It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Of Secret Service Being Ordered Away From JFK's Side

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
maynard.......what? O.o

8th

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Thank you for posting, that was a new one on me

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I just don't understand how they managed to lie so easily to our parents and our grandparents, I mean the magic bullet thing should have been a slap in the face to common sense, let alone the deaths of witnesses during Jim Garrison's investigation. Makes me wonder if our kids won't be saying the same thing about us and 9-11 or this whole war on terror bit.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Yeah, it's amazing how they've managed to recreate the magic bullet almost identically in tests. Oh wait, that's right, it COULDN'T have done that.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
twitchy,

Thank you for sharing this! I had never seen this before. I had read things about the SS men not being on their platforms as they should be, but had never even heard of them being drawn away just as the motorcade was taking off.

How damning can you get?

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
well, considering that the "official" killer of JFk was Lee Harvey Oswald; I guess he ordered the SS away from the car so that he could get a good shot out of the book depository window. Oh yeah and his shot went through a Texas Live Oak that blooms in november... all the while using an old Italian bolt action rifle.

yeah, Lee ordered them away from the car...lmao

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

How damning can you get?

Seems so, huh Val?

I've seen this segment of video before. It was in another, much longer, video that included the change of route for the motorcade and several other rather "shady" aspects that led up to the events on that fateful day. When you start piecing together all the peculiarities the whole damn thing stinks to high heaven.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Imagine what could have been if immediately after the first shot hits him, and he brings his arms up with the elbows out, if he laid out vertically along the back seat on his wife's lap...he would have taken away the second fatal head shot.

Just a thought for the day kind of thing.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Imagine what could have been if immediately after the first shot hits him, and he brings his arms up with the elbows out, if he laid out vertically along the back seat on his wife's lap...he would have taken away the second fatal head shot.

Just a thought for the day kind of thing.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
If anyone would like to download these videos from video streaming sites (Google, youtube, ifilms, and so on), just enter the URL for it here:

keepvid.com...

Right click and save it into ".flv" (flash video) format and play it with a media player like VLC, that plays most media formats.

Back to topic, about the video, it does seem strange that the SS agent who waved his arms didn't know what was going on, but the ones in the car behind Kennedy's automatically jumped into the car, without hesitation. I believe that some of the SS members, not just the director, was already informed of what they were ordered to do prior to incident. Others like the guy running along side the vehicle may have been the very few who were not informed, due to their position along side JFK's vehicle, which raises the thought in my mind that if they knew, they may have secretly told JFK what was going to happen.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
anyone know the name of the program the original clip was taken from? the narator(sp) stated that there was a fourth film "never seen before" just before the clip ends and i was wondering what that showed?

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I don't know the name of the original piece but I would definately like to get my hands on a copy of it, Like Valhall said, "How damning can you get?". Somebody said earlier on the thread that they had seen this clip before as part of a larger collection of clips, anybody remember where they might have seen it before?
You guys are going to think I'm crazy, but....
When Napster first came out, I downloaded a copy of a video that absolutely dropped my jaw. The title was something like 'Oswald Alive and Well in Siberia 1980's' or something like that. I was on dialup at the time, but I downloaded it for hours and hours and hours, and then watched it, and sure as hell there was some really good quality footage (looked like 16mm) of a guy that looked like Oswald standing in the snow with some Russian Soldiers, he was smoking a cigarette and laughing (no audio) and looked to be mid to late 40's in age. The next morning the file was gone. Obviously I can't proove it, and after years of looking for another copy, I've never found it again. How it vanished off my desktop remains a mystery, it wasn't in my recycle bin and there wasn't even a reference to it in my downloads folder in napster, it was like it never exsisted. If any of you guys have ever seen this clip, or know where to get a copy of it please let me know.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   
This thread should be moved to Paranormal.
There afraid of what might be started.

This is common proceedure during times of threat, updates, maintenance, vacations, lunch, etc.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Now that is scary.

Frightening, even. I still wonder what the motives were for the CIA wanting him assassinated. It never made any sense to me...unless he was going to reveal something...they didn't want him too.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Found an essay on this and other SS indiscretions on and about that day in November from Vince Palamara .

www.jfklink.com...

He seems to think there were three agents whose actions on the day make them subjects of interest.

Visit the main page for more:

www.jfklink.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
While I have trouble believing the SS was actually involved in the assassination, this video has always disturbed me. Here it is in a .gif if anyone wants to save it.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It could just be that certain members of SS were involved. Thats why the guy was like "WTF". It think its pretty obvious at least that 1) Oswald wasnt the shooter or at least he didnt shoot the fatal shot. 2) He wasnt the only one out there shooting at the President 3) People within the SS circle and somebody close to JFK knew SOMETHING was going to happen.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I believe the clip is from this video..
video.google.com...

EDIT: sorry wrong video but still a good one.

[edit on 6/9/07 by AcesInTheHole]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The President was given the option of using a bubble shield over the limousine on the day of his assassination and refused.

I don't see any reason to believe that the JFK didn't want Secret Service agents riding on his car during the motorcade.

Someone will have to provide more evidence for me to conclude as the narrator suggests we should that the President was unaware that he would not have agents on his car that day.

[edit on 2007/6/9 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I have a question if any one can answer me.

If JFK was shot and it was by our own government, does any one know WHY?

Why would we ( the government) want him out? Was he not going along with something they needed at the time?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join