It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids at Giza were there BEFORE the Egyptians got there.

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marduk
I'd probably be made ruler of Australia or something

You can't be the ruler of Australia. Lex Luthor is the ruler of Australia.

This man said so

and here!

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
oh you mean you haven't figured it out yet

contemporary picture of Zod

3000 year old picture of Zod

see Krypton is actually Nibiru
and Zod is actually Bel Marduk
and the deal with Lex Luthor fell through

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
As Seen On The Beeb (BB&Q)

This thread is famous!

Unfortunately, it's famous for the wrong reasons.

I haven't been following the thread, but a quick review of the past few pages tells the story plainly enough.

I know threads like these can develop a momentum of their own, but we really need to put down those pointed fingers, defuse those drama bombs and come to a truce.

If you feel like you need to get the last word in on some grudge, please resist the temptation.

Let's Draw A Line Right Here ------------------------------------------------------

I hate threatening my fellow members, and I hate seeing threads closed due to bickering, so I won't.

Rather, I'm just going to define this post as the post beyond which any rude, snarky or otherwise personal comments will receive warnings. One each, no mulligans, no do-overs.

Also, posts must address the topic, which I'll reference below for convenience.

Finally, I and all staff members reserve the right to flat-out delete off-topic posts.

It's right there in the T&C. We have def mad uber mod powerZ.

However, I'm a lazy, lazy man, so I'm hoping none of these things will be necessary.

But I don't want anyone to say I didn't give fair warning if you overlook this message and get popped.

Members aren't supposed to posting rude, off-topic remarks in the first place. :shk:

O Topic, Where Art Thou?

Long ago, when the thread was young, Scolecite came forth unto this forum and spake thusly:

Pyramids at Giza were there BEFORE the Egyptians got there.

And verily I doth quote:

Originally posted by Scolecite
The Great Pyramid is unique, not only was it encased in limestone but:

1. Its the only pyramid to be built with concave sides, the curvature of which matches the radius of the earth.
2. Its the only pyramid to have chambers above ground.
3. Of all the pyramids only the Great Pyramid has "air shafts"
4. There is no writings or hieroglyphics in or on the Great Pyramid. (At least not in the way the other pyramids are decorated, Im taking the handful writings that were found with a grain of salt)
5. The 3 major pyramids are aligned with orions belt.
6. The Great Pyramid is the most accuratly aligned structure in existence.
7. The Great Pyramid is at the center of the land mass of the earth.

Clearly the Egyptians found this great site and settled there. They tried building other pyramids in the image of the Great Pyramid. This explains why mines are found in egypt. Well this pretty much expains EVERYTHING!Egyptologist ALWAYS want to proove the Egyptians built the Great Pyramid by showing that rocks were mined nearby.

Im sure this has been studied before, who else here shares these thoughts, and where can I do more research on this subject?

Posts which address these assertions are on-topic and welcome (and if they're good, may even merit applause).

Post which do not will not be so warmly received.

Let's please endeavor to return to the topic upon which this thread was founded.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

P.S. We can't be everywhere, and sometimes ultimatums like these can themselves become buried beneath the sands of time.

If any member should witness misconduct, please submit a Complaint with a link to the offending post and we'll come running.

We really do appreciate it when members alert us to trouble.

[edit on 11/27/2006 by Majic]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This is my first post in this site. I was searching the net for the things that have been foud in the Pyramids.

I have spent several hours in here.

I was trying to find the drawings of Egyptians holding large electrical devices like TV tubes with wires to a battery, with people sitting under them with hands cuped in a healing type of setting. The Babylonian battery jar and all of that got me on this. I did see some of those pictures from a Pyramid wall.

My take is that the Pyramids are a collection of things that past societies inhabiting this planet have left behind for us as a guide to the wonders we have already aspired and lost track of because of a great event yet undiscovered about our past.

