It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Power in your hands

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I will start this directly,
A few months ago i met a woman who had studied on paranormale stuff..
and she said to me that my hands looked different then other ppl caus i had some spot in my hands that nobody can explain what it was.. i was being to a docter with it but the said it was just my skin spots..
She told that i had a sort of paranormale gift.. like health ppl with hands.. like giving a massage or somthing like that..
I didnt believe it but she said that she feels a sort of magnet field between my hands.. i agree with it caus some times my hands feel very weird..

My father had pain on his neck so i gived a massage..
after i was done with it he didnt had any pain anymore..
and the same happenend to my mother..

Do i really have a paranormal gift?
somebody experience with this?

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Could be true. But IMO it wouldn't be a gist, but an ability. Everyone can potentially have healing powers with their hands. You can get attuned in reiki and be able to heal with your hands.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Now, take my opinion not as an insult because it is just my opinion. I have not heard of skin spots related to secret powers. Maybe she just has secret powers that even she is unaware of and unconciously pushed you into massage therapy, and it just may be your calling. Massaging will remove pain from stressed out muscles, joints, MINDS. I think you should try to develop your massage skills more, and evelope your power of healing through science.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Maybe she's just using the old "your hands have magical powers" trick to hit on you, as an excuse to touch and feel your hands all the time.

I don't know if hands themselves have any power, as much as the person having the power to channel energy through their hands. All I know is that there are plenty of martial artists around the world who can burn through a piece of paper with their bare hands. I'm not a fan of Reiki, but I think that QuiGong is quite a real phenomenon. If you want to try to harness these kinds of healing powers, I would probably go with the martial arts side and explore chi/ki, rather than go the mystical route.

[edit on 17-4-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Anyway thanks guys for your opinions.. This means alot to me caus maybe im gonna study Care and healty for massages and somthing like that..

new topics

top topics

join