It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Scary

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I have to say that no matter how factual or fictional this video may be, it has scared the crap out of me many times during its duration.

video.google.com...

I must admit that there were many times where i had to cover the screen or rip my earphones off.

Let's hope that this video is 100% false.

Something funny out of this:

If you fast forward to 4minutes and 58 seconds in you will find out where George Lucas got the idea for Yoda.

[edit on 14-4-2006 by Rickey Gerard Perez]

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I cant veiw the video, what was on it?

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Its a list of things that this forum has looked at again and again, most if not all of them groundless.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Starts out with "jahnulon is the devil, masons are luciferians, 33rd degree satanists run the show"

Its claiming that Queen Elizabeth is the head of global freemasonry.

Claims that Prescott Bush 'funded hitler'. It actually doesn't state it like that, it shows Dubya and says 'his grandfather funded hitler'. Which is interesting, to focus on the present bush.

Seems to imply that because the "Windsors" are actually from Hannover that this means that they are like hitler.

Claims that the father of the Duchess of Kent was in hitler's SS. Note that she is a woman who married into the family, not a descendant of the Duke of Kent line. And that the illuminati have allways been evil germans.

Seems to now be claiming that they're really eviiiiil joooos. Ironic. They are using the nazis as a representation of evil, and then doing just what the nazis did, promote fear of a jewish NWO.

Absurdly, they cite that because Queen Elizabeth called englad "zion", that that means she was jewish. Also note that Elizabeth was not a windsor.

Cites a 'researcher' who claims that masonry uses a being called the Ideolouge to communicate secret information to it from their "Hidden Masters", and seems to feel that the Hidden Masters are the leaders of "world masonry". I think that this is what some german occultic groups like OTO and Golden Dawn beleived, but not masonry. Claims that this Ideolouge is called "Yoda". If true, I think that the hebrew symbol for god is called "YOD".
Then again, he cites it as 'Jota" and claims that its code word for 'jews'.

Then makes the absurd claim that the word 'British' is a hebrew word. British comes from Briton which is what the romans and natives of the island called themseleves, its not hebrew, they were not jewish. They worshipped a pantheon of gods, they were pagans, not jews.

Claims John Dee created the british secret service, notes his esoteric connections.

Makes the silly statement that Dee made the Voynich manuscript, which is owned by yale, and is held just down from the Tomb (aka Frathouse) of Skull and Bones. As if this is supposed to mean anything.States that SnB is a Masonic organization.

Lots of claims, a pretty decent video in terms of presentation.

You know, it would really make sense to have some sort of a write up when you present a video. Discuss what is convincing and why, what its basically about, etc.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Its also claiming that the Bavarian Illuminati founded the Golden Dawn in c.f. 1887 by 'freemason' Bill WEscott. Also claims that he founded the RC, and its based on "hebrew magic". Again, evil joooooos.

Makes a claim i had never heard, that Golden Dawn 'associates' Mr and Mrs 'Horus' were tried for commiting rape through a GD initiation ritual on teen vitctims.

Now it cuts to Mr. Icke, promoting his 'vibrational energy' idea. Strangely, it doesn't show his name like with others.

Jumped ahead to a freaky part!

Just a black screen with demoic whispering, then it explains that they are going to show an exoricsm (16:32)

@ 1:61 it has a neat redubbing of a bush speech. "We were attacked because we are a beacon of evil, no on e will keep that evil from shining. american and our terrorist friends and allies stand togethe to defend all that is despicable and evil"

Moves into cuts of World Trade Protests, focusing on riot gear clad police.+-

Claims the CIA did 911.

etc etc.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Yeah I have all four parts of this, pretty interesting, though not the best coverage on the conspiracy as a whole. Should you, or anyone else be interested in the rest of this series, all four parts can be downloaded here. That web site has a large number of documentaries and books pertaining to the conspiracy subject.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rizin
Yeah I have all four parts of this, pretty interesting, though not the best coverage on the conspiracy as a whole. Should you, or anyone else be interested in the rest of this series, all four parts can be downloaded here. That web site has a large number of documentaries and books pertaining to the conspiracy subject.

I couldn't get any of those to play my friend I have watched the other two several times but those just won't play do you have any suggestions?

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Not sure, every file that I have downloaded off there has worked. Any errors?

*Edit*

If you can't get those to play, here they are on YouTube. I'm pretty sure of it anyway, I haven't played any of them to double check, but judging by the description and thumbnails, I would put my money on it. Each of the four videos is divided into two parts.

[edit on 4/15/2006 by Rizin]

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
This is an awfully believable video, narrated for hours, and surprisingly accurate information. VERY SCARY TOO! I almost dont want to watch the other parts because I'm paranoid as it is. Very cool though, Very cool post.