I had been questioning those ancient low voltage batterys and after seeing the tubes used in a certain manner depicted in the drawing (I havn't found where it was again). This reminded me of Dr. Rife and his work. I know his work is regarded as a hoax by some people, but I don't believe it was given a fair shake by the powers that be. There is a lot we don't understand about a lot of things.

My question is that could these two examples be one in the same or is that too much of a stretch?

If the walls of the Pyramids were meant for our knowledge and to record our past, like we use Librarys today, it seems perfectly right that healing would be a part of that knowledge.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
My question is that could these two examples be one in the same or is that too much of a stretch?

Yuppers too much of a stretch... The Batteries were Baghdad which used to be Irag

The Dendera light bulbs are in the temple of Hathor in Egypt

You have mail! LOL

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
its worth noting here as well that the Baghdad batteries were fruit jars
when they were found they did not have copper and zinc elements in them and the addition of these and the claim that they were functioning batteries is a little disengenius and also one only ever made my pseudoscientists and alterno historians
on one hand you have Zechariah Sitchin claiming that these people were in contact with intergalactic travellers and on the other hand that they used what every other time they have been found were jars containing fruit juices
these fruit juice jar batteries containing a solution of juice would not have been as effective as a simple lemon battery that most children learn to make in school
hilaroad.com...
with such a low voltage they are next to useless.
not exactly duracel is it

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marduk
hilaroad.com...
with such a low voltage they are next to useless.
not exactly duracel is it

Don't have to be duracel to be a technological leap. For all we know, they WERE batteries, yet only used to illustrate the concept of what would be accomplished centuries in the future, should the knowledge stay with the Egyptians. This is where Pseudoscience comes in. It's kinda wonky when you apply it so ambiguously, but it does make for an interesting argument. What stinks about it is that it's what we in the philosophic school call "fuzzy logic" since there's no real proof for any of this; it's all based on assumption.

Having said that, I dunno what it is. I'd sure like to believe it's a battery, although I kinda doubt it. I wonder, were they found with the metal caps on them?

TheBorg

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   
the Batteries were found in Iraq and date from around 500CE
the pictures claimed to be light bulbs are at the Dendera temple in egypt which dates from about 500BCE a thousand years before the "batteries"
the acclaimed lightbulb is in fact a lotus blossum as observance of the entire mural soon shows. Taking one picture out of context is a typical tactic of pseudoscience
heres the full story
www.catchpenny.org...

as regards the so called batteries:-
1. the asphalt completely covers the copper cylinder, electrically insulating it, so no current can be drawn without modifying the design;
2.there are not any wires or conductors with them;
3.no widely accepted electrical equipment is associated with them
4. an asphalt seal, being thermoplastic, is excellent for forming a hermetic seal for long term storage. It would be extremely inconvenient however for a galvanic cell, which would require frequent topping up of the electrolyte (if they were intended for extended use).

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Thank you for those links, but the one I was referring to was not shown in these.

Some may think that I am crazy to put the two together. I have no political or monetary gain from this, I only wish to find truth.

Lotus blossoms??? That may be one interpretation.

I have seen a lot of people pulling things in a variety of ways. Usually it is to cover up some other fact or something they believe to be impossible. Why did I have this thought when I saw the connection?

I have studied Dr. Rife's work. His zapper takes a low voltage current and those blossoms?? look a lot like the low resonance frequency tubes that Rife needed to kill cancer cells in Rats.

I got this from the work of someone who understands electrical diagrams and how he read the diagram of the (lotus blossom), he called a resonance tube, which requires a low voltage to operate. The one I saw had a woman holding a child sitting under it. I am sad that I let it go without saving it, now I would like to find the article again so I can re-read it. I will keep looking.

There are references to ancient graves showing deformed remains in graves, like deformities associated with in-breeding. (signs of a flood and limited gene pool at some time in history).

