It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do YOU believe?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a few years back, my brother called us (my family) to the window, & we all saw this saucer...it was neon blue, glowing & all...i think it was headed into brooklyns direction. it was not very far at all from us, & it was moving very slow. some ppl say it was a blimp.

i believe strongly that there are others out there. my friends call me "agent molder"...fact is, the govt is hiding alot of stuff from us, & i think its really unfair...we should know whats going on in the world. i mean, we live here too. i dont believe in god...at least the god everyone else believes in. i believe...these extraterrestrials...aliens...they are our mothers & fathers. i think, if we were just one cell in the beginning, they were the ones that put it here. something else i believe...notice that we started out as apes. hairy & all. look at us now...not much hair. & taller. then look at them...no hair, & 4 fingers. ppl say, or ive heard from somewhere, our pinkys will be gone because of how useless it is to us. & whatever we eat, our skin takes the color. we eat meat & vegetables, so our skin is a mixture of ALOT of colors. they are believed to eat healthy, on good diets...chances are, either they discovered that meat can be very unhealthy, or animals die out by then, being that we eat most life on this planet, i believe they may be our future selves. & all the different styles of saucers they made, they must have a sense of style. & if they have style, chances are they have other things, like emotions. they may have a sense of humor...they may cry...they may get scared...just like us. &...im sure they are way ahead of us in, well, everything. so if they wanted us dead, wed be dead, dont you think? i believe they are our god(s). thats what i believe.

[edit on 14-4-2006 by beefstoogh]

[edit on 14-4-2006 by UM_Gazz]

[edit on 14-4-2006 by beefstoogh]

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
is there anyone out there that has a story...seen a UFO, or UFOs, ever had contact with an ET, ETs? share your story, or stories.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I believe in aliens and UFOs. I don't think they're Gods but I'm open minded to the possibility of ET ancestry in humans. I've never seen a UFO much to my disapointment.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
You should be cautious in what you choose to believe. The Aztecs believed the first Spaniard they seen was their God and it led to the slaughter of their entire civilization. Repeating this same mistake on a greater scale could lead to the extinction or enslavery of humanity. Even if the specific extraterrestrials we encounter are responsible for our creation they should be considered scientists, not Gods. Welcoming them as Gods would be the same as welcoming your own enslavement and destruction. I would recommend that you research cattle mutilations, human mutilations, and the various militant contacts with UFOs like the Battle of Los Angeles (West Coast Air Raid) or those involving the deactivation of powerful military weapons. Assuming extraterrestrials were involved, for the sake of argument, it should become apparent that they are not unanimous in their regard for human life. They appear to be similar to humans in that some humans may care about animal/plant rights and the value of their existence while some do not. If extraterrestrials were to come to this planet they should be treated exactly like one would treat a fellow human: mutual respect and common understanding. Submitting to their possible superiority could lead to the extinction of the human race. Denying them the ability to coexist with us, without reason, could set back the human race in the pursuit of truth and wisdom and also lead to the extinction or enslavement of humanity should they feel treated unfairly. There is too much to lose on both sides of the argument so mutual respect and a common understanding would likely be the best approach to the subject. Do you think Agent Molder would disagree?

Do I believe in extraterrestrials? No. I think their existence is possible but I do not believe they do or do not exist. Belief is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned. Proverbially speaking, the evidence for and against their existence should be thought of as two weights on a scale. One would be wise to keep their opinion as balanced as the scale of evidence. That is why I have no specific belief regarding the subject beyond "it is possible."

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
i saw once on the history channel that UFOs can become invisible. so, chances are, when we look up into the sky, were really looking at a sky full of ET holding UFOs. scary thought, huh?

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Scarey? Nah...I think it's cool if it's in fact true. I wanna see one really badly.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
mind you, im not saying theyre god(s) like i worship them...im saying basically that i believe they made us. they created us. they gave birth to us. they are our mothers & fathers. if they do exist (which i highly believe), it may be a good thing, or it may be a bad thing. i told you my mother thinks that jesus was an ET, not saying i believe it, but its a damn good possibility. anythings a possibility. hey...maybe there IS a god, who knows?! & maybe ETs & us share the same god, possibilities.

but its highly unlikely that we are alone. there is still so much out there, most places we only dream about, & would take hundreds of years if not more just to get there. so you can say...you dont believe. but i personally think thats your fear talking.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
The possibility of what could happen to humanity by extraterrestrials is no more frightening than what humanity may do to its self. Fear played no part in my response because I hold no preconceived beliefs.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by megamanXplosion

Do I believe in extraterrestrials? No. I think their existence is possible but I do not believe they do or do not exist. Belief is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned. Proverbially speaking, the evidence for and against their existence should be thought of as two weights on a scale. One would be wise to keep their opinion as balanced as the scale of evidence. That is why I have no specific belief regarding the subject beyond "it is possible."

Disclosure Project? Hello? There is a massive weight.. a boatload of evidence in the Disclosure Project itself to overwhelmingly support the existence of ET. The Disclosure Project alone would cause the scale of evidence to seesaw heavily to the believers' point of view with a rousing thud!

