It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just for Colonel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Also this is turning into a bout of personal attacks,not political mudslinging.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Listen, JM, if I begin to attack him, he's gonna get his feelings hurt real bad. It would be the worst attack on ATS---worse than the one I gave you. At this point, he seems so sad, so destitute, so pathetic that it wouldn't even be sport as usual. That's why I've been light on him; much rather delight in his self destruction.

[Edited on 16-10-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 01:28 AM
link   
*Grabbing some popcorn, sitting down and watching the arguement*

Who needs the NWO to take over when your doing it for us.

My advise is to get your @ss into gear, and forget these broken fellings, move on or die off, at this point the world could use either one.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Does anyone know of any threads with intelligent comments from the colonel??? I haven't been around here for long but all he seems to be able to do is sling #!!! He turns many threads into boring reads!!! Is there a pre-school forum we could create for him and leave the rest of the forum to the adults????????

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Being that you're a newbie, maybe you oughta mind yuor own friggin business and stay the # outta threads that particularly pertain to me---if you don't ike me so much, ass.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Being that you're a newbie, maybe you oughta mind yuor own friggin business and stay the # outta threads that particularly pertain to me---if you don't ike me so much, ass.

THIS seems to be what JM was talking about. So maybe you can do worse... But this is bad enough.
*gets a soda and sits down at a table* Well, this is getting interesting. If need be I'll stick up for ya Colonel; however, I'd rather keep me hands clean. JM can get pretty vengeful.

Signing off,
HLW

[Edited on 10/17/03 by High_Lord_Warrior]

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by High_Lord_Warrior

I umderstand that but, I'm not gonna let anyone just come out and say whatever they feel about me without giving some kinda repsonse in kind. Its just my way. The best way to not have trouble is to not start any.

[Edited on 17-10-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Colonel what attack? Do you mean the U2U you sent me with the classic line "# You". I was shivering in my boots. No offense but I remember no attack,buddy.

This is a POLITICAL MUDPIT!!!! not a personal attack mudpit got that? I'm yelling at both of you Colonel and DR. Mainly at DR since I think it was you who started this bull#. Lay off each other. And Colonel don't go around calling people asses its not nice

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I umderstand that but, I'm not gonna let anyone just come out and say whatever they feel about me without giving some kinda repsonse in kind. Its just my way. The best way to not have trouble is to not start any.

Yeah. That's understandable. It did come really out of nowhere, so the n00b was at fault.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Colonel what attack? Do you mean the U2U you sent me with the classic line "# You". I was shivering in my boots. No offense but I remember no attack,buddy.

This is a POLITICAL MUDPIT!!!! not a personal attack mudpit got that? I'm yelling at both of you Colonel and DR. Mainly at DR since I think it was you who started this bull#. Lay off each other. And Colonel don't go around calling people asses its not nice

I didn't start anything wiht DR. I told him to leave me alone.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I never said you did. He started to fight with you and you began to defend yourself.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
That is true. I will accept that.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 03:09 AM
link   
...it seems there is no decorum on this site anymore...animals running the zoo. What more does one need to put one in place? A NEW member makes an honest opinion without overt flame, gets called an a$$ and is told to frock herself by a cowardly piece of crap who seems to have blackmailed someone to get the privilege of spewing his garbage day and night on ATS.

If the owners want this to appeal to a higher class of individual, Derr Colonel is not the poster child for it.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Colonel and dragonrider should both stay at ATS and love each other.

I think ultimately dragonrider could have cooked up FreeMason on his grill, but Colonel is too hairy, tough, sinewy, gristly and gamey for dr to manage without several months of marinating.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 06:21 AM
link   

COLONEL!COLONEL!COLONEL!COLONEL!COLONEL!

Man Colonel you dont play around. That is awesome.
you really do know how to get things in order.
You should be the next Mod of ATS
That would rock!!!!

Hip hip hooray! Hip hip Hooray!!!

Mark

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
real man like some flunkie gay-ass sidekick Posted by Colonel

Is it my imagination, or does Colonel just keep coming back and back and back to this subject?

Anyone else starting to wonder if the guilty dog is barking the loudest??

posted like a true dizinformationst there draginrider
comon ever1 knowz your one of 'them'

this is what the disinformationsts do ppl, they deflect attention from the message to the messanger and keep the ppl who are asking the hard questions off balance and the peopel listening to the answers even more off balance

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by 10DeadInside10

Originally posted by Fry2
I know you'll have some fun with this one.

WASHINGTON (AP) -- After taking a hands-off approach to Arnold Schwarzenegger's campaign, President Bush is embracing California's next governor, hoping an alliance will win him the state's pile of electoral votes next year.

www.cnn.com...

Have fun

I hope Bush doesn't succeed on winning presidency next year.
You know he didn't win the peoples vote last time, but that didn't stop him from manipulating the system and worming his behind into the oval office.
There is no hope, votes no longer matter when dealing with Bush

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 10:55 AM
link   
i Just Read all 4 pages of this thread and i have come to the conclusion that colonel Got Suckered into this. he did not start the tread the tread was aimed at him. now i do not always belive or agree with colonel but you guys just have it in for this guy. colonel you must have seen this coming especially with your name right in the thread lol

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Of course,i saw it coming but, I think I'm deft enough to handle any inane trap that the repugnants throw at me.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   
it almost looks like peaple are looking for a fight.. and it seems most in this thread enjoy it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join