It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Jeff Rense?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson
what is strange is why do all these conspiracy sites have owners and mods whom hide their identity....there all so secretive,why?....what are they hiding?

perhaps that they are all the same gang whos mission it is to cover up the secrets with alternative propaganda.

Maybe, or perhaps because many of their fans are outright crazy and they want to keep themselves protected from potential stalkers.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Rense used to be regular stop. You could pick up some pretty cool alternative headlines then. But over the last several years, its become mostly racist and political garbage.

There are some other outlets. The Daily Grail is a pretty good read.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by redoubt]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I heared that Jeff Rense bad mouthed Project Camelot. Just because PC has risen over a couple of years into a well known conspiracy info source and became bigger than he. Is that true BTW?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

Rense used to be regular stop. You could pick up some pretty cool alternative headlines then. But over the last several years, its become mostly racist and political garbage.

I have had the same experience.

I used to check in daily for alternative news, but in the last few years the content of the site has changed dramatically.

The change seems to have started shortly before radio stations started dropping his radio syndication.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka

Originally posted by redoubt

I have had the same experience.

I used to check in daily for alternative news, but in the last few years the content of the site has changed dramatically.

The change seems to have started shortly before radio stations started dropping his radio syndication.

I agree...Rense is a clearing house for alt. info, but the webmaster seems to have been overcome with racist and antisemitic posts. I'm no pal of Israeli bullying, but I know abuse when I see it. And they don't respond to comments from viewers, which I don't like, either.

They are now playing out an agenda which I do not ascribe to. To me, they have lost their credibility.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Jeff Rense is anti-Israel. He often posts anti Israeli propaganda and news from other sources that is always against the Jewish nation. Most of his people are extreme left wingers who haven't got a clue. When I visit his site I only do so for the science articles. Most of the rest I don't trust as news.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Fromabove]

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
Jeff Rense is anti-Israel. He often posts anti Israeli propaganda and news from other sources that is always against the Jewish nation. Most of his people are extreme left wingers who haven't got a clue. When I visit his site I only do so for the science articles. Most of the rest I don't trust as news.

Most of what I see on his show is Libertarian. Unless that is what you mean by "extreme left wing."

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join