It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Take On 9/11 + "Loose Change" video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The flash could very well be a static charge. I can't quite rule it out as a bomb or missile though, because there is clearly something on the bottom of that plane that shouldn't be there. A cruise missile would indeed leave a trail of smoke if it had the time to leave a trail of smoke. It did not. If that were a cruise missile launched, it would of hit the building immediately after it's release, and any tiny bit of smoke that might be visible, would of been spread out by the massive movement of air around that area (at least I would assume there would be air moving rapidly when a mammoth plane is flying directly above). Whatever was left of it would of been consumed by the fire ball.

One way that I've seen suggested that they could of gotten around the whole pilot inspection deal, is that it wasn't the suggested flights going into the buildings. They could have landed those flights, and steered the planes that you see into the WTC remotely. I can't remember where I watched that, either Loose Change 1&2 or maybe In Plane Sight.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
There is NOTHING that shouldn't be there on the bottom of that plane. If you look at ANY picture of a 767 in flight, it will look exactly the same as that one does. The "bulge" is, as I said before, the junction box for the wings, landing gear, and fuel tank.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I took a quick clip from the documentary "In Plane Site", and uploaded it to PutFile. You can watch it here. If you want to believe that isn't some sort of missile or bomb, that is your prerogative, I however do. You can clearly see the flash, and what looks to be like a small plume of smoke behind it. Believe what you want - I could honestly care less.

[edit on 4/21/2006 by Rizin]

<< 1   >>

join