Cug

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Makes a claim i had never heard, that Golden Dawn 'associates' Mr and Mrs 'Horus' were tried for commiting rape through a GD initiation ritual on teen vitctims.

That would be Mr. and Mrs.Theo Horos (aliases) who were American con artists. As the story goes, they acquired some papers from an American branch of the GD, and then tricked Mathers into giving them some of the orders documents. (By claiming that Mrs Horos was Anna Sprengel) When Mathers discovered their scam they scampered off to London.

In London after being refused by the Golden Dawn (who received Mathers warning) they set up their own "order" using some Golden Dawn rituals. One of their members was a 16 year old Daisy Adams who Mr. Horos (Frank Jackson) tricked into bed because of his "Divine" nature... when she began to doubt this she was raped.

Durring the trial the prosecutor proclaimed the Golden Dawn's Neophyte ritual (one of the papers they had stolen for the G.D.) was blasphemous. (Remember this was in 1901... the Blasphemy that was Elvis would of probably sent all the proper people back then into a catatonic fit) The rituals being publicly ridiculed, and their name being dragged through the mud was one of the many reason for the breakup of the original Golden Dawn.

[edit on 4/16/2006 by Cug]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Yeah, I watched it, and I also watched the first part of it ...pretty disturbing, esp. the part about Bush in the coffin thingy...ick...

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing, i want to watch it but at the same time i dont wanna get too freaked out.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuclearap0x
This is an awfully believable video, narrated for hours, and surprisingly accurate information.

Huh? Most of the information is inaccurate and presented so as to be purposely misleading, such as implying that the Kings of England are german, and allways have been. If you look, and verify, you will see that things are subtly presented in a basically erroneous way, so as to give false impressions.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
So which info is inaccurate? the producer's of the film, Illuminate, obviously went to great lengths to make a professional informative show. Why? to mostly lie? your summary of key points is presented as proof of said claims overall absurdity. your general statement trying to sweep away the information presented in the film is itself suspect. Remember...

All masons are sworn to keep there secrets just that, a secret.

So how is anyone to believe their claims of "its not a religion", "there is no New World Order agenda", "the light is not Lucifer", when we know that each level is only told a certain portion of the true belief's? thats obviously a part of the pyramid structure's compartmentalized defense scheme. any blue level mason can look you in the eyes & say "no, thats just a rumor". right? he has not chosen the York side or Scottish Rite side. so reflect for a moment on the simple truth that we know at that level they do not know.

Just as they are first asked to join by an existing member & recommended to the local lodge, they also are "tapped" to become a 4th level "Secret" mason. this is done after watching the members interaction within the level of knowlegde revealed. are they just repeating the words? or do they understand the subtle symbolic meanings in what they were taught? are they truly seeking the "Light"? or just there to get a discount at fellow masons business? or drive more business there way to further there own career? do they understand, have the mental capacity & intergrity to be trusted with "further Light'?

I could safely make an enlightned (non-masonic of course) guess that all active masons posting on these boards have not been "tapped" for the 4th degree oath. Otherwise they would know better than to post at all, correct? Silence is Golden (ie Light). after all its title is "Secret Mason". a fool running off at the mouth only serves their interests with disinfo, and we know they highly value silence. besides who would stop someone from unknowingly advancing there own cause? so if they are blue levels defending the "Craft" are they just trying to save face? Maybe they just have not read enough to discover that this is exactly their purpose. regardless the discussion is fragmented & learning ceases.

Most i have spoke with do not even believe that there are higher levels. that would mean they were left out of something & not really a 3rd degree blue level "Master Mason", but a low level disinfo pawn. Yet this can easily be disproved by looking at any of the admitted 33 degree U.S. presidents, as well as others in history famous enough (whether holding a public postion or not) that their involvement cannot be denied or simply through a sense of pride proclaim what is allowable. either way anyone today can read up on the degrees.

The ones that know ask me " Are you a Traveller?" i say "No". then they leave knowing i am one of the "profane". what else is there to talk about at that point?

most masons & regular people refuse to see any connection between the various "Crafts" around the globe, with their different lodge names & various titles, founding dates, etc. Yet history tells us that whenever a country, King, or whatever finds out: they are attacked, assets are taken, secrets revealed, fellow masons in postions of public trust & power are compromised. are they not intellegent? do they not learn from past mistakes? so to disconnect the blue level lodge is once again an ongoing well thought out strategy. it would be logical to conclude this idea came about after the original friday the 13th, but then again what part of a secret society isnt inferred by the name itself?

so in conclusion to my rant...

