It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian President at it again. Israel on the road to Being Eliminated.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I have posted this it seems more than once, and I will say it again.

All this is a bit fishy to me.

- You have a secret project for 18 years
- After 18 years you have some Iranian president saying he wants Israel eliminated.
He has yet to develop a nuclear weapon and he says this knowing that:
a. Israel has nuclear weapons
b. President Bush will want to wipe him off the face of the earth
c. the U.N will want to possibly do something

I mean come on. Go from over a decade of secrecy to saying things that you know will get the intention of those who want to get rid of you and put up a Mcdonald sign of victory!

- The president wears western clothing, suits...not robes and tubans like the former president...he doesnt seem to hardcore islamic, probably waiting for a nice Italian Vercase suit.

If anything, the governments are all in this together, and its their game. Let it be so, but dont get involved.
Soldiers should all put down their weapons and opt for peace...if the leaders want to act violently, let them duke it out. (you know they wont...they just sit back and appear to push the buttons.)
Seriously, look at it. If you were an Iranian president and you really wanted to do harm to someone else, but you hadnt developed nukes would you:
a) say, hey everyone, we hate such and such, but we have not intention of nuking anyone.

This is so silly

Gods peace to all, hope you had a good pesach, and to the Christians, easter (well thats tomorrow), and to the Islamic, sorry,not sure if your celbrating anything now or not.

dalen

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
denythestatusquo,
Is it acceptable to you for Iran to call for the annihliation of another country?

If they really wanted to threaten someone, then they would keep it a secret. Not say things in time for the whole world to try to stop them. Read my above post.

Gods peace

dalen

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by iqonx
What i find funny is people always throw out random comments about Iran and how it's president is going to do this or is going to do that yet his actuall power to do those things is non-existant.

Makes sense now.
18 years of secrecy.
The U.S. puts in their CIA dude as Iranian president to run his mouth and everyone gets fearful.

From what I read about the CIA, I wouldnt put it past them. There are so many theories from various places concerning how the Illumaniti control both sides to manipulate things their way.

Point is, relax...its O.K.
dont get caught up in the drama...it feeds the energy.

If no one would fight...then what would happen? Nothing...which is cool.

Gods peace to all (Christians, Jews, & Muslims, & everyone else)

dalen

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
This reminds me of a little story. A well known holocaust surivor ( forget the name) was asked about what he thought of his experiences, what could be learned from it. He said, in paraphrase
"When someone says they are going to kill you....beleive them".

A SURVIVOR said this...so Im not clear on the point. Was he an example?

Gods Peace

dalen

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by iqonx.. why should people of the middle east accept this injustice.

well, if the jews were there first, why should theyaccept anything other than being allowed to return?

some palestinians are probably more Jewish than some people who claim to be Jewish...the hate has to stop one day.

Gods Peace

dalen

edit: Im finished on this topic...I have posted quite a bit...again Gods Peace to all!

[edit on 15-4-2006 by dAlen]

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
Makes sense now.
18 years of secrecy.
The U.S. puts in their CIA dude as Iranian president to run his mouth and everyone gets fearful.

From what I read about the CIA, I wouldn't put it past them. There are so many theories from various places concerning how the Illumaniti control both sides to manipulate things their way.

I think you overestimate what the CIA can accomplish. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad would have to be one hell of mole ( the best ever) to be placed there so long ago by the CIA and be able to dupe the Iranian people all this time as well. Plus if he were a CIA stooge, why wouldn't we have him take more peaceful actions rather than the saber rattling?

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Plus if he were a CIA stooge, why wouldn't we have him take more peaceful actions rather than the saber rattling?

For the same reason the CIA created the monsters that were Osama Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein etc. etc.....

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by firebat

For the same reason the CIA created the monsters that were Osama Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein etc. etc.....

Please enlighten me as to the reasons why all of these people are CIA plants. Spell them out with facts if you please.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
The Iranian pres has to be a mole. Unless the guy has completely drowned in bravado, he has to be a mole. It's the only logical conclusion.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I support Israel

I support the little guy, israel is god's chosen country. i feel sorry for ANY country stupid enough to try to attack them. I'd love to see iran try. they would have most of the world on them at that point.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
A SURVIVOR said this...so Im not clear on the point. Was he an example?

He may not have been example, but 6+ million plus other Jews were made an example, and that dAlen, was the 'clear point' the paraphrase was getting across.

seekerof

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Why does it take three seperate threads to answer one question?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 16-4-2006 by ImaginaryReality1984]

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
I know who is getting all the benefit in this deal.

From where I stand, Isreal and Jews in general need to show a lot more respect to the average citizen of the first world and stop trying to dominate all the rest of us before we keep busting our cracks to save Israel and the Jews.

IMHO.

I think religion should be left out of this. We should stick to facts and not beliefs. If Iran attacked Isreal then we should completely obliterate them them, if they build a nuke then we should completely obliterate them. Until they do one of these we should leave them the hell alone. Just my opinion.

I support Israel

I support the little guy, israel is god's chosen country. i feel sorry for ANY country stupid enough to try to attack them. I'd love to see iran try. they would have most of the world on them at that point.

Why is it every country thinks they are the chosen ones? Iran thinks they are chosen, Israel think they are chosen, the USA thinks they are chosen example "God bless america". No country is chosen, what a stupid idea.

I don't know about god being real as i am not religious in the normal sense, but if anyone is 'chosen' then logically it would seem to me that good people are the chosen ones. It wouldn't matter which religion you follow as long as you were good at heart. Not everyone who follows a religion or who lives ina country is good, so how could a country or religion be chosen?

