It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To those NOT in the US:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
To those not in the US:

What is the oppinion of Americans today compared to what it was 10 years ago?

Our leaders, not my, blessed 'war on terrorism' has affected the whole world. Media is not known for giving an accurate picture of what reality is.

So, to you all outside of the US, what are yours and the local feelings about Americans and/or American leaders?

Also, do they know that the American people are not the ones doing this, but the leaders?

What else are they saying in your neighborhood?

Be blunt and honest.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
Be blunt and honest.

If you had wanted "blunt and honest" reponses, you should have created this topic in the Slug-Fest Forum in PTS.

No matter, I have a feeling it will be heading there soon enough once the heated and controversial comments start rolling in.

seekerof

[edit on 14-4-2006 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I have nothing against the American populace, for the most part they are friendly helpful generous people, on the whole.
But the American Government is another story I will not go into, Sufis to say the news reports of their shenanigans in the news speaks for themselves.

I also see the world uniting and putting the boots to the USA if they continue on there goal of world domination.

[edit on 14/4/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
id say stop dreaming and live in reality.you need to take care of you people and stop slapin everyone with where number 1 all the time its not ture by any means.........

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by flukemol
id say stop dreaming and live in reality.you need to take care of you people and stop slapin everyone with where number 1 all the time its not ture by any means.........

True, many DO say USA is number 1. Most of that is just national pride. I do not think that Americans are any better than any other peoples. If fact, I see many area's where Americans are lacking, such as selflessness and love.

I understand your perspective and appreciate your opinion.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Hello.

Very brave of you to ask!

Brittish people are suprised that is took the avarege US citizen so long to see through Presedant Bush's lies. His excuse for war were very LAME! In general the Brittish new he was REALLY AFTER A PROPHET by means of OIL.

A Year later approximatly American began to realize this. Obviously I don't mean ALL citizens, but the majority were very slow. You are too trusting and a tad nieve as a result.. Now 86% of Americans want Bush to leave presidancy. After not caring much about 9/11 and not giving a XXXX about New Orleans where hardly any money has been put in since to help restore it according to Welsh folk who moved out there and lived there happily for many years have now had to come home. Your government has not offered them any help or American citizens any help.

I am glad people woke up better late than never : - ) Knowbody has anything against American people here. We feel very sorry for you all infact! We have seen how strong you are and how you can pull together after 9/11 which is a great inspiration!

We are not impressed with the government, we are not impressed with ours either. Most Britans did not want to send our troops out for a quest of PURE EVIL....GREED. hOW MANY LIVES ARE LOST BECAUSE OF ALL THE LIES? Brittish and American alike!!

I don't mean to sound offensive in anyway when i say Americans were nieve. Bush is such a good lier so we do understand at the same time how people in general could fall for it! With his charm and charisma and flashing blue eyes. It is hard to belive he was lying through his teeth!

We think Bush is a sad MUPPET for saying " I am sending America to war because GOD TOLD ME TO"

That wasn't GOD: God (DIVINE LOVE) LOVES, DIVINE LOVE does not HATE causing DIVIDE, HATRED = DEATH. IS THIS LOVE? No way dude.

Alluah called a holly war!

Okay so if GOD/Alluah wants us to DISRESPECT AND KILL LIFE rather than pre-serve life and respect life for the joy and miricle life is. Then who's side is GOD/ALLUAH ON?

DIVINE LOVE DOES NOT TAKE SIDES: Divine love does not judge, hate, sepaerate or wants anything, ESPECIALLY KILLING!

Bush could do with learning about who/what god is before he creates an image of god being anything BUT LOVE! As he is a ruler this is both extremely worrying and disgraceful!

His GOD MIGHT AS WELL BE SATAN! Sorry but thats what i think personnally about the GOD TOLD ME TOO comment. He is an absolute MUPPET.

The sooner he goes the better.
Good luck!

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Well I like you Americans but I'm not a big fan of any of your leaders.

new topics

top topics

join