It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Yep, I did it. I got the X-02 and the FALKEN now. On top of that, I'm starting the game on the Expert difficulty.

That Laser sure comes in handy, doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Yeah that laser is Great!!!!! TO bad I couldn't unlock it in AC5. It's alot easier to unlock the X-02 and the Falken in ACZero. I might have told you already but the Falken can be unlocked by getting through the game on all ace stlyes (Mercenary Soldier and Knight) and the X-02 can be unlocked by getting past the first level with Ace Combat 4 save data in it. Have you played AC4: Shattered Skies???? If you have then save the save data. Save the AC5 data to. Without it to unlock the Falken you have to get all three Supreme medals (Merc. Soldier and Knight) The Merc. and Kinght aren't that hard to get. The Soldier is the hardest. :bnghd:

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
No I haven't played AC4, and I haven't bought ACZero yet....

I'm just working my way through the rest of AC5...I'm about half way through Expert. I keep getting delayed because of work:shk:

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I got the Falken just by blowing up the hangers on easy mode.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Yeah i knew you could do that but you had to go through the campaign to blow the hangars on those branching levels.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by spidy
Yeah i knew you could do that but you had to go through the campaign to blow the hangars on those branching levels.

Thats why theres the Free mission mode where you can go to those missions where you could not go because you have to choose one of two missions like 12A mission or 12B mission, and complete the rest to get the hangars. Free mission mode you can go to those that you had to skip by.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Thats why theres the Free mission mode where you can go to those missions where you could not go because you have to choose one of two missions like 12A mission or 12B mission, and complete the rest to get the hangars. Free mission mode you can go to those that you had to skip by.

I thpught I read somwhere that you could only unlock them in campaign mode and not free mission mode?

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I thpught I read somwhere that you could only unlock them in campaign mode and not free mission mode?

No, it don't matter as long as you finished the campaign mode on whatever difficulty you picked and to get all the hangers on that difficulty. If you are getting all the hangers on normal mode, find and destroy all the hangers on normal mode only. As well as finishing the story on that difficulty. No matter how many levels of difficulty you play, you will not get the plane unless you destroy the hangars to get the parts of the aircraft.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
It all makes sense now. To bad I don't have the game working anymore.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I was just looking on Wal-Mart's website, and I came across a title that is in stock, but doesn't have a picture.

The entry was for an Ace Combat 5.5.

Anyone have any information about this game, or does Wal-Mart need to update this to Zero?

[edit on 7/12/2006 by Sir Solomon]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Haven't heard of it. Check into it later.

Edit: www.shop.com... -nover?sourceid=13 yeah someone needs to update

[edit on 12-7-2006 by spidy]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hey guys check this out: Ace Combat Forums

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Check this out to
Ace Combat 4 story

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
So I finally got into a little money, and decided to splurge on Zero, and I love it. I do have a few thing that I don't like. I don't like the shorter storyline. But really for the extra features...it can be made up slightly.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
good you finnally got it. Told you it was cheap. Have you seen the links I gave you?? I signed up for AceCombatSkies.com I'm there under Scale 1. If you sign up tell me you're name before you make your first post.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
< Anyone seen my new avatar?

Anyway I have a question. Does anyone now where to buy the Ace Combat Soundtrack from Ace Combat 4, 5 and/or Zero? Give me links please if you know where.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hello!??! Anyone still alive!??!?!? Help me out if you can. Please?!?

Sir Solomon check inbox.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Okay so if anyone joins ACS then please email me or u2u or just say it right here. Thank you for your cooperation

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Sorry about that I have been gone for awhile & forgot my password. So I thought AC Zero was pretty good even though I beat it in less then 24 hours it was fun. So other then that any news?

Falcon out...

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
FALCON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job forgetting your password. I swear I thought you died or something I was worried. Anyway welcome back! I change my avatar. You like it?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join