It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids at Giza were there BEFORE the Egyptians got there.

page: 40
<< 37  38  39   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Wikipedia has this to say about Marduk

In both the Ancient Future trilogy and the Celestial Triad by author Traci Harding, Marduk is a Nephilim, the son of Enki and father of the Chosen Ones. Tracy Harding's Trilogies are based almost entitely on Mesopotamian and Sumerian mythology.

LINK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Added link and 'ex' tags

edited out personal remark

You have a U2U

[edit on 8/12/06 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
thats only because you were looking at the wrong page
try this
en.wikipedia.org...
see Marduk is a babylonian name
Bel Marduk is the name of a god
Bel means lord you know in case you were wondering where your lot stole the title from for your non existant deity

but nice choice of a link anyway
saying that Bel Marduk is a Nephilim is akin to saying that the Angels of the Hebrew bible are based on the deities of Babylonia
which of course isn't true
the angels were in fact based on the deities of Akkadia which was the Mesopotamian culture that existed before Babylonia in the same place

see understanding real history can be a good advantage when other people dont have a clue what they're talking about don't you think ?

so if you want to bring religion into every conversation like you are playing a card game don't forget that I'm both dealing the cards and holding all the aces

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hmmm, well l I heard the other day that Marduk was a mind mannered Antique dealer called Andy ......

But since we're tit-for-tatting gods, mine has his birthday on the 21st December (though commonly celebrated on the 25th December) and he's older than the lot of 'em. A good 5 billion years older

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Hmmm, well l I heard the other day that Marduk was a mind mannered

uhuh, who said that I was mild mannered, I'll sue

so obviously your God is a real one
when your tit for tatting Gods Essan you are only allowed to bring those gods to the table who obviously were made up by men in order to control other men
real things like the Sun and the Earth don't count
theres no such God for instance as the Sun
just lots of Gods who claimed to be his son
so son of the sun is ok
or even the son of the son of the sun
or sometimes the son of the son of the son of the sun.
while the sun itself isn't applicable.
sorry

some people worship two gods
thats too confusing for me
one can be the son of the sun while the other can be the son of the earth
so what happens when the earth God who is also a son of the sun has a child
you end up worshipping the son of the earth of the sun
and if he has a son you end up worshipping the son of the son of the earth of the sun
and if the daughter of the son of the sun god and the son of the son of the sun god got married you'd have to worship the sun and daughter of the son of the sun and the son of the earth who was son of the sun
more thorazine please doctor

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marduk
i can easily prove to you that large portions of the Bible are redacted versions of older stories from civilisations regarded as pagan by the same people claiming that the bible is the orginal word of god dictated to moses around 1500bce

I could easily prove your statement is in error.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

see Marduk is a babylonian name
Bel Marduk is the name of a god
Bel means lord you know in case you were wondering where your lot stole the title from for your non existant deity

Bel is Baal, Baal is Nimrod. Baal means Lord.

Bel/Baal were the primary names by which other nations were introduced to the worship of Marduk. Baal means "lord" or "master".The ancient Babylonian deity Marduk was associated with the planet Mars as was Haik .Marduk originated as the apotheosis of the biblical Nimrod. There is one common element to Nimrod/Marduk in all his manifestations and that is the symbol of the snake/serpent/dragon.

anomalyhunters.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This is WAY off topic .... will temporarily close this thread to encourage folks to open threads on their own topic.

top topics

<< 37  38  39   >>

join