It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God just sleepin?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I think we are just asleep or drunk in this life and when we are face to face with god we will know. I think you would "just" know. I also think in some manner we are all connected or working for some complete system that will benefit God and us. I also believe that the antichrist is just a self destruct button for this world which is a part of god or working for him in a manner. As things fall he rises and it is in the people's hands what happens.

Anyone ever see pi? when they reference the computer running a strand of code to come up with the formula of "216" and the computer burns out. Like it sees what it is.

Now play nice and don't wake him up. God like us can wake up happy or pissed all depends on the DREAM.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nsawantsmedead
I think we are just asleep or drunk in this life and when we are face to face with god we will know.

Anyone ever see pi? when they reference the computer running a strand of code to come up with the formula of "216" and the computer burns out. Like it sees what it is.

Now play nice and don't wake him up. God like us can wake up happy or pissed all depends on the DREAM.

There was a study done, it found that 90% of people who are awake are still partly asleep, as for god, he is awake and well aware of what happens in this plane of existence and even on a greater scale.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   

[edit on 4/23/2006 by queenannie38]

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

lol good one!!! never seen it before though. I guess this is a common question.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Personally, I have never wondered if God sleeps or not--God is not a person, the bible says God the Father is 'pure spirit.' And without a body--what's to get tired?

But this picture...I just drew it one day, without thinking much about the little slogan. Then, I thought: 'How weird that I would make that.'

I did find verification in the bible, though.

new topics

top topics

join