Ok ok rant over.

[edit on 16-4-2006 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by firebat

Please enlighten me as to the reasons why all of these people are CIA plants. Spell them out with facts if you please.

The fact is Osama Bin Laden was a CIA-plant. Saddam Hussein, the Ba'ath Party, was installed in Baghdad, BY THE CIA, in response to the current Iraqi dictator pulling out of the Anti-Soviet pact as well as his attempts to nationalize Iraq's oil industry. Even in his early 20's, Saddam was directly and indirectly paid by the CIA. If you don't believe it, you can look it up yourself... there's plenty of information out there on it. I'm not going to do your homework for you, as these issues have been discussed on ATS countless times, I'm sure.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
The Supreme Leader of the State has stated at the same time that the jews are trying to take over the world.

The problem is there are two classifications of "Jews", the zionists who claim to be Jews whom are devoted to installing their 'messiah' and world domination (the synagogue of satan (Rev 3:9)) and those who are. The term 'Jew' seems to roll them both into the same ball when they shouldn't be. I've been very guilty of falling for the "they're all the same" trick.

The problem is this. Iran's president is falling for the same trick. The one's he's cursing are not Jews at all.

They (zionists) aren't 'trying' at this point, they already have it because they own Israel and the world's super power and therefor the world's super power's military.

The Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran is the 'target' nothing more, nothing less. Same *was* with Iraq. Iran (as Iraq would have been) would be a tough nation to manipulate unless their monetary system was 'owned' before hand. This has nothing to do with the 'sheeple's' best interest, 'nukes', harboring terrorists or the 'bright future'.

The zionists have shifted all blame to the 'Jews' by masking themselves as them and playing the whole 'God's chosen people' game with someone else's inheritance entirely. We will take it back and the blood up to the 'horses bridle' will be a pretty sight might I add!

[edit on 16-4-2006 by WiseSheep]
fixed some spelling

[edit on 16-4-2006 by WiseSheep]

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyraxx
I support Israel

I support the little guy, israel is god's chosen country.

Why must God choose only one country??

i feel sorry for ANY country stupid enough to try to attack them. I'd love to see iran try. they would have most of the world on them at that point.

I have my doubts that Iran will ever try to attack Israel. But that's just me.

[edit on 16-4-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Nygdan, I usually respect what you say, but you are full of it this time.

Like dAlen said, this is obviously part of the globalist chess game. Or, crazy leaders are taking over countries (Iran and the US would be 2 good examples
). Even then, though, these nutcases aren't the ones calling the shots, they're front men.

Originally posted by cyraxx
I support Israel

The little guy? God's chosen country?

I still can't believe people believe that chosen ones crap. Total taurus feces; hell, the Aztecs said they were chosen ones.
If "god" chose this country, why the HELL do they need 400 nukes? All they would have to do is pray and their god would stomp on anyone attacking them, right? Taurus feces.

Iran's pretty dirty, but they have nothing on Israel. I don't even think the US, hell, even Mexico is as dirty as Israel is. I must be falling for this desensitizing stuff, because I hope that, by some extraordinary fluke, Iran would make good on their loony leader's threats and wipe Israel off the map. There, I said it, what?

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Am i the only one who wants a peaceful solution? If Iran takes out Isreal then where do you think that will lead? It won't end war it will simply move the targets to other areas.

I think war has a place but we should try every possible solution before we go for it.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
For a head of state to be making such statements about another nuclear power in the current atmosphere in the Middle-East is very reckless and inflammatory. The Iranian President is extreme in his views and very provocative in his statements, and as such is a threat to his own people.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesinOz
For a head of state to be making such statements about another nuclear power in the current atmosphere in the Middle-East is very reckless and inflammatory. The Iranian President is extreme in his views and very provocative in his statements, and as such is a threat to his own people.

To a degree, you may be right... but I think it also has to do with playing to his base-- the mullahs who put him in power. I think it's mostly politics. He knows damn well what would happen if Iran attacked Israel. He's not stupid and I doubt, at this point, he's suicidal. I think he knows that as it stands, he has no nukes per se and furthermore, he knows that WE know this. He knows that the U.S./U.N. is not going to risk another pre-emptive measure, especially given the disasterous effects of the invasion of Iraq.

I think he wants to keep/gain support from Iranian nationalists... however few and extreme they may be. But those religious extremists are the ones who put him in power and they are the ones who will remove him if they decide that this guy isn't quite playing up the whole "west is the devil" shtick.

It's very similar to the way Bush and the Republicans secured their second term in office. They brought up horrendous issues that they knew would rile up the religious right in this country, enough so that they could get the votes.

EDIT: Grammatical edit

[edit on 16-4-2006 by firebat]

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesinOz

Bravo! Totally agree!

Even though some hanky panky may have occurred during the creation is Israel, it has now been a functioning democracy in the Middle East for over 50 years and has never threatened its neighbors unless attacked first. Israel needs our fulll support at this crucial time...and yes, I believe the Jews are God's chosen people and Israel is their promised land, (I'm not Jewish myself, I'm Christian), but I don't think that greatly influences my political position on this.

But, on the other hand, I think Ahmadinejad's anti-Israel rhetoric could possible a ruse and his real target is the oil fileds of Iraq, Kuwait, and Saudia Arabia. I kinda doubt it though since he seems to be a true religious zealot.

[edit on 4/16/2006 by djohnsto77]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join