It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something flying in the school front yard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   
He guys..
Im new here and im already on this side in 2 months with a friend of my.. where realy addicted to this site so we registerd en going post some threads on our selfs.

So here's the begining..

2 Weeks ago I was cycling to school when i saw somthing moving for the front of the school so i parked my bike and goes to the front of my school..
when i came there i saw somthing that was so ultra strange..
I saw a sort of flying disc spinning like 15 ft above the ground.. i was scared to hell so i couldnt make any photo's with my camera on my phone but this was really happened..

I went inside the school and tells it to one of my classmates and the didnt believe me..

Somebody have thoughts about this? Do some one have experience with this that a ufo flying around the school yard?

Cas

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Erm, proper spelling makes for an easier read, but, welcome to ATS.

Now, how large was this disc? 2 foot? 65? Did it emit any noises? Lights? Did you feel lightheaded or get headaches? Were there any other witnesses (not from school)?

Real pity you couldn't snap a shot off with your phone.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
Erm, proper spelling makes for an easier read, but, welcome to ATS.

Now, how large was this disc? 2 foot? 65? Did it emit any noises? Lights? Did you feel lightheaded or get headaches? Were there any other witnesses (not from school)?

Real pity you couldn't snap a shot off with your phone.

Yeah i heard noises a sort of zooming noise..
I did feel lightheaded like 35 Celcius thats so hot !
The disc/ufo thing was like 6 ft
So far i know there were no more ppl around just me..

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Ok. Well, I'm not the resident UFO expert here that's for sure, but it sure looks like you saw some sort of craft. Or, you are making it up. Can't be too sure here . . .

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a few years back, my brother called the whole family to a window...& we all saw this neon blue saucer...we didnt have a camera or anything, but i drew a picture of it when i was little...i was maybe 10, 11...

then this other time...not too long ago at all...i was in the kitchen boiling water for spaghetti, & this ball of light the size of a baseball came through the window, & into the living room. strange thing was...i didnt feel scared at ALL!! i actually felt...warm. happy. i just watched it...it was as slow as a butterfly, but moved in a straight line, then curved into the living room.

what do you guys think??

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   
My opninuin is: Do you guys know that UFO space ship that you can by at a Toystorage or somthing like that.. its a sort of Remote controle UFO.. that you can remote with a remote pad and it can fly like 50meter high
Maybe it was somthing like that.. or did it really look like somthing not from this earth?

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   
it was glowing...almost like a ball of light & fog...like a star??

& it made me feel safe...happy.
let me tell you, im a punk. i get scared easily.
& it scares me that i didnt get scared at all.
i mean...

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
You may not have been scared because you were in a state of denial. I know the feeling of people not believing you and it sucks that theres no trust, but people like us we gotta understand where they are coming from. If you are making it up, shame on you. However I believe you arent. Have you any type of mental medical hystory including psychoactive medications (prescryptions), and or illegle drug usage near or on the day this happend? If it was aliens using some type of amazing mind control device, and you do take some sort of drug, and/or have some type of medical thing going on-- you may have been the single lucky sole who was not under thier control due to a conflict in chemical reaction.
Did it fly away? dissapear? did you run away?

I myself have seen what I believe to UFO's and to my surprise they were indeed flying discs. An enctounter can turn the most skeptical of people into believers, huh? Please give an accurate descryption of medical history, including illegle drug usage. This will not rule out your testimony, it is just an important aspect to it. Please be honest when you do. Thanks for the post.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   
That sounds really weird.. I mean i would be scared like hell! i would # my pans !

But when you saw that ''ufo'' when disapperd it?
Was it gone in a few seconds or did it stay for a couple of minuts?

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The ones I saw were only visible for a few seconds like 30 at the most. It definetly gave me the chills. how come you didnt answer my ?'s?\

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
thanks nuclearapOx for believing me, & not thinking im crazy.

i am on meds, but only for depression & bipolar. & also ocd. nothing for halucinations. & it swort of drifted away from me, i just watched. i stayed exactly where i was. just...boiling water.
i almost followed it, but something stopped me. or maybe i couldnt move...something like that. & what really freaks me out is how UNfreaked out i was...instead i felt safe. i mean...WTF?!

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by beefstoogh
& it made me feel safe...happy.
let me tell you, im a punk. i get scared easily.
& it scares me that i didnt get scared at all.
i mean...

I am scared for you...........the only time people get feeling 'all safe & happy' when remembering something like this, is that your being abducted by Aliens......................they erase your real memory, and have you feeling all calm and wonderfull in the face of total weirdness like floating balls of light......if your not ready for your whole life to change for the worse, I would NOT be investigating this further..........if you really and truly want to know, and are aware what abduction memories can do to a persons life...YIKES man I would not wish THAT on anybody........you can contact MUFON, Bud hopkins or maybe Whitley Streiber.....

GOOD LUCK.....
I am scared for you.....

[edit on 16-4-2006 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   
so wait...are you saying i was abducted......?!
omfg...
no way.
YES, i wanna investigate, man!!!
abducted...

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
no...I do NOT KNOW if this is happening to you or not.....

