It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worlds Scariest Ghosts Caught on Tape

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I found this in another forum. It says it was posted on google on March 16 so its fairly new. I did a search and didnt see it anywhere. Im only done with the first 7 min (out of 41) and theres some amazing stuff on there already so I had to post it.

Enjoy.....

Ghost Video

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Wow! I just got done with it. There is some awesome footage on there. The only one I have seen before is the one with the orbs in the forest. The rest are new to me.

Whats everyones opinion on this video?

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
swamp gassas, all of it! Evan the moving chairs, red fluid, and especially the guy who almost got hanged it the attic towards the begining!

Yeah some of it looks fakes, the guy who got "attacked" in the attic really wasnt showing that much emotion, and it didnt look like he was in shock.

I couldnt help but notice in the clip of the chairs moving in the house with the poltergeist towards the begining, it never showed the back right leg of the chair, which was the one beign moved.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It's nice but that is not real

Anyway thanks to the poster for the link.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The people in that clip seem like very bad actors to me. Especially the guy that got 'hanged' could not convince me of his fear... Fake if you ask me.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Real or not, that was some cool footage. Thanks for posting this.

new topics

top topics

join