Why are you bashing people who have the courage to stand against this & inform us?

if you have disproved the presented facts, please share your information, sources, etc.

oh, & i think that "possesed" girl was negatively reinforced by the parent & should've been spanked long ago. lol

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I went to link at top of thread.

Google video could not find it?

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Did I tell you about the time my Aunt Rented an ODDFELLOWS HALL (Masons) for her wedding dance/social?

I was just a kid but Myself & numerous cousins snuck down to the basement and my young cousin found a small human skeleton. Our uncles came down looked around, kicked us upstairs, everyone was freaking out. Called the cops but none came, nor did the owners of the building ever have anything happen to them.
Now the skeleton could have been a fake as it was a long time ago but what the hell do you need a skeleton for? Maybe I should start a new thread about this.

Still think masons don't run the show? Google Israeli Supreme Court building.
The stones were hand laid by you know who and paid for by Lord Rothchild where his picture hangs in the hall. On the buildings roof are two stoe pyramids with the all seeing eye, the same one on the back of the U.S. dollar bill.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
its titled " the Illuminate "

heres a current google video part one link...

video.google.com...

and a part three

video.google.com...

well i searched through the rest of the results but did not see part two nor part 4

i got the full version from conspiracycentral.net:6969...

ok it seems its on the banned torrents list conspiracycentral.net...

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 04:33 AM
link   
BattleofBatouche the skull was probably used in the mason rituals. A young mason would look upon the skull and reflect on his own death, as not to waste his short life on frivolous pursuits. (Yales' Skulls and Bones' ritual of lying in a coffin is probably used for the same purpose.)

I'd be much more interested if you gave us an update on your tax situation. I'd love to know if the system you were thinking of using worked. (or not)

[edit on 29/7/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
Did I tell you about the time my Aunt Rented an ODDFELLOWS HALL (Masons) for her wedding dance/social?

I was just a kid but Myself & numerous cousins snuck down to the basement and my young cousin found a small human skeleton. Our uncles came down looked around, kicked us upstairs, everyone was freaking out. Called the cops but none came, nor did the owners of the building ever have anything happen to them.
Now the skeleton could have been a fake as it was a long time ago but what the hell do you need a skeleton for?

First and foremons, the Independent Order of Odd Fellows (I.O.O.F.) is ]NOT connected to the Masonic fraternity in any way, although there are people who are members of both. I used to be a member of both, but now am only a Mason.

The skeleton may (or may not) have been real but it was not a murder victim, nor is it illegal to possess a skeleton (check out a doctors office or a science classroom sometime) Medical skulls and full skeletons come from people who donate their bodies to science. I can't imagine that you called the police, but I do find it humorous.
What do you think the owners of the building should have had "happen to them?"

The skeleton in the Odd Fellows ritual is a "monitor of death" reminding the new initiate that ALL must die and to always be prepared to meet one's maker.

Pretty simple fraternity stuff. Very common even in college fraternites. Not evil or satanic.

Still think masons don't run the show?

Masons can barely get our members to show up for Lodge meetings, we certainly do no "run the show." It's truly ridiculous to think otherwise.

Google Israeli Supreme Court building.

No thanks.

The stones were hand laid by you know who and paid for by Lord Rothchild where his picture hangs in the hall.

Freemasons have laid cornerstones for public buildings for centuries. Check out S. Brent Morris (who is a 33rd Degree Grand Cross) book "Cornerstones of Freedom" Tells the whole history of Masonic cornerstone laying, which is a very public ceremony. It can be purchased directly from the Supreme Council of the Scottish Rite here:

www.srmason-sj.org...

On the buildings roof are two stoe pyramids with the all seeing eye, the same one on the back of the U.S. dollar bill.
Interesting indeed, but the pyramid is NOT a Masonic symbol. It is not used in ANY degree of Freemasonry. The closest one may come is in the Shriners ritual where the pyramid is mentioned in passing, but not elaborated on...and the Shrine is NOT a Masonic degree, although all Shriners are Masons.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by nuclearap0x
This is an awfully believable video, narrated for hours, and surprisingly accurate information.

Huh? Most of the information is inaccurate and presented so as to be purposely misleading, such as implying that the Kings of England are german, and allways have been. If you look, and verify, you will see that things are subtly presented in a basically erroneous way, so as to give false impressions.

The English Royal family is actually German with a string of sir names such as SaxoCoburg,Hannover,Battenberg. King George 1st (Madness of King George) could not speak english, only german.
They were also first cousins with the Russian Romanoffs whose massacre they were partly responsible for because they denied them hospitality during the Russian Revolution.
They changed their name to Windsor by Deed Poll in the First World War.
One of the reasons the English liked Princess Diana so much was the fact that she was English, unlike the rest.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join