I think the Pyramids were here pre flood, where we have reports of people living to 900+ years old. Our bodies are designed to re-build themselves. Why doesn't that work so well these days? Have we lost the knowledge in favour of day to day survival.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
there have been no batteries ever found anywhere near egypt and the lotus blossoms on the dnederah wall are lotus blossoms and not cathod ray tubes
heres the denderah picture again

and heres a cathode ray tube

theyre not even the same shape and certainly doesnt have the inner workings

and no batteries have ever been found in Egypt
and if you had read the previous post you would have noticed that these alleged batteries had no terminals to connect the wires to so you'd be better off converting a lemon into a battery

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Not to be smart, but your previous posts and your attitude demonstrate your side on this one marduk.

I don't think Rife got it quite right with the cathode tube. There is something in his work that is overlooked. That is why the other trials, which were never duplicated or worked properly, failed to produce results.

Lets face reality, our ancestors knew a hell of a lot more than we credit them for.

When I read about where that work was found, it made me think of a hospital. I was kind of shocked.

They were likely used as fruit jars by a newer civilization, the same people who turned the City into a bunch of tombs. Lots of the artifacts to prove this have been plundered. You need to think out side of the box, once and a while.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by win 52

Lotus blossoms??? That may be one interpretation....

Not just an "interpretation."

In hieroglyphics on the wall directly next to these pictures is the explanation for what they are. And that explanation is exactly what Marduk is saying.

Want to read what John Anthony West, noted pseudohistorian, tour guide and sometime playwright has to say about it?

There is, then, no reason to ascribe fantastic meanings, such as electric light bulbs, to the reliefs in the Dendera temple. Such an interpretation would be especially suspect in the absence of any associated artifacts or supporting technology, such as wires or power supplies. John Anthony West, who is not loathe to take his own occasional flight of fancy, describes the meaning of the reliefs in his book The Traveler's Key to Ancient Egypt:

The splendid but enigmatic reliefs of the crypt are cosmogonical and depict the serpent (dualizing principle underlying all creation: In Genesis the separation of heaven and earth) borne aloft by the lotus, the symbol of creation as a manifestation of consciousness. [p. 402]
(My emphasis.)
Source: Catchpenny Mysteries of Ancient Egypt

See, even the pseudohistorians have given up on this one. The ones that can read hieroglyphics, anyway.

Go to the bottom of that page. See the "Home" button? Click it and see the real story on many of the other so-called "marvels" you assume that ancient civilizations possessed.

Harte

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
When did the "lotus blossom" creation cosmogony start? From what I can tell they believed creation started in the Nun, the primeval mount and primeval ocean. Was the lotus blossom a later version?

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
theres as many Egyptian creation stories as there were Egyptian cults
go figure
www.egyptvoyager.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
There is, then, no reason to ascribe fantastic meanings, such as electric light bulbs, to the reliefs in the Dendera temple. Such an interpretation would be especially suspect in the absence of any associated artifacts or supporting technology, such as wires or power supplies. John Anthony West, who is not loathe to take his own occasional flight of fancy, describes the meaning of the reliefs in his book The Traveler's Key to Ancient Egypt:

The splendid but enigmatic reliefs of the crypt are cosmogonical and depict the serpent (dualizing principle underlying all creation: In Genesis the separation of heaven and earth) borne aloft by the lotus, the symbol of creation as a manifestation of consciousness. [p. 402]

Don't know the quote thing yet.

I read all of the debunking articles. I just can't get my mind around some of that. I have also seen accepted ideas dashed on the rocks. This whole issue is not as resolved as people presently think it is. There are too many questions that go unanswered and we are left to believe some one's ass...u...m...ptions.

I am hoping the Bosnian Pyramid will opem some minds. If there is nothing there, we might have to wait for the South Pole to melt. The problem we will still have is World Powers treating this like Area 51.

Collodial Silver....... an other use for those low voltage batterys. I have recently started using this ancient medecine, so far the results are positive (sarchoidosis). If the bird flue comes....In 1997, I was told it was going to be dangerous for humans (by a Chinese Vet working for the Chinese Government, who has done research on it in 1995-7). This might be the only thing that can keep you safe.

