It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Coincidences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I am terribly sorry if something along these lines has been posted already. I got an email recently and it was about all this stuff to do with 9/11 and how all these things connected to the figures 9/11 like 'George W Bush' (11 letters) etc etc. while at first I found this to be utterly gob smacking I later became sceptical after having showed it to my father. My dad took one look at it and said "Well the attackers were Muslim extremists so if they wanted to create all these weird things then why did they not do it on the Arabic calendar" so I think all the things are mere coincidence, but I still don’t know really..

[edit on 14-4-2006 by Petrifiedmetal]

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I was going to say that the attacks were planned since 1996 and were scheduled to have gone off by 1999. So Bill Clinton would have been president, ruining that coincidence.

But OOPS! "Bill Clinton" has 11 letters too!

Weird

[edit on 4/15/2006 by eaglewingz]

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by PetrifiedmetalMy dad took one look at it and said "Well the attackers were Muslim extremists so if they wanted to create all these weird things then why did they not do it on the Arabic calendar" so I think all the things are mere coincidence, but I still don’t know really..
[edit on 14-4-2006 by Petrifiedmetal]

Uh but what if occultic freemasons or Rosicrucians planned 911 and not Islamists? Do a search on the occultic significance of 911 and see what comes up.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
A huge number of coincidences can be observed in everyday life, some more spectacular than others. The problem is when something as significant as 9/11 is at the centre of it, people suddenly become less willing to accept them.. Though theoretically there is just as much chance of there being coincidences as in anything else.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
I was going to say that the attacks were planned since 1996 and were scheduled to have gone off by 1999. So Bill Clinton would have been president, ruining that coincidence.

Where's any evidence of any of that, other than Clinton being president in the late 90's?

When the FBI has admitted having no paper trail on al Qaeda (something they initially lied about apparently), I have to wonder how they know any such information at the same time. Sounds more like some unsubstantiated rumor.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Of course, as far as us in Britain are concerned the events happened on 11/9 (11th September) not 9/11 (which is the 9th November) ......

No idea what difference that makes though .....

top topics

join