It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Economist predicted 9/11:The Main Blow Will Hit the United States

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Ok The sources are WorldNetDaily,Pravda,Newsmax & LaRoche... Probably why it didn't pop up on my radar before now, maybe someone else here has looked into this further

June 29, 2001, address to Duma official hearing “On Measures To Ensure the Development of the Russian Economy Under Conditions of a Destabilization of the World Financial System.”

Dr. Koryagina is senior economist from the Institute of Macroeconomic Research at the Russian Ministry of Economic Development and Trade. Her speech has been translated from Russian. Subheads have been added.

...Many colleagues here know me, and that I have studied the "shadow" economy of the Soviet Union and then Russia, in parallel with studying the ordinary, normal economy. So, when I was dragged by the ears into politics, as well, while studying our domestic "shadow" economy and expanding that to the study of the transnational "shadow" economy, I unavoidably landed in the realm of analysis that is sometimes called conspiracy theory. This is an analytical technique, a methodology, which makes it possible to fine-tune research and quantitative evaluations, both with respect to time, and with respect to certain other kinds of parameters.

I shall not go in detail into the basis for our forecast, which I shall now present to you. Just take my word for it, as some colleagues in the Ministry of Internal Affairs audience did back then.

My forecast is that major events will unfold, once again, in August. In a strange way, it seems to me that the date may even be known. It will be on Aug. 19. I have provisionally called this scenario, "Tidal Wave XXI," where XXI denotes the new century, in Roman numerals.

The Main Blow Will Hit the United States..

www.schillerinstitute.org...

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15-4-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Am I missing something? Where does he talk about the 9/11 attacks? he is referring to a monetary collapse. Perhaps I am not reading it correctly, please enlighten me.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   
She was tracking economic trends (shadow economies) and was able to nearly pinpoint a major event that she believed would take place about 2 weeks prior to 9/11.

There was major market tension prior to 9/11

She believed it was due to the New World Order Globalists attacking the US financial markets, she said so openly in the article

She was also able to pinpoint the fall of the Russian ruble back in 1998

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
So just clarify for me, she predicted market turmoil a few weeks prior to 9/11 and not 9/11 itself? Could she have been predicting 9/11 itself (at least predicting a major event, not knowing it would be a 'terrorist' attack)? Was the economic event she predicted 9/11 or was 9/11 the method by which the economic event she predicted was created?

In Russia, beyond a doubt, the free exchange of currency will be shut down. And the approximately $100 billion, now circulating in cash inside our country, will suddenly cause an enormous shock to Russian citizens. (It should be mentioned that the quantity of foreign currency, functioning in economic exchange to transact deals, is 1.5 times the ruble money supply, servicing economic activity.) It will be impossible to change money. Those who have a lot of money (and I told this to our policemen not long ago, at a follow-up conference held in May 2001) will use their greenbacks to wallpaper the bathroom, where they'll be able to admire the portrait of a past President of the U.S.A.

There will be a change of leadership in the U.S.A., and early elections in Russia. By this Fall, there will be a new Parliament, a different government, but the President will remain the same. Insofar as I nevertheless fear to say too much—and I could say very much—thank you for your attention. God grant that my forecast turn out to be wrong. May God grant that!
article

Did this come to pass?

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
In June of 2001 she predicted an economic incident? The US markets started tanking earlier than that. In March of 2000 Clinton and Blair signed an agreement that would allow sharing of scientific discoveries in an effort to expedite medical technologies and cures. This signing crushed the biotech market and the stock markets as a whole started their decline. In march and april of 2001, when people started filing their taxes for 2000, their mutual funds were already down and yet they had insane capital gain distributions that they had to pay taxes on. To do this they withdrew cash from their funds which triggered more selling which , in turn, triggered more mutual fund redemptions and the cycle got worse. 9/11 only made the downward spiral more pronounced and more devastating.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by slave
She was tracking economic trends (shadow economies) and was able to nearly pinpoint a major event that she believed would take place about 2 weeks prior to 9/11.

She doesn't predict 911, she's studying economics, and she is talking about a cyclone and tidal wave.

IOW, this has nothing to do with 911.

new topics

top topics

join