It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil prices climb to three-month high

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   
can we no longer edit our posts? My math was wrong in the trading scenario above. I was multiplying by 1000 when i should have been multiplying by 100... It would have been $200 instead of $2000 and $700 instead of $7000.... Besides the risk, this is why I don't trade

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thatoneguy
can we no longer edit our posts? My math was wrong in the trading scenario above. I was multiplying by 1000 when i should have been multiplying by 100... It would have been $200 instead of $2000 and $700 instead of $7000.... Besides the risk, this is why I don't trade

What? hehe, Cant you edit your posts anymore...
Try again dude, But now you explained the part of :
''I was multiplying by 1000 when i should have been multiplying by 100... It would have been $200 instead of $2000 and $700 instead of $7000.... ''
Now i get it
thanks dude

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   

This is why the price swings so much. It's a big gambling game between Bulls and Bears. Bad news, such as Iran, hurricanes, etc, tend to send the bulls raging and the bears bailing. Price goes up.

Indeed, you're right Thatoneguy. When the hurricane season comes, Prices will rise again

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
it appears that after a certain amount of time the edit button goes away. Take a look at your previous posts.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

it appears that after a certain amount of time the edit button goes away. Take a look at your previous posts.

What?
aww crap, you're right..
Why does it suddenly happen now... darn

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Hey, i can edit again!
.. Okay, so i can't edit my old posts/replies but i can edit my new?
Weird..

[edit on 16-4-2006 by meridian_blood_29387423]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join