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I love what you said there megamanxplosion.....
about the fact that worshipping aliens could lead to extinction.....how true.

While completely fascinted by the topic, i also find myself petrified at the thought that we may not be at the top of the food chain.

Has anyone ever gone through points as to what would happen if alien life actually existed?

For example....how religion would be affected, worldwide panic and mayhem....?

I would be very interested to read others views and ideas on the implications.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing

Disclosure Project? Hello? There is a massive weight.. a boatload of evidence in the Disclosure Project itself to overwhelmingly support the existence of ET. The Disclosure Project alone would cause the scale of evidence to seesaw heavily to the believers' point of view with a rousing thud!

I have done a search for information related to the disclosure project. In this search I have come across several documents related to the Battle of Los Angeles (West Coast Air Raid) that are most intriguing. My first impression is that they are authentic. In light of this, I retract the aforementioned comment and am now considering how I shall decorate my dunce cap. Thank you for responding, I likely would not have found those documents otherwise.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
"share your story, or stories" == beefstoogh

OK, here is a story, true, with multiple witnesses.
Once I was working with a telemetry/photo-optic crew in a remote
location on top of a peak, which, though small, was about a hundred
feet above the surrounding basin. It was in an area known for heavy
inversion layer effects. All the members of the crew were familiar
with the sometimes strange visual effects of the area. That said, here
was the sighting. Time was close to midnight, sky very clear, weather
was warm, and an outdoors type of evening. Quiet except for the
sounds of insects, mostly crickets or cicadas.

A bright light appeared north of us, seemed to be close and closing
on our location rapidly. One of the crew on the North side yelled
something to the effect of "Hey, Look at that". We all stopped what
we were doing and watched. Seemed like a long time but my best
guess is the whole thing lasted less than ten seconds. The light appeared
to balloon bigger and drop like it was comming right at us. No sound
AT ALL. It was neater and better even than the special effects in
Close Encounters 3rd Kind. There were three of us standing by the
optical tracker. As this thing dove in at us, we all started to run from
what appeared to be a collision course.

(To be continued)

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
ok, so this bright light you saw...did you have any feelings towards it? like...were you scared? how did you feel?

...one time, i was in my kitchen, making something, i think spaghetti. i was boiling water...then, from the window in the kitchen came this small ball of light, the size of a baseball...& i just watched it...wasnt scared at all...actually, i felt warm. like, happy. i wasnt afraid...it just passed me...almost like a butterfly.

how did you feel?

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   
"how did you feel?"

Strange question. I suppose I felt the same as the rest
of the crew - overworked and tired. We had been out there
since about mid-day. It was past our bedtime (smile).

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   
so you werent scared...ok.

well...what do you think of MY experience??
(...is it barely even an experience, you can be honest.
)

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I myself am a constent viewer of the skys. Starting my obsession with the atmosphere was a discovery of chemtrails, and spotting them in my town very often. One day of large chemtrail activity (10 planes in the sky at once), I noticed a saucer looking object next to one of the planes and then dissapear into thin air. I saw the same object less than 5 minutes afterwords with eyes to the sky the entire time. I immediately thought oh my god its true. So either the government has created a saucer with great cloaking technology and maneuverability, or, a different race has discovered these chemtrails and are equally as interested as me. Aliens exist SOMEWHERE in the universe. The Universe is so big that its impossible to comprehend by the human mind. There are civilizations with possibility of being around a million years of intelligence where as we began our calender just over 2000 years ago. So if you can just imagine the intelligence gained in a million years of evolution and apply it in comparison to our technology which we are in awe over. We enclose ourselves in a shell of ignorance and believe we are such an advanced civilization technologically, medically, and plain overall. I am indeed a believe in extra terrestrials. It is simply a question of if they have any interest in us, as much as we do them.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 04:13 AM
link   
i believe, if there are us, & there are the ETs we all know...then there has to be more, in other galaxies, etc...
& they must be interested in us, seeing all the reports on UFO sightings & whatever...they must be watching us like 24-7. so as i speak, theyre over your head, & even mine.
now, about my experience...what do you think??
(anyone, id like to hear opinions.)
???

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   
my mother believes in both god & that aliens exist. she says that, if youre not afraid, its an angel. problem is...i dont believe in god. but i know i wasnt scared, & that i was happy, & felt protected, so i think of what she said...of it being an angel. does that confuse anyone??

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Of course I do...I'm in no position to be a skeptic...My own father saw a cone-shpaed UFO around 30 years ago which he swears by and my brother and I saw a bright UFO for the first time ever a couple of months ago, and I've always had a feeing about aliens, UFOs and God ever since I was young...but I think everybody knows to some extent that there are extraterrestrial life forms out there...

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
not saying that i do, but would it be weird if a person believed in god, aliens, astrology, evolution, & spiritual things???

all of these beliefs have many false to it, but also have some true.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join