It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Scary

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman
its titled " the Illuminate "

heres a current google video part one link...

video.google.com...
and a part three

video.google.com...
well i searched through the rest of the results but did not see part two nor part 4
i got the full version from conspiracycentral.net:6969...
ok it seems its on the banned torrents list conspiracycentral.net...

This link also has a banner saying to "Ban Israel goods" so I wouldn't take them too serious or give them any traffic to their site for that matter.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ersatz

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by nuclearap0x
This is an awfully believable video, narrated for hours, and surprisingly accurate information.

Huh? Most of the information is inaccurate and presented so as to be purposely misleading, such as implying that the Kings of England are german, and allways have been. If you look, and verify, you will see that things are subtly presented in a basically erroneous way, so as to give false impressions.

The English Royal family is actually German with a string of sir names such as SaxoCoburg,Hannover,Battenberg. King George 1st (Madness of King George) could not speak english, only german.
They changed their name to Windsor by Deed Poll in the First World War.
One of the reasons the English liked Princess Diana so much was the fact that she was English, unlike the rest.

excuse me, i have actually been very very busy lately, but, Diana was English?
understand this question exactly as one means it, and don't get me wrong, I understand any of this as far as I know....so, please excuse me,

you would do well to look into your statement that princess diana is english, if you understand anything, its all about the blood.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Since the original video doesn't even exist, and thus can't be discussed:

new topics

<< 1   >>

join