It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just for Colonel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 10DeadInside10

I hope Bush doesn't succeed on winning presidency next year.

I with ya on that one.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
Me? You kNOW in your heart I couldn't give a # about you or whatever you say. Think on that.

I think I'll have another drink and see if any more pearls of wisdom come up in this thread....

You do that and quit stalking me.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Awww... you hurt my feelings Colonel

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Why are these people better than the rest of us when it is obvious they are full of hatred?

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 02:38 AM
link   
or no one and they are just talking but out...
just kidding...
but really hate, love, they are polar opposites taken to an extreme that is nonexistant for the exception in the material realm...

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
Man seeing DR, TC and Colonel fight is like watching a couple of girls bickering and bitching about each other. Kinda sad really. But it makes for entertaining reading.

You'd better step back before I scratch your eyes out and beat you about the head and shoulders with my purse!

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Our last president was oft criticized for looking at the polls. This administration is doing the same thing personified.

I now see that the administration is hurrying up its pace in Iraq to get "free" elections going before the election next year. Nothing like trying to show "progress"!!

Of course, these elections will not be completely "free". The US will not allow members of Saddam's party or certain clerics to be on the ballot.

What a farce!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   
It's about time that reality was at least acknowledged to some degree: Bush is a pure media president - there is no substance, no warrior past-no academic achievement-no business success to justify supporting him, so to say he is not poll driven icon is just stupid. Or did I miss him playing dress up and landing on an aircraft carrier?
If you're not expecting some sort of fraud or theft like in Florida, you have not been paying attention; ord did you miss Jeb Bush sending his people to work on Arnold's 'budget'?
As to Pete Wilson & Davis: Republicans of that ilk (Reagan/Bush) always throw a crony party & leave someone else to foot the bill.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 11:13 PM
link   
A question for colonel:

Where is your office? Quantico? Or a satelite office?

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
A question for colonel:

Where is your office? Quantico? Or a satelite office?

Why do people like you?

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   
More to the point, people DONT like you.

You have been on the verge of dismissal from the site by nearly unanimous decision.

One person (with the power) keeps bringing you back.

Has to be a reason for that...

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Must be because I'm a......FED!

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   

This is the biggest laugh I've had since the day one of my friends started rapping "Quebec style."

Back to the point. Bush is a moron. Period. He couldn't do eighth grade math if you showed him how. He also relies on polls. If he has about 60% goodness, then he'll slack off. Less than 45% he gets his ass in gear. You call that a president?

I'm with Colonel on this one.

Signing off,
HLW

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Stop the fighting children or warnings will be issued

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 03:24 PM
link   
JM, I hope you don't mean me. All I did was point out my opinion. Can't get me on that.

More on the subject! Bush needs a figurehead who the people like to use as a surfboard to get relected. I hate to say it, but now even the conservatives I meet are saying he's screwed.

Signing off,
HLW

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hey, I'm not fighting anyone. You just got your ex-mod revealing private stuff about you mods concerning me (being against me and banning---which you all have consistently denied to me but I knew you were lying) in open public and him calling me a FED. I'm just watching him self-destruct in an open forum.

If I was battlin' him, you'd know it.

[Edited on 16-10-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Me thinks that he wants you to ban him so he can be some kind of martyr of ATS. I'm not gonna be apart of that. You tell him to go find someone else.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Stop the fighting children or warnings will be issued .

Umm, this is the mudpit. This is where we are supposed to fight! It keeps it out of the other forums.
At least that was my understanding of it....?

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2

Stop the fighting children or warnings will be issued .

Umm, this is the mudpit. This is where we are supposed to fight! It keeps it out of the other forums.
At least that was my understanding of it....?

You would be right, Fry. This is particularly for slinging # but, I think DR is becoming a bit mentally unbalanced over this "loss." I choose not to assist him any further in his psychological demise.

[Edited on 16-10-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I know this is a slinging forum but it seems that one fo you is going to lose it,this time I think it will be DR no offense to you but calm down man.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join