It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Interesting.......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Here's what happened. I was in Kissimmee School whne suddenly the intercom came on and the princple's voice sounded like a cross between a human and an alien but she kept talking as if she didn't notice. After that, I called my friend and he said that the power at his house went dead for a little. That same day the lights flickered at my house.
Nothing has happened since then but I'm still investigating. This happened around the month of March. Eveythings been normal even the perverted minds of some girls.

[edit on 13-4-2006 by spidy]

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
...what does this have to do with ETs??

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Some in ufology believe that some ufo's tap into the power grid at times for a sort of recharge. This may explain their preference for hanging around power grids and nuke plants at times. I doubt the starter of the thread knew about this but if it is of interest you can do a search on it.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Um I don't get it.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by beefstoogh
...what does this have to do with ETs??

I don't know if it was aliens or not. I think it might have been

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
THEY ARE COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
Um I don't get it.

What's not to get????????
The aliens may be maessing with our P.A. system,that's what I'm getting at.

[edit on 18-4-2006 by spidy]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Sorry I double posted

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Damn I did it again
! My computer is crapped up.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
oops. I thought i double posted. Stupid stupid stupid.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I had rice and stir fried vegtables for dinner and one little piece of green pepper and one little piece of red pepper and about ten grains of rice were left on my plate in a perculiar way, hellooo I thought, this looks almost like.......... well it looks almost like a constellation, not jumping to any conclusions atall , but the first thing I thought of was this is a map to an ET world , they have chosen me out of millions , and blessed me with the map to show ME where they are in the universe , I have of course been on the phone to NASA , MI6 the CIA and space command Not to mention william shatner , and my auntie Mildred in Runcorn, and promise to keep all you ATSers up to date with any further developments.

But the question is how did they manipulate my dinner in such a manner? was it through some sort of telekenesis ? what would have happend should I have been eating soup? would the message have got lost?

Any thoughts would be appriciated as well you might imagine this has been quite a shock to me so much so I forgot to eat my Tesco value choclate chip ice cream which has now melted ......... wait a minute oh my god!, there in the room temperature melted desert the choclate chip formation ..... It looks like a map to Atlantis I'd better call Stargate command pronto there gonna want to know about this.

new topics

top topics

join