claim on that basis alone, but why not just send these troops in need of training to any one of a hundred other hotspots?

As far as holding back aid, the authorities 'explained' that it was, in most cases, a result of red tape. For example, there were more than 11k modular homes ready for the evacuees, but FEMA stopped them from being delivered because of regulations prohibiting foundation-less permanent homes from being erected in a flood plain, or some such nonsense (the entire disaster area was a flood plain).

Reports of chaos appear to have been OVERreported, as well. There were all sorts of horror stories coming out of NO in the wake of Katrina, everything from wholesale rape and murder to the eating of the dead.

:shk:

It turned out to be quite a lot better than all that, though still chaotic and problematic to be sure the city actually had a dramatically reduced crime rate in the wake of the hurricane. Even counting the looting, crime dropped.

There were a lot of travesties (people left to die in their attics while helicopter crews quibbled with FEMA coordinators, water and meat and shelter gone to waste because of bureaucratic nonsense and slow reaction times, etc.) and there were a few bright spots (Fish and Game employees flipping authorities the bird and rescuing a whole bunch of people on their own, the initial evacuation before the storm, which was excellent by any standard).

If the whole thing was a training excercise for troops, I suspect we would have more photos. I realize the powers that be restricted journalist access and made threats (documented), but the fact remains that independent journalists swarmed the area in the wake, and in addition to them, a number of people who stayed behind documented the goings on.

The confiscation of guns was wrong, and what's worse, it was based on bogus mainstream news reports. It seems to have been localized though, rather than state-wide, or even city-wide.

If the authorities ever try something like this on a grand scale, I suspect they'll be unpleasantly surprised at the lengths some people will go to stay free.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I don't see what the problem is. The US frequently sends troops to other parts of the world to help settle situations. Look at Bosnia or the Koreas or Kosovo or Dijibouti or etc, etc, etc...

So what is so wrong with the US receiving a little foreign aide? Especially when we give it out so much.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Foreign troops probably were involved inasmuch as the US requested and recieved some NATO assistance. They were probably on the airplanes that brought in the aid, flying them and helping distribute it. The Dutch army probably has some experts with flood damage and dyke engineering, since that country has plenty of dykes and flood experience. They may have sent some engineers over.

But, it's a far cry from sending them in to quell unrest. If I recall, there wasn't much of any troops, US or otherwise, quelling unrest for much of that time.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Why would Bush take so much heat just to train Mexican troops?
The U.S. had far to many troops available to move in if the case was necessary, which it was and they did send them in. I'm suer that if the Mexican or Dutch armies showed up that it would have been known by now.
Sorry but I think that this is just a bunch of BS

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I'm not sure that it was outside forces brought into practice for the NWO scenario. I do know there were many private security forces hired to protect individuals and business in New Orleans and surrounding areas. My friend was a member of a contracted team, flown in, armed, and non hesitant to use force if necessary to protect their clients. They were there 6 months. They did not however participate in the removal of firearms from others, only in the protection of those paying their bills.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
(a native that still lives here, that is). I can personally vouch for the entry of Mexican tanks to "come help us", whatever it was. Honestly though, I would ask you all to think if we really should have cared at that point. It's kinda hard to get people judging the situation from the outside, and calling my experience a NWO scenario. I wish I could believe that the conspiracy went that far, because it would be a better excuse than "the politicians in new orleans were simply not able to pool the resources to save the constituents." I don't want to offend anyone with the comments, but really, I wish people would stop using us as NWO plot unless they have hard proof to make it obvious. It's like the wound finally begins to heal and someone pulls off the scab.

Cug

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
::Edit::

Nevermind

[edit on 4/25/2006 by Cug]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I believe that we need to get as much people as possible to watch and understand this.

www.metacafe.com...

it's a um what they would say..videographic proof of what your thread is about..

new topics

top topics

join