It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United 93 Audio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
duk0r.net...

I don't think that's exactly the censored one, however it is slightly graphic as you hear some people screaming at the end. I think it's FAA -> United 93.

Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The other day in The Times newspaper, they had a transcipt of this. For about 25 seconds, finishing about 7 seconds before the recording ends, there was nothing there. this is unusual, because before that, there is a lot of detail, and after that there is just the terrorists chanting "Allah Akbar". I doesn't make sense, there should be something there. I was thinking, if it was shot dwn, the missile hit it then. Perhaps the explosion was censored out?

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Very good point.

Another point I've heard is, why are they screaming well before they actually are diving? The people never made it in the cockpit, and the terrorists wouldn't randomly just scream before calmly chanting Qua'ran passages and all that jazz.

Also I think you read the transcript for the black-box recording, this is the Air Traffic recording. My friend is hosting that link and he uploaded it 2002-09-12 17:55:03

So it's been around for a while, and doubt there'd be a transcript of it in Times so far long.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
As the file name says, this is ATC tape ... not the CVR.

It seems to capture the moment when the hikjackers are storming the cockpit, when you hear the 'screaming' and someone possibly yelling "get outta here!" at 0:12

The crash is just over 30 minutes later, so the CVR does not capture this moment.

Those poor people.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
...To me it seems that's the recording of the plane's last seconds, being it vanishing from radar and everything. And then not having them reply. And noone being able to find them.

I'll look into it and ask the owner of the person who uploaded that file.

top topics

join