I have read enough about the alterations done to previous work within the pyramids, to be skeptical as to the real truth. It is quite likely a re-make and a cover up, because that is so like human nature.

If you add poured blockes later covered up with cut stones. That in itself shouts those structures were there long before the Egyptians came into the picture and made themselves look good. If you did this, you would take out any artifacts that might show otherwise (ditch the evidence). The carvings....if I can't figure it out, how will any one else......They didn't count on WWW.....They will make me look good.....we will alter the ones we can understand.....

This sounds like human nature.

I do not believe it was a light bulb either.

Think of the saying....Eat #e.....100,000,000,000 flies can't be wrong!...not pointed at any one but myself....that is what I say to myself, when the world says believe this......I need to see it, like Thomas.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
your last post rates about 250 points on Orcutts Crackpot index
www.catchpenny.org...
hehe

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I am disapointed that the score was so low. Are you sure that you can't find a few more points for me?

I am confident that the world will be dumbfounded by what will come to light in the next few years (as long as we have the nerve to show it to the world). This is the age of information and if we sit on what we think is fact, we are not learning new things and growing.

Isn't that also a part of something we know to be true about discovery and invention?

Till there is more, I will set up a watch. You can scoff all you want, that only entrenches my belief.

My thoughts at this time are that the Pyramids were adopted by the Egyptians. All of the evidence to show this as being fact, has been covered up. That is the mystery, that is why it is hard to accept the fact Egyptians built those structures from scratch.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   

That is the mystery, that is why it is hard to accept the fact Egyptians built those structures from scratch.

but it is totally accepted that the Egyptians built those structures from scratch.
by everyone who knows anything about it.
the only people who don't accept that have no evidence to the contrary thats credible

and you can be as confident as you like that new information will come to light
its been 32 years now since Von Daniken first suggested otherwise and so far there hasn't been anything but wild speculation
what makes you think that will change as every year that passes we learn more about Ancient Egypt which totally debunks the claim that "someone else did it"

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Oh I am sorry Marduk.

I guess there is some clarification needed. That is good though, it keeps me thinking. My mind works lots of overtime hours.

I am not sure of Aliens, although there is some Genetic Research going on as to whether there has been some Historic genetic tinkering work trying to link Chimps, Aliens and humans. I am stuck here for now and will look into that later. The Dzopa is an interesting read.

What ever the case, we, Egyptians, humans, the result of creation are all from the same pod. That makes you and I Egyptians, in genetics 101.

The time lines that are used for the construction could easily be wrong, I believe them to be much older than the current thought is on that. Could they have been refurbished by the people we now believe to have built them?

I have been trying to make sense of the records and trying to understand, without being in favour of one side or the other. If we take the known constant of humanness, we had better be careful to add into the equation greed, self esteem, lying, cheating, stealing and all of the other things we call human nature.

I would hate to go toe to toe with you guys, but after reading about accounts of just how wicked Man was back then....and we havn't changed much....It is not hard to figure this out. You thumpers, the account of the Patriarchs is full of those human characteristics.

Those guys (ancient Kings) were probably laughing and passing around cigars, because of what they were doing.

Just saying wrong or you are wacked, is not correct. I started by studying the bible to try and find truth. That study has brought me here with more questions than answers.

If you want me to believe some of the current thoughts about the whole Adam to me story, it is going to have to be a lot more cut and dried. That includes the part about Egypt and all that goes with it. Obviously, that part of the World has been the middle of Civilization, since the beginning of Human History.

I am waiding through the thread. There are some great links in here for me to ponder. Time lines, measuring things and all of that prove that we don't really understand the big picture yet. There is assumption in most of the facts we are asked to believe. That leaves room for many questions.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   

You have voted win 52 for the Way Above Top Secret award.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40 >>

join