It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Jeff Rense?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hi, I have a question, I hear a lot about jeff rense, and I have been to his website many of times, but who is he exactly? How does he know all this information?

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Wikipedia is your freind

Former television news anchorman, Jeff Rense, who lives in Santa Barbara, California, is a popular conspiracy theorist and is the host of the Jeff Rense program which is broadcast on terrestrial radio and on the Internet. He originally became famous in the 90's with the program "Sightings". His radio program and website (See below) cover such subjects as UFO reports, paranormal phenomena, conspiracy theories, reports of new diseases and a plethora of other material rarely covered by the mainstream media. Jeff Rense leans towards a populist approach regarding politics and media. Rense does not subscribe to any conventional political standpoint and many of his views are simultaneously left and right leaning. Jeff Rense is also a self proclaimed vegan.

en.wikipedia.org...

Theres alota stuff there about him ,

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
David John Oats Jeff Rense, Alex Jones, among others are members of a society for the betterment of mankind, The Society was founded by David Oats. Rense is a sponser for the other two, and whoever else belongs to this group. Having them on his program, and the cross referencing of articles on their sites.I may have read about their group here, on another forum. Anyway, what I read before left a bad taste in my mouth about all of them.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
He also has a ludicrous hairstyle.

Art Bell good, Jeff Rense baaad

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
hey, thanks for the information.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Well, he interviews people for a living. He and Art Bell are rivals, so they make no mention of each other. Can you blame them?

They for the most part interview basically the same people, Rense used to have archives where you could listen for free. He did this longer than anyone else...until he said he couldnt stream for free anymore. Why should he? They all charge.

Rense posts a lot of controversial political stuff, while George and Art discuss these things on their shows, but their website is set up differently.

Where does he get the stories? Where does anyone get their stories?
Mostly from people he interviews.

Some think his website is not credible, i beg to differ. I have broken major news and so have others from there.

Its just as good as any other obscure website that is not in the mainstream.
These are the ones that have the stories others are AFRAID to post.

By the way, his haircut is RIDICULOUS!!!!

[edit on 14-4-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
He could be a disinfo agent but I do find his program entertaining and filter out the really "out there" stuff.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I never seen his hairdo? Never a real photo either.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Here's the only video of him I have ever found:

The hair looks to be a style from an era known as "Hair Metal" but has gone gray. Maybe Jeff used to be in Whitesnake???

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I don't think any of these posts go far enough in scrutinizing Rense. If you look at what is known about his biography, there are gaps during his media career in Oregon.

And surely he doesn't manage his website without assistants. Maybe he does and a massive applause if so but that would require 24/7 maintenance.

His ability to not only maintain his impressive website but also his ability to elude video, pictures, and general public scrutiny is mysterious.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
----------------------------

Rense is like a talking version of old style tabloid papers. As long as it has some shock value buzz to it, it goes in.

Appeal is to a more redneck audience, thinly veiled racism, horror stories
about government plots, rape and mutilation, and on and on.

Almost anything will fly with his audience, as it's assumed he is the only source of information on the topic they will ever be exposed to.

All in all I find him a nasty dude, packaging whatever is eyecatching and inflammatory to get attention.

Notably he shies away from anything critical of the Muslim world, which always makes me suspect he has some backroom arrangements as do a number of conspiracy theory sellers.

According to a recent online announcement, he's been dropped by his broadcast carrier, at the behest of Alex Jones. No confirmation I've seen yet.

Mike

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I do not like ar bell today but he was the best a few years back, would like to listen to more of his shows. But rense like noorey believes everyone, which makes the show boring, he never questions the guests at all.

Plus i think most of these people are conning people, come on we know the government must be running some of them, whether they knwo it or not.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
what is strange is why do all these conspiracy sites have owners and mods whom hide their identity....there all so secretive,why?....what are they hiding?

perhaps that they are all the same gang whos mission it is to cover up the secrets with alternative propaganda.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
and right on que......art bell looks a damn lot like this guy photographed with john lear in the 1970's

guy with lear
img65.imageshack.us...

art bell,
3.bp.blogspot.com...

who is he?,there all interconnected........part of the same shadow casting its filth across the earth.

the cover up hiding the futures presence and actions here is the alternative conspiracy world,it is the cover up!

get it?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Luckily I had his web/radio link bookmarked:

www.rense.com...

I heard Alex on there once, not bad. David Icke too I believe.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

Those 2 men are not the same. Their facial structure, smiles, chin and ears are completely different.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Time_is_now

Jeff Rense is the incarnation of the spirit of Phineas T. ("There's a sucker born every minute.") Barnum.

He is a huckster who will say, print and sell anything he thinks enough people will be gullible to listen to, read or buy.

In short, an All-American entrepreneur and showman extraordinaire.

Deny ignorance.

jw

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Here are some authentic shots of Rense taken right off his official myspace page (linked through his site):

www.myspace.com...

If you click through the grainy video that comes up, it takes you to a photobucket account. The photos below appear to be from the 60s in his youth and the 70s during his time as a newscaster.

Wow, you can see the hair back then already starting to go gray!

s242.photobucket.com...

s242.photobucket.com...

s242.photobucket.com...

Enjoy...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson
and right on que......art bell looks a damn lot like this guy photographed with john lear in the 1970's

guy with lear
img65.imageshack.us...

That looks like Bob Lazar to me, and the caption says Bob as well.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

The "guy" in question is Bob Lazar in both shots, who looks nothing like Rense.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join