I do know that abductees have cover memories......and when they see floating lights and weird things that would freek most of us out, they feel a 'happy calm all is well' reaction or feeing forced on them by the abductors........

You also said "maybe you COULDNT move" that is common to......abductees are frozen at times by some 'other' force.

What you said above, chilled me because it SOUNDS JUST LIKE what many MANY abductees describe experiancing......
I have read 'almost' everything ever written on the subject.....and well?

You may NOT really want to uncover the truth of this......beware.

.........................just sayin

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 03:06 AM
link   
i read the 58 things, the list of things that budd hopkins wrote that occur when someone has been abducted...& i started to cry. more than HALF those things happen to me ALOT. i would say everyday.
yes, EVERYday.
i wasnt ready to read that list, or to learn that ive been abducted MANY times it seems...
but if i was, & especially THIS often...
ill keep investigating.
...i had no clue the little things that happen to me were for a reason....
i just supposed it happened to everyone else too...
(well, it DOES...)

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   
i also e mailed it to myself...
these things also happen to ppl i know, but mostly my family.
but not the ball of light, that was just me.
they also believe in ETs, but...
with the way i reacted...makes me not want to let them read it.
actually, no. theyre not gonna.
i dont want them to panic, & not be able to sleep, or have nightmares or anything...
some things are better left unexplaned...am i right?

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   
also, i forgot to mention, im not sure if the window was even open, but i am sure it had a screen. you know, to recieve cleaned air.
& also, i dunno why this is happening to me, but whenever i talk about it, or even think about it, the more unreal it seems. literally.
its like, thinking about it, everytime i think about it, a second is taken away from that that i remember. & now it seems almost like a dream.
& thats pretty weird if you ask me.
i KNOW i saw it. i remember it like it just happened...like its happening at this very moment...something like this should NEVER be forgotten...& ill be damned if i do.
its the only real thing i have to learning the truth.
so, fine, i was abducted. but im sure that everyone has, or will at some point in their lives. EVERYone. not only me...there have been probably 1000s of abduction cases...in NEW YORK!!! i dont feel special at all...just another to add to the collection. i basically see it as a doctors appointment...just...one the doctor doesnt tell you about. one thats...kinda secret from you (and if youre lucky or UNlucky, youll be concious when they do it).
i know now all the strange things that happened & are happening to me are for a reason, so this is like a big relief actually. i actually remember this one morning i woke up with blood ALL OVER my pillow, like my nose was chopped off, i had a nose bleed.
& every now & then, i get these sharp headaches that oddly only last a few seconds, then go away.
& i also get these really sharp stinging pains inside my nose, like someones putting a needle up it or something...lasts for maybe 1/2 a minute, then it goes away. those pains started a WHILE ago.
& sometimes, im watching tv...im sitting up, & as im watching, i kinda space out for a few seconds, but i look at the time, & im like "wtf?! its 6:59?! it was just 3:00 a few seconds ago!!...i probably fell asleep." actually happened to me yesterday.
id always think i fell asleep, wasnt weird to me at all.
oh...im not the only one that i know whose seen a ball of light...my sibling did as she was cleaning the bed, & it ALSO came from a window, into the house. this was when she was about maybe...12, 13. thing is, she got scared. she ran out of the room, & immediately told mom.
& mom said it was an angel.
oh well.
can a single person be abducted more than once???

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   
im freaking out. i had a dream last night that i was abducted, but i could feel what they were doing to me.
this is too much.
that night, yesterday, day of that dream, before i slept, i covered my windows with thick sheets, put a towel covering the bottom of my door in my room, & put my socks over my sweat pants, & wore a hooded sweater with the hood on tight...cause im scared.
i am terrified.
i cant sleep. right now, im drinking coffee. i dont wanna sleep because...what if it happens again?! i wasnt abducted. i dont believe it. its way too hard to believe, or even think about!!!
i dont think i was abducted. no...
but that dream i had was unbelievably real...i felt everything. it was a nightmare.
& now i have even stronger feelings that when im alone specifically at night that im being watched, & i dont like that feeling.
i feel it right now, & its daylight.
im panicking. i dont feel safe...IN MY OWN HOUSE!!!
well, to tell you the truth, ive never been.
my sisters seen spirits in this house...
& my ex boyfriend saw something, someone standing in my room. i didnt see it. he did. he said it was all black, like a shadow but darker. big head, the hight of maybe a 9 or 10 year old by the way he described it, then he turned on the light, then turned it off again, & it was gone.
i didnt see it, but the face he had when he was looking at the wall is something ill never forget. he didnt blink at all.
wtf am i supposed to do? huh?
i cant sleep, & i wont sleep, because now im gonna feel like theyre gonna take me away (again, if i ever even was to begin with).

i feel like im making you feel bad. & if i am, its not your fault. you just told me where to look, i was the one to look, so its on me. i got myself in this mess. but thank you for not thinking i was lying or crazy or anything like that. its hard to find ppl here who actually believe & dont ridicule on ppl who believe. thanks. youre pretty kool. i hope you know that.

[edit on 29-4-2006 by sanctum]

new topics

top topics

join