It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Of Secret Service Being Ordered Away From JFK's Side

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
We were told for many years that JFK himself had ordered the Secret Service off the Limo, I had seen the footage before, but never really payed it much attention until I found this on google video...
video.google.com...

Some other security related oddities that day...
www.jfklancer.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
That's interesting. I've never heard of this before. Thanks for bringing it up Twitchy. I'm really not up to speed on the JFK thing. Not being alive when it happened probably has something to do with that.

What or who do you think ordered them back? What I mean is, do you think say the VP ordered it or do you think someone from the SS themselves ordered it?

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Interesting video

I have heard about this before along with other inconsistencies of that day in Dallas.
We'll never know the truth, but the body language of the agent speaks volumes.

Who gave that order?
We can speculate that the Men Who Killed Kennedy were responsible.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Intersting. What did any of these men say happened?

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Was that film of an event that took place seconds before he was shot or could that have been film from earlier before in the day and it just appeared to be incriminating?
That does look very suspect.

Pie

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
i think it is fairly obvious, not just from that video but from others.

little bit of conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I can't view google video where I am, but I'm assuming you're talking about the guy who looks at the limo behind and raises his arms as if to say, "WTF!?"

I saw a film a while back which claimed the order was given by the head of the SS detail who was riding in the limo behind. I forget what his name was.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Holy crap!! I have never seen that before, but OMFG thats totaly unbelievable!!

They orderd the man who would of taken the bullet away from the back of the limousine ?? And then gave the shooters unfettered views as they drove along! no wonder the agent was so perplexed at the order - It got kennedy killed - Maybe the guy liked the agent and knew what was going to go down, so he saved his mans life, and let kennedy die...!

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I can't figure out how to save the video without literally filming it with my camcorder, but yeah, it's pretty damned incriminating in my opinion.
For those of you that can't view the video, Emory Roberts, Special Agent in Charge of Security, is apparently the secret service agent who gave the stand down orders.
Here's some more information on Mr. Roberts I found quite disturbing...
"Emory Roberts ordered the agents not to move"

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I found it on YouTube for those that can't use Google Video.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Oops forgot to post the link.
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Hey Griff, you should view this video:

JFK 2 - The Bush Connection

video.google.com...

[edit on 2-5-2006 by noto]

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I saw that video a while back, was well put together and very provocative. Thanks for posting the link to that video, I had almost forgotten about it. If you haven't seen it, you should watch it.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Wow!! When did this thing come out? I used to be into JFK assassination conspiracy stuff about a decade ago. I never even heard of this film. On a related note, I remember the number of eyewitnesses that said the presidential limo slowed to a crawl when the shots rang out.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
That's the first time I've ever seen that video. Very interesting.

It makes me wonder if Kennedy himself ever turned around and said "hey guys....WTF?"
He had to know what the protection guidelines were as far as a motorcade went. Who knows, there might have been a video of Kennedy reacting to that but I'm sure it's long since been disappeared.

Peace

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I don't know the law here really, but if the Secret Service was ordered not to be where they were supposed to be and JFK was shot as a result, then that is at the very least Criminal Negligence and really could be construed as manslaughter couldn't it? Let alone Conspiracy to Murder.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This video is also on there. It is very graphic and disturbing not for the light hearted.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Very interesting video wonder how many people know the truth on who was involved in JFK shooting

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadGreebo
They orderd the man who would of taken the bullet away from the back of the limousine ?? And then gave the shooters unfettered views as they drove along! no wonder the agent was so perplexed at the order - It got kennedy killed - Maybe the guy liked the agent and knew what was going to go down, so he saved his mans life, and let kennedy die...!

You answered your own question. Had the agent stayed where he was, he would have probably been in the shooter's line of sight and possibly blocking his/their target. Assassin's prefer clean shots so as not to give away their location.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I don't see anything sinister in Emory Roberts' actions. Roberts calls both Henry Rybka (the man who throws up his arms) and Clint Hill over to the car. Clint comes over without question and gets into the follow-up car. Rybka only becomes confused when he looks to the follow-up car. He seems to be confused by the fact that there is no room for him in the car, even when other agents try to make room for him.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join