It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
So I unlock the aircraft you get by flying with the Su-47 (I think it's the Su-37 or something), and all I have to say for it is that it isn't nearly as good as the Su-47 (which is my favorite plane so far).

I haven't been able to get the X-02 or the FALKEN, even though I have been destroying just about every hanger and storage facility I can find....

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sir Solomon
So I unlock the aircraft you get by flying with the Su-47 (I think it's the Su-37 or something), and all I have to say for it is that it isn't nearly as good as the Su-47 (which is my favorite plane so far).

I haven't been able to get the X-02 or the FALKEN, even though I have been destroying just about every hanger and storage facility I can find....

The X-02 is easy to unlock. Just unlock and by at least one of every plane. The Falken is unlocked by the hangars in certain levels only if you go through campaign mode, which means you would have to go through all 30 levels twice :bnghd:

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by spanishcaravan
ace combat 5 is my favorite flight sim game. I havent played the new one yet.

'The new one' is Ace Combat Zero. It's great!! It's only forty dollars like I said in a previous post.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Well?? Any opinions??? Anyone???

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Well no opinions, but I do have a question. Does anyone notice a difference between the planes themselves affect how the game plays? I'm not meaning the weapons, but actual flying. I ask this because my dad sticks to American aircraft (mainly the F-22A), while I prefer the Su-47 and MiG 1.44.

So, which is best of the two: American, or Russian planes?

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Well no opinions, but I do have a question. Does anyone notice a difference between the planes themselves affect how the game plays? I'm not meaning the weapons, but actual flying. I ask this because my dad sticks to American aircraft (mainly the F-22A), while I prefer the Su-47 and MiG 1.44.

So, which is best of the two: American, or Russian planes?

It depends.

Manueverbility: Sukhoi series- Russian
Technology: American (F-22)

This is what I think anyway. I like both american and rusian planes.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I would just wonder if we were to merge the two! I mean, the next fighter plane being an Su-50 (or F-something or other) with a merging of American technology and Russian manuverability.

That would be awesome! Too bad it will never happen though..*sigh* it would have been an awesome plane :shk:

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I would just wonder if we were to merge the two! I mean, the next fighter plane being an Su-50 (or F-something or other) with a merging of American technology and Russian manuverability.

That would be awesome! Too bad it will never happen though..*sigh* it would have been an awesome plane :shk:

We could always give this idea to the Russians and see if they would gothrough with it. The US would design the tech. of the plane while the Russians could design the manueverability. Of course whos gonna take an idea like this from civilians like us?

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Yeah, it's sad. What's worse, the two countries would be completely greedy as to who gets the plane and how many.

Stupid governments....

Although I suppose we may be a midge off topic eh?

I haven't played AC5 much the last couple days (I have been busy with house work, *sigh*), and I don't think I will be for a few more days...

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Yeah, it's sad. What's worse, the two countries would be completely greedy as to who gets the plane and how many.

Stupid governments....

Although I suppose we may be a midge off topic eh?

I haven't played AC5 much the last couple days (I have been busy with house work, *sigh*), and I don't think I will be for a few more days...

I think we could seperate the amount each country gets in half. Of course like you said one of us may be too greedy and start up a war. Very sad. I have'nt played AC5 in over a year since it got scratched.
:bnghd::bnghd::shk::shk:

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
...................................................................................................................................................... ........................................... still waiting for response.............................................................................................................................................. .....................................................................................

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Well, the good thing (the only good thing) about starting a war between the two nations would be to see the amzing things the plane could do.

Not much else to the story of the plane unfortunately. Military aircraft are designed to fight wars, not just fly for the sake of flying:shk:

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Well, the good thing (the only good thing) about starting a war between the two nations would be to see the amzing things the plane could do.

Not much else to the story of the plane unfortunately. Military aircraft are designed to fight wars, not just fly for the sake of flying:shk:

Sadly that's all a plane is for. Oh well. At least we aren't tied in in it. I wonder wher Falcon9021 is. He dissapeared.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Anyone else need a question to be answered???

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I thought the Belkan War was the newest release from the series? Or Am I wrong???

I bought that game...and it was......freaking simple on "Ace" setting (And I quote Ace ...because well....it was weak)

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Poison
I thought the Belkan War was the newest release from the series? Or Am I wrong???

I bought that game...and it was......freaking simple on "Ace" setting (And I quote Ace ...because well....it was weak)

Yeah it's the latest. I still have'nt gotten through the game in hard mode because it somehow got deleted.
:bnghd:

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by spidy

Yeah it's the latest. I still have'nt gotten through the game in hard mode because it somehow got deleted.
:bnghd:

I haven't bought Zero yet, but I am close to getting through AC5 on Hard using the other planes. I've unlocked several planes, although I have a few more to go...:shk:

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Once you unlock all of them be sure you buy at least one of each so you could unlock the X-02. If you unlock the Falken don't buy it until you unlock the X-02. You need one of each plane ECEPT the Falken. Buy it after you do all of the stuff you need to unlock the X-02. (If I were you I would buy four of the really good planes .i.e the SU-37, the X-02 ect.)

[edit on 15-6-2006 by spidy]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Hey spidy,

Ace Combat Zero, does it have a storyline that is as good as AC5? I really like the storyline style to AC5, so I was just wondering if they carryied that over.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Hey spidy,

Ace Combat Zero, does it have a storyline that is as good as AC5? I really like the storyline style to AC5, so I was just wondering if they carryied that over.

It's not exactly the same, it just has mainly a bunch of interviews of ace squadron's captains. They talk about how good you are and stuff like that. The story is good although I hva'nt paid much attention to it lately.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join