It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In What Way is Best to Tell the Truth? Tales?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Truth can be absorbed even by ones who does not realizing they have received it.
Not all of the members can perceive that they themselves are leaving strings of pearls wisdom behind with most every post.
Why observe and study for years unless willing to be open to anyone's truth, such as it is not yours?
Personally, one who dares to perceive me as 'better, more informed than most" will NOT hear a word I have said.
Not all students teach the same message not does any receive in the same way.Does a word or two that does not resound within you"'kick the poster to the curb."
If I have been chastized in the past, I learn more from that than anyone who dares to put me on a pedestal..Have any of you learned from and 'always yes' person...not I.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Hmmm, always yes persons are great to have around if you want/need your ego stroked constantly. That would get boring, where as we have the opposite extreme of the people who always will challenge you and put you on defense mode. I would think the best way to learn and gain wisdom would be "through the eyes of a child" when your heart is open and each day is a new adventure. I don't come to ATS to validate my beliefs, but to explore the minds and information of others and possibly try on something new. Ponder ..... if I may.
You said members leave behind pearls of wisdom without knowing it. Would you like to elaborate?

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
That is a great answer..Remember as a child we doubted nothing, not even that we could not fly?That is when our core is tested according to our parentage, if we were never disciplined, where would we wind up?
But we must remember that not all children look forward to the next day as nothing but misery..That in most cases causes a non-belief, if we have asked the Universe for help but it does not stop..This remains with a child for life, IMO.
The essence of Light and Truth so WANTS to be told in itself, it will use even a skeptical mind-soul to emanate buckets of truth, though the writer may not realize from whence it came.
To those to whom this is happening, will sometimes lash out because he/she had no idea from whence it came.They will in time, if they just keep an open mind, like" somewhere over the rainbow." WATS to you.

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15-4-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This is an example of whatof I speak.He spent his life in poems, prose that changed millions of lives and still does with the deepest humility.
I much enjoy reading the experiences of others, as we each have a 'tale to tell'

www.columbia.edu...

top topics

join