It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this explain 70% of all UFO's recorded?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This is a b2 hiding in its self made plasma cloud, how cool.

Just think, if we got it on a bomber what would keep us from putting it on projects!

I think this looks like tons of UFO's like the ones that appeared over Mexico.

www.fluidmech.net...

It would make perfect sence wouldn't it?

What do you think?

[edit on 14-4-2006 by Low Orbit]

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Sorry but I don't see the connection here. There are some cloud shapes that people believe to be ufo's in other dimensional space but it is difficult to prove this of course but those types of sightings are not that numerous though.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
youre wrong. this is water suddenly condensing as a result of breaking the speed of sound in a humid pocket of air. something to do with air pressure differentials and whatnot, but most definitly not a plasma cloud. still a good picture though.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
That does NOT look natural, who's to say plasma generated edges couldn't create the same effect of the condensation due to plasma and the airs difference in temperatures? Think about the implications of this, for our gov. this would definately be worth investigating.

Got this from another Awsome Thread on ATS,

"Many have commented on a photograph of a B-2 from Edwards AFB (published in Air Forces Monthly in October 2000) in which the wing seems to be enveloped in a faint glowing cloud. This was explained by the Air Force as water vapor, but some commentators have argued that such a cloud would not form simultaneously above and below the wing.
See also the discussion and perhaps anomalous picture here."

www.defensetech.org...

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I'll have to look into this further. At first pass, I can't parse how a radioactive coat would affect aerodynamics. But I'll look into it further.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Here's a previous thread discussing the pic.

Including a quote from the photographer, Bobbi Garcia :

Breaking the Sound Barrier
As for how I got the shot. I was in a chase F-16 being flown by Maj "Bernie" Cassidy. Between test points we would try to capture the condensation on still film. The camera I was using was a Hasselblad with a power winder (equates to about 1 frame per second) and the vapors only happen briefly and sporadically. As you can imagine, there was a little "spaz action" going on, trying not to take any unnecessary photos that would cause the power winder to be busy when I needed to be actually shooting.

We were fairly low in altitude when the shot was taken, and heading home from the mission.

There is enough moisture over the ocean to actually cause that phenomon to happen at various speeds, not just supersonic. That is why people on the navy carriers can get that shot more often than most land-based aircraft photographers.

Above link and other good posts on the thread provided by SimonGray himself

[edit on 4/14/2006 by eaglewingz]

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
has anyone here, reading this, seen any UFOs, or ever experienced contact with ETs before?

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
personally I have seen a few objects that look like mini clouds racing through the sky. They were much much faster than conventional aircraft I had no idea at the time what they were, this explains it for me.

A plasma cloud can supposedly cause less friction than the edges of a craft thus causing it to be able to hit higher speeds and sharper turns.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
this is not a plasma cloud bro!
were this a plasma cloud it would easily outshine the craft, being that plasma is a very high energy form of matter. a mirky cloud of water does not in any way resemble plasma.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
this might be true at night but during the day it would probably resemble a cloud.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The OP link doesn't work.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
should just be temperary, you can read more about it on the second link posed

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Low Orbit
this might be true at night but during the day it would probably resemble a cloud.

im sorry, apparently you have some sort of a degree in partical physics?

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I do not, and I wouldn't expect you to have one either.

www.mosnews.com...

www.gnrtr.com...

www.air-attack.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

I believe the technology is out there.

Why do you not believe the tech is out there?

top topics

join