It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Just for Colonel

page: 1
0
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I know you'll have some fun with this one.

WASHINGTON (AP) -- After taking a hands-off approach to Arnold Schwarzenegger's campaign, President Bush is embracing California's next governor, hoping an alliance will win him the state's pile of electoral votes next year.

www.cnn.com...

Have fun




posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   
You know this is necesary. Bush is no kind of man. He knows he's a failed president so now he has to link his star to a real man like some flunkie gay-ass sidekick just to hope to become re-elected. AND HE'S THE PRESIDENT!

So, he 's hoping image will overcome substance. "I'm with a real man, AUHNOLD, vote for me!"

This administration just gets more pathetic by the day.



posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   
real man like some flunkie gay-ass sidekick Posted by Colonel

Is it my imagination, or does Colonel just keep coming back and back and back to this subject?

Anyone else starting to wonder if the guilty dog is barking the loudest??



posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
DR,

sometimes people cannot help themselves and they need a nudge from others.

I'm getting better at this myself.



posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
real man like some flunkie gay-ass sidekick Posted by Colonel

Is it my imagination, or does Colonel just keep coming back and back and back to this subject?

Anyone else starting to wonder if the guilty dog is barking the loudest??


You just can't get enough of me, can you? BTW, where's my thread where I tricked you into admiting that you violated ATS policy?

[Edited on 14-10-2003 by Colonel]



posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Good question, I would like to see where I admitted that?



posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Yeah, I'd like to too since you got the thread deleted.



posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The only threads I deleted today (14 of them) were due to a dumbass troll spamming the Military Facility forum.



posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Then, where is the "How LOW can Bush go" thread. It ain't here. I swear dealing with you is pointless. Why bother but you keep stalkin.



posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Then, where is the "How LOW can Bush go" thread. It ain't here. I swear dealing with you is pointless. Why bother but you keep stalkin.


Hmmm... that must have been some other mod... might want to ask around.



posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider

Originally posted by Colonel
Then, where is the "How LOW can Bush go" thread. It ain't here. I swear dealing with you is pointless. Why bother but you keep stalkin.


Hmmm... that must have been some other mod... might want to ask around.


Whatever.



posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well, Colonel, you should know all about pointless.

Yeah, he should have done like the last president, the super-hero he was; react to polls and the whims of the European leaders. Now there's a great president!


I hope Arnold can pull California out of the mess that stupid pansy-liberal spent the last 5 years putting them into. If Bush helps with that, he just might get a big chunk of electorials. Makes sense to me.

The "Colonel" is being a hypocrite (No surprise, huh) as that is a maneuver a democrat would do in a heartbeat, in which case the wannabe "Colonel" would think is a great move.

Liars and hypocrites. Totally disgusting.



posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Well, Colonel, you should know all about pointless.

Yeah, he should have done like the last president, the super-hero he was; react to polls and the whims of the European leaders. Now there's a great president!


I hope Arnold can pull California out of the mess that stupid pansy-liberal spent the last 5 years putting them into. If Bush helps with that, he just might get a big chunk of electorials. Makes sense to me.

The "Colonel" is being a hypocrite (No surprise, huh) as that is a maneuver a democrat would do in a heartbeat, in which case the wannabe "Colonel" would think is a great move.

Liars and hypocrites. Totally disgusting.

TC, TC, TC, tisk, tisk, tisk. Bush doesn't react to polls? Why do you think Bush is teaming up to be AUHNOLD's sidekick? (Clue: Check his poll standings).

Oh, I hate to inform you but, it was Pete Wilson that sunk CA when he enacted that electricity deregulation legislation. Things just went downhill from there. Guess who was on Arnie's campaign team? Peter Wilson. Same bunch of criminals.

Oh, did you know your hero, Rush, was gay?



posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
As bad of a governor as Pete Wilson was (and I will certainly admit that he outright stunk) at least HE didnt start out with a $10 Billion surplus and end up $50+ billion in the hole in one term...

And last I checked, Rush was still married.

But strange that you keep coming back to this homoerotic thing.... are you trying to tell us something?



posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider

But strange that you keep coming back to this homoerotic thing.... are you trying to tell us something?


Srry for laughing Colonel but that was pretty funny.



posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Man seeing DR, TC and Colonel fight is like watching a couple of girls bickering and bitching about each other. Kinda sad really. But it makes for entertaining reading.



posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Aw hell, have to take my frustrations out on someone...



posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
As bad of a governor as Pete Wilson was (and I will certainly admit that he outright stunk) at least HE didnt start out with a $10 Billion surplus and end up $50+ billion in the hole in one term...

And last I checked, Rush was still married.

But strange that you keep coming back to this homoerotic thing.... are you trying to tell us something?


Was anyone talking to you? Did I say, DR? But, you can't resist can you? You hang around ATS waiting for me to say something so you can have some kind of connection to me. Why?

Because underneath, you're SEETHING from the crass abuse you suffered from me, from being tricked by me on a now deleted thread. Well, hell, you asked for it. I told you to leave me the hell alone.

But, now you have allowed me to rent space in your head big enough for a condo. That's why you always follow me about like Bangin said on another thread.

Me? You kNOW in your heart I couldn't give a # about you or whatever you say. Think on that.



posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2
I know you'll have some fun with this one.

WASHINGTON (AP) -- After taking a hands-off approach to Arnold Schwarzenegger's campaign, President Bush is embracing California's next governor, hoping an alliance will win him the state's pile of electoral votes next year.

www.cnn.com...

Have fun



I hope Bush doesn't succeed on winning presidency next year.



posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Me? You kNOW in your heart I couldn't give a # about you or whatever you say. Think on that.

I think I'll have another drink and see if any more pearls of wisdom come up in this thread....




new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join